Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Karina1430292067

45350_331752293614739_1851388856_n.jpg

So here are the drawings of the dream girls of Shinee. Shinee's version and the version and a decent versionof their of the drawings kekekek  I think the dream girl of Minho in decent version look so muuuuch like Sulli

@peach20kr, thanks for the clarification.  Actually, I am about to ask you this as I read from some Chinese translation that KHD had asked Minho if he's with his gf.
For Sulli's answer, do you mean that she likes her boy to give in to her when she has playfully thrown a fight between them?

@peach20kr, haha, maybe coz I am a Chinese and the two languages have some similarities...
In fact, I would like to say how interesting our Minsul are when they seem to use the interviews as their platforms to convey their messages.  Previously, Minho mentioned that he liked his girl to pay more attention to him, always think about him even when she's so occupied with her own work.  I wonder if what they said are still what they are expecting from the other party coz they're still not satisfied or they are just bragging about it?  
Hm, for the Athletes' show, did Minho deny anything? Coz from some Chinese translation, Minho said'No, I am in the standby room'.  That "No" refers to "She's not with me right now" or actually he did not answer 'no' at all.   You know, sometimes there will be inevitable error in the Korean-Chinese translation. 
Thanks a lot^^

Guest meshane1

peach20kr said:

I  rewatched the Changmin calling Minho part in Minho fansite..

Kang Ho-Dong actually asked Minho "How's your girlfriend? Is she with you right now?" and Minho answered "well..I'm at the sandby room now"

and I also rewatched Sulli's interview at SK LTE filming site...

Sulli's idea type is someone who's reliable, father-like,, and the caption's saying "someone who's a good listener for me"

but actually Sulli said "someone who is willing to give in (lose on purpose) when I'm talking (confronting).."

(I really needed to listen carefully the last part coz the reporter kind of interrupted when Sulli's answering..

and I'm also surprised by her specific answer again..)

Morning MinSullians.. @counsel05... woahhh... so after the buing buing aegyo, saranghae sign, tongue wagging.. now its the CUTE POUT??? now i'm wondering what's the next "MinSular habit"...hehehehe  :D:D

[VID/FULL] 130409 Minho - Our Neighborhood's Fine Arts and Physical Education Ep.1.

http://youtu.be/ZUTNgjh8Gio

cr:minhoshineeina, via: k_j_j_k_t_y

Guest meshane1

peach20kr said: Timnat2010 said: @peach20kr, haha, maybe coz I am a Chinese and the two languages have some similarities...
In fact, I would like to say how interesting our Minsul are when they seem to use the interviews as their platforms to convey their messages.  Previously, Minho mentioned that he liked his girl to pay more attention to him, always think about him even when she's so occupied with her own work.  I wonder if what they said are still what they are expecting from the other party coz they're still not satisfied or they are just bragging about it?  
Hm, for the Athletes' show, did Minho deny anything? Coz from some Chinese translation, Minho said'No, I am in the standby room'.  That "No" refers to "She's not with me right now" or actually he did not answer 'no' at all.   You know, sometimes there will be inevitable error in the Korean-Chinese translation. 
Thanks a lot^^

Wooow it has been busy in here =)) =)) I had to back read 3pages ;;)

Minhos drawing does resemble our Sulli :x :x

But I couldn't help it but KEY's drawing...was he refering to amber :D sorry....!

This is funny so i would like to share:

Driving home after seeing f(x) at the airport:

• Friend: They know SHINee.
  • Me: Who?
  • Friend: f(x)!
  • Me: Ohhh, right :)
  • Me: Sulli has kissed Minho...
  • Me: ...and we saw her face.
  • Me: WE SAW THE FACE THAT KISSED MINHO.
    cr: k-adventure

HAHAHAAHA maybe we can rephrase it later to:

ME: SO THAT WAS THE GIRLFRIEND OF MINHO, HODONG WAS TALKING ABOUT??!!
    :P:)>- :x :))

peach20kr said: Timnat2010 said: @peach20kr, haha, maybe coz I am a Chinese and the two languages have some similarities...
Thanks a lot^^

Archived