• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bananadana

nislatif said: no wonder i thought i ve seen that somewhere..i know sulli's was prepared by the stylist, and no to mention Onew has one too but still..... :)  cute! fate and love...they work in wondrous ways :)

Guest wonderstruck13

Happy 1200th page everyone! Thanks so much for the awesome pix and articles. U guys rock! And to those affected by the flood in Jakarta, our prayers are with you [-O<

Guest cmshrty

Hi everyone!!!

I've just started school and have been super busy but due to the sudden rush of pics and other news I just had to take time to spazz along with everyone else!!

So:

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! ALL THE PICS!! ALL THE FEELS!!

Lol!! Seriously, I CAN NOT WAIT FOR RUNNING MAN ANYMORE! I just feel like there will be so much we'll be spazzing about when that finally shows! It's this Sunday am I right?!

Ok! Back to doing work!

Everyone be safe and have fun spazzing!!! Will check in again soon!

Guest liana1430291924

ONE TV ASIA will be airing the Samsung Galaxy The 27th Golden Disk Awards this February: 
Part 1 (Hosted by Nicole (KARA) & Yong Hwa (CNBLUE)16th Feb, Sat - 12.45pm/11.45(JKT) & 8.45pm/7.45(JKT) 
Part 2 (Hosted by Hongki (FTISLAND) & Dasom (SISTAR) 17th Feb, Sun - 12.45pm/11.45(JKT) & 8.45pm/7.45(JKT) 
Malaysia- Astro B.yond Channel 393
Singapore- StarHub TV Channel 823 (Mandarin)- StarHub TV Channel 876 (HD)
Indonesia - Groovia TV Channel 507 
Cambodia- PPCTV Channel 47
cr:newskaki

:\"> :\">

puppy8888

said: @counsel05

hahaha captain, i am super proud to be a MinSullian too...

i seriously think that we're family...

back then, i was mostly on SFI (the shinee forum... makes me sad that there's not much MinSullians there

:(

)

but then, ever since MinSul came along, my internet hours have seriously been trimmed down to this thread alone...

captain, yesterday, i had this sudden thought...

i thought it would be great if this thread had some kind of

"Official banner"

and all of us MinSullians could have it

affixed to our signature

kind of similar to what they do in the fanfix section where fans of the fiction post uniform url type banners that could redirect them to the thread...

something thats like and picture of MinSul, the words, "Proud MinSullian" then at the bottom of it something like, "Join us!~ ^^"...

i think it would really

make all of us feel the ONENESS of the MinSullian community

:)

so that where ever we go, people know we are MinSullians and we can identify each other ^^

what do you think? ^^

but im not talented with photoshop OTL haha

uhm, but i think i know someone who makes great stuff O.O

Archived