• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

[sHINee LINE live chat] [민호] 이번 앨범을 한 마디로 표현한다면? 지영님 질문인데요, 꿈 같아요 ㅎ. 이번 수록곡 중 가장 마음에 드는 곡 물어보신 이주혜님. 아름다워~ 여러분 모두 아름다워 ^^

counsel05

said:

Finally all the entries are IN. Now we are inviting everybody from crewmates to lurkers and visitors of this thread and even Minsul shippers outside this forum to cast your votes for our our official Minsul logo/watermark. 

Here is the link:

http://polldaddy.com/poll/6903029/

Deadline is February 23, 2012. So what are you waiting for ...

vote_now_new_copy.jpg

Just click on each logo on the poll site to enlarge the image.

Guest nislatif

@bananali ah thank you! I cldnt see lyna's, it doesnt appear on my ipad. Maybe later when i return from work :) so random the poster is suddenly there, of all sm artists :x

Guest keciltann

hello everyone 8-} i don't know what i should post. I'm still mesmerize  8-} 8-> @-) :x SO MUCH MINHO today. and damnnn he's so hottttt oh i can't breath  =P~ and sulli looks sooooooooooooooooooooooo beautiful and glowing and shining and wow  :x 

Hmmm an f(x) poster at the practice room?? This needs further investigation. :P;) Will this actually serve as an inspiration or distraction??And have you observed that the poster doesn't seem to be supposedly there coz it was not even taped properly (like its about to fall) ;)) :D 

{LINE UPDATE} [민호] 김수진 님' date=' 드림걸 뮤비의 관전 포인트 궁금하시죠? 개인별로 마이크 스탠드를 쓰면서! 안무를 하는 포인트!cr:almightykeybeomedited: [MINHO LINE'] Wondering what is Dream Girl MV point? It's our individual mic stand! That's the choreography point!cr:kimkeysemily

OMG his back.. he's showing his perfection. I'm gonna die...

Guest chellaaa

i think the posters are used to cover the window or something??? lol.. because at youtube shinee dance practice, i saw many posters on the wall too.. but yep this is my first time seeing fx poster at shinee practice room.. this made me wonder.... ARE THEY SHARING THE SAME ROOM FOR PRACTICE??? but i heard somewhere before that each group got their own practice room... but it look similar to amber's pic on instagram when she posted fx's practice room :/ :/ :/
or is it divided like FX-SHINEE got one room... SNSD-SUJU got one room... i dont know :/ afterall, isnt fx the girl version of shinee???
somebody!!!! explain it to meeeee!!!!!! :)) =))
naahh.. my naughty mind insisting that minho hang up the poster there LOL LOL LOL =))

Guest nislatif

zee said: [sHINee LINE Update] Minho: What is your favorite song out of all of the songs in the album was asked by Lee Ju-hye. Beautiful~ Everyone you are beautiful ^^

Guest lyna1430292075

zee

said: [sHINee LINE Update] Minho: What is your favorite song out of all of the songs in the album was asked by Lee Ju-hye. Beautiful~ Everyone you are beautiful ^^

Archived