[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

Guest joyandpeace

@KyoRean, I am disappointed too that he wasn't nominated for Best Actor. I wonder how the nominees are selected. JIS's performance in TWTWB was good.  

Guest luluwannagohome

I'm very sad too. T.T
But the competition for the best actor is just way too tough this year. I literally WOWed along while reading through the nomination list. And In Sung expressed his love and respect toward Lee Sung Min in Golden Time as well.I think In Sung was basically squeezed out by Uhm Tae Woong from 'Man of the Equator'. It was to many people's surprise also, since MOTE was a drama back in March 2012, which just made into Baeksang's limitation of previous May to this March since it ended in May. But UTW himself is an awesome actor as well. He deserves the nomination as much as In Sung does. ^^
Anw, even if IS was nominated, he's probably not gonna win. He has won one before with 'What Happened in Bali'. And moreover, Son Hyun Joo is just too strong of a nominee for others to beat. And we have to admit Baeksang does take ratings into account bit more than other awards.
With or without more awards, In Sung has proved he's a brilliant actor, and he's trying to be even better with all the movies he's going to do. We should probably look forward to that more. (Though I have to admit a nomination would be so sweet since he put damn much effort into TWTWB, probably more than any other previous work.)
Looking forward to a successful award season for TWTWB!! lol. Korea's awards are so dispersedly scheduled, making the award season especially long. kkkk

Guest jissweet

In my place, cherry blossoms are booming now...How beautiful they are! I have become extremely obsessed with cherry blossoms since watching this drama :))  . Whenever I see white cherry blossoms, I immediately remember the last kiss scene of OS-OY under the trees. How I wish my boyfriend be here to make a "parody" of it  =)) =)) 

Guest jissweet

JIS, KMH, SHK, three of them are nominated for Peaksang this year...Should they all attend this event? Insung with both on-screen and off-screen lover :P... oh oh, that'll be interesting  \:D/

Guest yanthizegeg

just finished watchin',, finally!!!
i actually don't know what to comment about except I need some episode extension from the last episode,,but overall,, it's somewhat beautiful and heartbreaking through some episodes
this drama successfully makes my eyes teary from every moments that O2 couple together the moment and the intimate time they shared together was beautifully capturedfeels like i don't want it to come to an end,, :((
and,, maybe this drama could win some awards this year??i know it's too early to said,, but hopefully they got nominated for the best couple of the year#hwaiting,, :)

Guest girlinsorea

Just finished this drama last week! And oh boy!! It was such a heart-breaking one. Now I get why there were so much hype over this show.. It made me cried SO BAD. And at the same time, watching how Young manage to capture Oh Soo was just heart-warming. But still, there were some parts which I hated. Especially the last few episode where things get way too draggy. And I wish the ending was better instead for us to speculate! 8-|
Right now, I can't wait for Oh Soo to be 'blown' to Singapore!!! Yipppeee! :x

Guest sweetmanju

Hello all!
Newbie here! Although I finished this drama several weeks ago, it is one of my favorites. Glad to see a thread for it is still alive.