• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest chellaaa

Wait.. So both sulli and krystal have their graduation on 7th feb.. And clear that fx wont have schedule because krystal can attend her graduation..

But this made me thinking.. Why sulli cant attend?? Does she has solo schedule? CF? Guesting? Photoshoot??? Whyyy??

@puppy8888 thanks! And well gotta say the tagline came rather unexpectedly, when you were asking me for some text to put in my sig.. I just thought up of it on the spot hahaha.. Never thought it would actually become our tagline here :D Glad that it's something we can all relate to, here in this thread :x :x :x

Guest alecita

id="watch-headline-title" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 19px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis;"F(X) - Electric Shock @ Special Olympics Closing Ceremonycr : OmonaBonjourhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VlpUeVJG-Q0

sorry..need to quote this pic...

BCV3cTFCIAAJB7K.jpg

when i saw this pic...it seems like Luna is kicking Sulli's butt LOL :P and thats y she close her eyes...it must b painful.....ehehehehehe :P:)>-

@nislatif @alecita Thank you so much for Sulli's and fx pictures ya.... >:D<

@chocwenz...chukahae chingu...i always...always...love your siggy and your taglines....Minsul is Love and Love is Minsul...I think i have to make one siggy for myself..heee :D :D

@dazzlingshock Jinjja? another epilogue? waaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh.....i pray she continued till sulli's pregnant or when Minsul have their own baby....waaaa....another Kyungsan moments? ngeeeee :D :d its gonna be super romantic....kyaaaaaaaaa.... :x :x :x

@happychu mwuaahahahaha..oh no! my F5 button gonna screamed at me if i keep on pressing in it again and again...hahahaha :))

yorobun...me going off....gud nite everyone.... :-h

@ravissant @jhologs @nislatif.... Let's work hard for our Operation Shoe-Alike Spotting ya!! ;)

@tikah sis... good nite my dear.... Have sweet dreams ya... :-h

okie dokie my dear Minsullians.. I'm going off now... see u all tmw.... happy spazzing!! :D

Guest joanapearl

peach20kr said:

Hi! chingus~~~~

Thank you for Minsul pictures, vids and especially awesome analysis...

well.. I don't know if you guys already know there's  a rumor that shinee and krystal will shoot a shoe advertisement, SKECHERS brand..

why not Sulli? .. I'm just dying to see more misul moments..

Greetings...I've been in and out of this page for at least a month now. But just managed to sign up lol. I live in Australia and became a fan of MinSul after watching TTBY....wow first post...si proud of myself \:D/ ...anyways more posts in the future lol.. MinSul 4eva.

ht01 said: Greetings...I've been in and out of this page for at least a month now. But just managed to sign up lol. I live in Australia and became a fan of MinSul after watching TTBY....wow first post...si proud of myself \:D/ ...anyways more posts in the future lol.. MinSul 4eva.

joanapearl said:

• Is this true? If it is true Congrats to Kyrstal!  But as Sulli is my biased i'ld like her to get that endorsement!  Seems to be Krystal is getting a lot of endorsements  lately..We can't blame her, she looks so blooming right now. Her appearance is way different year or two years ago..Maybe she finally found the style that she wants to project. Sexy and confident is working in her advantage bcoz she's getting a lot of attentions from different advertisers. ..I hope Sulli can keep her title as FX cf queen ( not sure though..I just read it somewhere)  Without  being bias or anything i think Sulli is more beautiful with or without make-up. The possible problem that i  can think of is her style.!I Guys please don't get mad at me ok?  I love her so much,  that's why I'm telling this..  I have this feeling that she lost her sparks somewhere... I may sound like a broken record here. But I think she should regain her charismatic beauty like before. .The Sulli with good fashion style and beautiful hair style is like missing in action!!! Her fans in twitter and some blogspots are telling that she needs to let her hair grow fast. and she needs to get a new fashion stylist ASAP!!  I'm really hoping that  Sulli will find the appropriate style that she likes to project.. More  power to Sulli  hope she'll be able to reach the stardom that she rightfully deserves. Same with Minho also! 

Archived