♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Guest DolceNera_24

can't wait for this video! and of course BTS!!!!!!!

i can't help being super bias here, but they look like a newlywed couple. :x :x

if there is SK telecom in my country, i will change my telco provider right this second. :P

• Replies 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest minsull

I started thinking, these pictures seem cut and looks that sulli wear the same clothes in that  picture that  appears with minho and she's wearing the ring "Channel" 
1676ED4551621D021C6935forgive my long absence, but the truth is that every day visit the forum
:x

Guest ravissant

minsull said: I started thinking, these pictures seem cut and looks that sulli wear the same clothes in that  picture that  appears with minho and she's wearing the ring "Channel" 
1676ED4551621D021C6935forgive my long absence, but the truth is that every day visit the forum
:x

@craziedayzie @counsel05 Thank you soooo much for the SK LTE pics... OMG! OMG! OMG! Even after jumping like crazily in the toilet...(since i'm at the office) My excited still won't go away...Oh god! After a loooonggg wait for minsul...finally.....waaaaaaaaaaaa......my babies...my minsul...waaaaaa........Minsullians!!!! This is a reward for us...for being soo good and patient and loyal to our OTP...Yeorobun.....lets partyyyy!!!!!!
mblaq_gif__let__s_party_hard___by_xrinnn

OHHH MY Gucciiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!
this is what am talking about!!! THIS IS IT!!!!
see that people???? see that???!!!!
KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
tumblr_m9ao1771341r26hcu.gif

let's dance calmly first
tumblr_lvieopGlqC1qkncuv.gif

because this is just one pic. wait until the video is come out.
then we are allowed to do this :D
kids-dancing-to-crazy-frog-o.gif

I'm extremely happy now.. cant post gif, can post any gif, but if you here in my side, you maybe feel so hot coz I AM BURNING NOW ! :))

love you guys, we worth it, we worth for another minsul moment TODAAAAAAAAY!

itemprop="headline" style="font-size: 20px; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); font-weight: normal; clear: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: none; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-family: Cabin, Arial, sans-serif; line-height: 25px;"[iNFO] Minho will become Music Core MC starts on 20th April (together with No Hongchul & Kim Sohyun)Cr: shawolindo
SO, when f(X) does the comeback, Minho will have the chance to interview his girl?

Timnat2010 said: itemprop="headline" style="font-size: 20px; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); font-weight: normal; clear: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: none; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-family: Cabin, Arial, sans-serif; line-height: 25px;"[iNFO] Minho will become Music Core MC starts on 20th April (together with No Hongchul & Kim Sohyun)Cr: shawolindo
SO, when f(X) does the comeback, Minho will have the chance to interview his girl?

Archived