Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

nislatif said:

tikah said:

okie...have to share this...this is the translation from "thanks to section" @ Pinocchio album... credit to: chanyeolbutt

just ignore the red line colour...i need you guys to read the second line....she mentioned MINHO there...just b4 Jonghyun....mmmmmmm~~~~~~~~ ut of 5 member of Shinee...she mentioned Minho first! mmm...heeeee...ngeeeee..waaaaa :x :x :x

Not just minho oppa, SHINING MINHO oppa...eheyyyyy! :P

"Practice hard Minsoek oppa", she mentioned brother in law? i think Minsoek is minho old brother 

No,dear..She was referring to EXO's Xiumin (Kim Min Seok), she said "practice hard" as Xiumin was still a trainee at the time..

Guest minsull

I watch "to the beautiful you"

Girl, you know I'm a little upset because in the Preview of the next chapter out scenes there that do not appear in this chapter, and always all are scenes between Minho and Sulli, there are also love scenes that do not appear in this chapter. This has me intrigued, curious and angry that I could not see .... I'm crying, to sue SBS and SM for making us this

:(( :( :-/ :(( :((

guys, this is video from the gif @liana posted.look at her.. soo gorgeous! :)

btw, i think the background song is now considered Ssul's song. coz i remember when RM team used the same song during her intro part at airport :)
edit. the video been posted by @liana in merely one minute earlier than me.
nobody could beat her speed :P:))

I guess I am a little slow at times, lol   I was looking at the fan fics and I just realized that our little author-nim @Beautious new story "My Friends Fiance" has a trailer.   She just celebrated her 16th birthday and is so talented . 

I copied the link or you can go to her story on the forward page it has a link there ...enjoy

Guest nislatif

Waaaaaaa sulli so prettyyyyyy!! I wont be able to carry off that natural look makeup like her! But i still wanna buy everything she puts on! Ottokeeeee~

Archived