♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Guest DolceNera_24

this is how to vote on baeksang award 49th..

link: isplus.joinsmsn.com/award/bs/2013/vote/popup_vote.html

your job now, click all hangul button to know where to find 'vote button' and vote our lovely OTP :D

Lolll fighting guyss! I'm still on phone mode now (late dinner) :)) :x

Edit to add: @timnat2010 Gossshhh! U're right dear, I cant see minho name on it too :'( ottokkeeeeeee? :'( so we cant see upcoming minsul moment on baeksang award? Ahhhhhh *crying*

• Replies 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

@mslee,

Thanks a lot for your clarification.  Actually, I was a bit upset when reading the news about the pictures without Minho's.  But later, I comforted myself that as long as Sulli was nominated, I can't see any reasons that Minho wouldn't be nominated, too!  Anyway, I will wait for further clarification.

Regarding the favourite part in the song 'Fire", Minho's choices were, I must say, like a namjai dating a girl he's really in love with and cannot help but thinking of 'Love' always...'Can't let you go of your hand'....'Missing angle of the heart which cannot be hidden'....so revealing...as much as his ring back tone which can show his feeling, Minho is indeed so 'into' the lyrics...

Though it's Onew who talked about 'Birthday' first, Minho was fast enough to role play the scene by saying 'Today is my birthday' (Minho, thinking of your girl's birthday?) and Key was smart to echo with him, hehe...

Can't wait for f(x)'s come back...

Guest anne nicolecarig

What happened? :(( Aigooo~ It's alright chingoos! What is important is Minho is the most popular guy for our sulli. :)) (keke~ let's just assume) And anyways, Sulli is still on the list right? We shouldn't loose hope.. Maybe if sulli win the award, minho will greet her at his me2day account. Keke~ We'll just see what will happen next! :) Just belive in miracles! :) MINSUL HWAITING~~

Guest anne nicolecarig

[NEWS]
SHINee will perform on the 20th and the 21st for 'K-POP Collection In Seoul' with the theme FACON, the combination of "FAshion" and "CONcert". Along with other idols, SHINee will feature the latest trends in beauty, fashion, and K-pop.

Another thing to look forward to, our very own Flaming Charisma MINHO will be the MC on the 21st.

news credits: pkdance (allkpop)
pic credits: as tagged

I hope that f(x) is one of that other idols. Keke~~~!

Dropping by to say hi!!! I have not been posting in a long time..... Huhuhuhu... Ahhh Minho's actions and words lately, always point to our mama Sulli.. He must be thinking of her often :) Also highly anticipating f(x) comeback, seeing more hints of their comeback, I'm getting really excited!!! To all the newbies, welcome welcome and have fun spazzing here for all things MinSul!!! Spread the MinSul love :D

Dropping by to say hi!!! I have not been posting in a long time..... Huhuhuhu... Ahhh Minho's actions and words lately, always point to our mama Sulli.. He must be thinking of her often ......:)

Spread the MinSul love :D

@chocwenz, sure that Sulli is in his mind all the time!!!!! Remember that Minho likes a girl who pays attention to him and he hopes that his girl will think of him always even if she is busy at her own work?! Hehe...I am a bit surprised by how EMOTIONALLY DEPENDENT he has been on his girl.

Guest nislatif

Ficworm : the long awaited my servant my princess is updateddd http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/327400/16/my-servant-my-princess-choiminho-choisulli-minho-sulli-minsul-shineeffects

@counsel05, captain, yes, wuli, Minho is super happy here!! From weibo, I saw another picture showing him holding his mobile...someone treats his girl as an energy recharger...I guess his mobile monthly fee is great coz phone calls+texting locally and abroad + surfing in the Internet to look for his girl's news cost a lot!!

[iNFO] 130404 SHINee will be attending Dream Concert 2013 on May 11th.

but I cant see f(x) name or maybe still not confirmed for f(x) :(

here the list boy/girlgroup who will attending http://t.co/PneOeZIsOI

Archived