• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bananadana

hmm chingus, if you go to this page: http://www.etude.co.kr/event.do?method=view_new&bltnCntSeq=520&bltnCntClCd=ET01&bbsCd=ET&pageNum=1&isOnGoing=Y
you'll see...
etude020513.png홈페이지 -          sulli is leading with 70% of the votes on the etude homepage에뛰드 캐치앱 -    krystal is leading with 60% of the votes on the etude catch app
if you sum their scores up..sulli: 70 + 40 = 110krystal: 30 + 60 = 90
soooo sulli still wins! :D :D nyahaha 

Guest ravissant

dazzlingshock said: hmmm,,, whether this news can be considered as good news? I get Pepperflakes' messege and she said she will make oneshot sequel for Your Revenge. My Bargain. Us soon,, but she was not sure when she would upload them,,, 
aaaaahhhhh,,,, how I should react??  <3<3<3

Guest teruteru_chan

just my 2 cents here~
regarding the etude voting, i highly suspect that it's been somewhat manipulated. well, just my hunch, so take it with a grain of salt HAHAH! apparently, soojung is leading now. however, it seems really fishy. firstly, for the past few days since the vote was opened to public, sulli has always managed to lead with a large margin! i once saw 73% against 27%. so, soojung is only winning now because all the lipstick fans only have recently decided to cast their votes? surely not. i read the comments below the scale and days ago, there were lots mentioning about the lipsticks and krystal. secondly, i checked the breakdowns on different age groups and different cities in korea, the baby choux base is leading in ALL categories. thirdly, people in korea are obsessed with flawless skin, hence they tend to look more favourably towards skin products. in a nutshell, it's baffling for me personally how the lipstick is leading. 
well, no hard feeling from me towards soojung or the product at all. seeing that the lipstick is not doing well virtually, etude might have wanted to generate more public interest through this.
i just wanted to state my insight in this matter. would love to vote for ssul too ^^~ 
regarding sulli being unable to attend her high school graduation ceremony, it's quite sad for her actually. she was not able to make it for her graduation ceremony in middle school. her friends came to visit and gave her the certificate at SM. she was so happy to see them (:i feel that sulli has had to sacrifice quite a lot in terms of academic life due to her schedules. 
can't wait for the broadcast of shinee's holidays! i want to see england through minho & key's journeys cuz it's where i live now HAHAHAH! i think either minho or key was lost at the subway which could have been the London Tube system. but it's honestly less confusing than the subway system in seoul lol. well, i doubt they ever take public transport back home now. 

peach20kr said:

Hi! chingus~~~~

Thank you for Minsul pictures, vids and especially awesome analysis...

well.. I don't know if you guys already know there's  a rumor that shinee and krystal will shoot a shoe advertisement, SKECHERS brand..

why not Sulli? .. I'm just dying to see more misul moments..

Guest nislatif

peach20kr said:

Hi! chingus~~~~

well.. I don't know if you guys already know there's  a rumor that shinee and krystal will shoot a shoe advertisement, SKECHERS brand..

nislatif said: peach20kr said:

Hi! chingus~~~~

Guest teruteru_chan

peach20kr said:

Hi! chingus~~~~

Guest choielle

[NEWS]
MAMA 2014 in the Philippines is true. It is to be held in SM Mall of Asia - The Arena 8:00 GMT+ on November 26, 2014.

via : Soshifiers
Be ready PHILIPPINES! 

--------------------------------
MINSUL IS REALMINSUL IS LOVE.

SO WHAT DO WE GET?

:x:x:xREAL LOVE:x:x:x

Guest nislatif

happychu said: nislatif said: peach20kr said:

Hi! chingus~~~~

@teruteru_chan as i said in my previous post i hope Eutde is not playing "doctor" with their results. all for marketing and promotions purposes, which is understandable. I just hope that the true results would come out in the end and i am very positive that Sulli is the winner. I am just skeptical if etude would do another turn-around to make both products win since after all for them ALL THEIR PRODUCTS are good.
I really don't know what's the poll all about anyway. Is it choosing what product (lipstick or make-up) they like best? Coz as correctly pointed out before i don't think etude  wants to make their own products compete one another. Unless they don't mind as long as the winning product is STILL their product after all. ;)

Guest ssulminho

Hi! chingus~~~~

Why do I feel uneasy about this rumor if it's true...

I have no doubts in MinSul but it's just disturbing to see Minho with other girls other than Sulli. :-s :-s

nislatif said: happychu said: nislatif said: peach20kr said:

Hi! chingus~~~~

Guest ravissant

The results are in for the MINSUL TAGLINE PROJECT

@chocwenz with her winning tagline

MinSul IS LOVE

p.s.THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!! crewmates for participating in the polls.For those who wish to view the results here is the link: http://polldaddy.com/poll/6862690/In relation to the chosen tagline our next Minsul project will be posted in a few days from now.

LET'S SPREAD theMinSul

special shout-outs to @bananali @liana @puppy8888 for making this project possible and of course to everybody who participated and showed their support. >:D< :x

Congratulations @chocwenz!!! \m/ =D>

teruteru_chan said: awwwwwwwwwwwww~ T____T this is not very pleasant if it turns out to be true. but i could understand why they chose krystal. i've seen BoA's cf for SKECHERS before and it's largely about sports and workouts. krystal fits much better with this image that SKECHERS wants to portray than sulli LOL. for sure, her abs are now making money. i want to see minsul too. but work is work ): but i'm having an unsettled feeling about this. man~ 

Guest lyna1430292075

ssulminho said:

peach20kr

wrote:

»

Hi! chingus~~~~<br />

Thank you for Minsul pictures, vids and especially awesome analysis...<br />

well.. I don't know if you guys already know there's  a rumor that shinee and krystal will shoot a shoe advertisement, SKECHERS brand..<br />

why not Sulli? .. I'm just dying to see more misul moments..<br />

Archived