• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest chellaaa

sometimes i wish shinee and fx will stop endorsing products, it makes me want to buy whatever they touch!!!!! ohh poor my saving..... well... unless they endorsing it together as a couple ;) no matter how expensive they are, i will bloody buy it!!!!!! 
read that SM LURKERS??? GIVE THEM A CF TOGETHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@chocwenz .. u r so rite dear.. too many SHINee stuff at one time.. muahahahah.. i'm like saving every video tat is coming out on them to my Youtube account XD... n yes dear.. I was feeling emo when I saw Sulli too... it was like happy n sad at the same time.. Happy because I finally got to see her new stuff.. but sad coz aft that that's it... hope tat she is healthy n busy practising with f(x) now... ah yes the entries for the watermark/logos are pretty good isn't it?? I'm like shld i choose this or that or this one? Going bonkers.. @-) hehe..

@zheisya.. I haven wish u too my dear sis.... hope that it is not too late....

Celebration%20Bear%20Happy%20Birthday.jp

Saengil Chukahamnida!!!!! Hope that u will always stay healthy, happy with ur loved ones... n I'm happy to get to know u sis ;) Take care n hope that u can spazz with us again ya.... All the best in watever u do....  >:D< >:D< :-* :-*

Guest parkhyerin

have you ever wondering what Minho and Sulli doing right now? are they eating? practicing? or sleeping? have you ever wondering? the way I thinking of it,the way I think I'm about to crazy :-& I always imagining that I could see every activities of them everyday by being their manager or even their hair stylist. Its gwenchana, buttt.........I have no chance :(( Everyday I thinking of it, I just can't and seems like won't get up from this situation. It's tragedy ~:>
(can you see my craziness?)

Guest parkhyerin

lovelyrainy said: Yoochun and Sulli? Seriously hawkeyes @craziedayzie?
My cutie and my first favourite idol? 
Awesome 
:-bd
@parkhyerin: I'm the same :)), sometimes I think I'm so nonsense but I just can stop thinking and wishing I could be one of SHINee's coordi noonas

chocwenz said:
Hi everyonee!!!! It's been so long since I last posted here.. I missed posting here.... I missed you all...
I've mentioned this to some on Twitter, but I'll be on lurking mode because of studies.. :(( :(( What timing, right before SHINee's massive comeback!!! GAAAHHH.... I'll be dropping by once a while, but will miss all of you, of course!! Till next post.... Take care and happy spazzing everyone..... Miss me :P

*sorry for the lengthy post.. I guess my pent up MinSul feelings just... Overflowed... lol :P

Guest nislatif

never seen this..but i think they did go to Africa during fx koala. Amber in a skirt and Sulli really sexy :x

cr Wonderful Generation

74c829953adff048ad1ad091ce7138fc.jpg

2vao2f4.jpg

2u89klt.jpg

2jcaph5.jpg

19y047.jpg

inwhme.jpg
i remember this one from unnie @foxiscully's S.A! hehe

2pyrq1c.jpg

Guest cuteracheal

why i can't see AFF now? anybody here that have same condition? 
Edit: i'm just panick, hehehe... i refresh and refresh again, and it works  :D *sigh* sorry :P

Archived