[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

Guest loveyoungie

Thank you @freshpring for the BTS...so much fun they had. Miss the drama again. Shall I watch it the 3rd time?

Guest kikay14

LOL @freshspring actually my profession is a bit related hihi i'm a psychiatric nurse...if ever you want me to create a ward here for us I'll be willing to nurture and take care of them while in rehab lol (just kidding) but I think @KyoRean and @nov6060 are better nurses in the WARD hihi.
Seriously, I'm disappointed in the breaking news (disappointed but not ANGRY) because I  would be really happy if our OTP will be real couple though I'm not totally a shipper of them cause I've learned my lesson and I'm afraid to invest my heart again hihi (you know I still secretly ship one couple in the k-ent world), so i created a wall and I know from JIS history, he never was involved with his partner in dramas (he even said that in GO SHOW that he makes it a point that he will not be emotionally involved with his co-worker  which is shown prior to TWTWB so he is consistent).  sorry if I brought this up again, but as an ahjumma who was in their shoes when I was young (SHK love experience and JIS situation right now), i totally understand them so it's been easy for me to feel for them.  For the shippers, I've experienced it also so I totally empathize with them.  It's not easy but we'll get back to where we started (our love for this drama) in due time.
I respect and love JIS and SHK and whatever their choices are, I will support them.  I just want them to be happy.  Yes, it's untimely but things happen for a reason.  And I am telling the truth, I am really THANKFUL to all of the people here because I'm learning so many things and I came to LOVE this thread and its people.
Now, I'm rewatching TWTWB and I'm on episode 2, I love how OY shows her disappointment with her fake oppa (I love the pool scene so much)
P.S.  My love story is somewhat similar to JIS wherein my husband was my friend for a long time though we don't see each other often and we have different partners then.  He was seventeen then and I'm twenty two.  After five years we crossed our paths again when we are more matured and we are both single and love blossomed.  Now, we celebrated our 11th wedding anniversary and our love is stronger than before.  It may happen to KMH-JIS or (haha i'm delusional please don't kill me) it may happen to SHK-JIS in the future =))
-edit-@sunshine4ever you just did what must be done so no worries dear, we love you!
and sorry for topping the page again with my nonsense...biane  :)>-

Guest marlin

hi windblowser

miss u all :x

there is a tradition in some countries that when 2 people want to get married they have to do something like that (head banging )

and it means they will married happily forever...

and i can,t stop thinking about O2 and thier head banging , what if they ... 8->

it,s just my imagination , bian  ;;)

27420131754769.gif

take care everyone...

and also i,m really happy for both of them ( i mean having a nice partner even if it,s not what we all want )

paulette said:

Can a kind soul translate the bts in English? I kind of get it but I think it's better if I understand what people are saying.....please.....

I concur!!! PLEASE!!! PLEASE!!! PLEASE!!! 
[-O<

I'm begging our chingu(s) who can translate it! Please!  [-O<

:D

Guest mamamika

On screen like in heaven, their chemistry is magical. Off screen back on earth, it is nothing. So everything are fake.

I am so proud  of all the windblowers and 02 lovers in this thread,for standing up and coming back to support this great drama TWTWB.I don't blame you lovely ladies for venting your disappoinment,sadness and anger upon learning and seeing the Dispatch bomb news.... re:JIS & KMH.:-t ~X(  %-( :((.Some did express their anger openly . I understand your pain and anger,it is a normal reaction at  the spur of he moment.But now that the shock has passed,some are sincerely apologizing for their hurtful post toward JIS&KMH and even expressed their desire to cont. w/ this thread.=D> =D> :-* =((WINDBLOWERS  RULES!!Way to go TWTWB lovers!!!

@kikay
LOL @freshspring actually my profession is a bit related hihi i'm a psychiatric nurse...if ever you want me to create a ward here for us I'll be willing to nurture and take care of them while in rehab lol (just kidding) but I think @KyoRean and @nov6060 are better nurses in the WARD hihi.

**You are so right about @kyorean,@nov6060,@jjennyy19,@kyoforever!!These ladies gave me so much joy fr. their funny and endearing love for our 02 couple.They must all be sad fr. the shocking turn of events,shuttering all our fantasies re: our 02 couple.Like what you shared re: your love story....it might not be too late for miracles to happen.Me and my hubby were friends first for 6 yrs. before we realized we were actually in love w/ one another.That was 11 yrs ago!!Never give up!Never surrender!;;)  [-O< :\"> :x 8-> :-t

@freshspring:thank you soooo much for proving us , as always w/ your beautiful picture,updates and videos.:-j ^:)^

@sunshine4ever and @Utkim:thank you for keeping this thread going and being the voice of  reason and common sense,waking us up from our insanities sometimes:-t :-t :-t but always ready to forgive and hug us  back >:D< >:D< once we realize our mistakes!!That is why I love my TWTWB family :x  :x.Namaste and Peace to all!!

Guest Hakgyo

You may not appreciate my opinion – its long – but thank you that this is open to all Soompi members:

We are human beings – sometimes even if we are good person,  I do not want it to say - we commit mistake, but there are things happened and you woke up – either you like it – it turned out right, or in your mind , oh I should have done it some other time, or  other way or not done at all./ 

Many may disagree with me but after reading many of the comments and sensing we have quieted down after airing our hearts – we all love both  OS and OY  and  the entire TWTWB.  Their flawless performances almost/made us, even non-shippers hope  that  this was it, not acting, but they were them not OY or OS – even if we put a wall between reel and real, there is also a tickling feeling of realities – gosh how I wish – but both of them are awesome – not really carried away  - it maybe they are principled like JIS and the pain experience in the past by SHK.

We were indignant with Dispatch but hey if there was no fire – there’ll be no smoke.  I just can not understand why they keep telling it happened about 4 months. They said the filming and meetings started as early as Oct.  If you read my foreword – I am not blaming  JIS even if I  said,he knew maybe that if he will be in a relationship that/this time, they are doing a melodrama – involves love / relationship,   may not be good/  there should be nothing like this.  As Kim C asked him he was cleared for 15 years  of any relationships  and that’s what I thought of  also  – that was why I sometime participate in the 02 shippers./

JIS has had held his feelings for long years – as in the next explanations of their management – they’’ve known each other for 10 years.  Yes, this mag. Dig deep on everyone’s life  it is their income – many times  they tried to invade the privacy even of  SHK, they just wrote something -  but they can not prove though some of them../

BUT, things really happened, not even what you don’t want to happen – , we like their news, we are happy but like this time  they make our blood pressure  rise.  We blame them for revealing what should not been revealed – invasion of  privacy – but they are not completely to be blamed.  That’s their office – so celebrities have their way to guard themselves/

BUT there are times our impulse works so hard we can not overcome our feelings – the  gf may have done something very ideal  that made him   to plunge in a relationship ,  he was captured by that special something.  That was the   moment for  him was right.  I think we all have that moment,  that we do / decide, but after a while, not totally regretting it made you happy,  it meant to happen, so let it be.  Fortunately, JIS is really a good man, he was happy (I don’t know if there is a struggle this time because of the consequence of this revealation)/ is happy whatever it takes, he stand/stood by her side.  I am pleased that he did - not deny – a gentleman and he has redeemed himself.  \

Many actors/actresses still succeed in their career even after having in a relationship or married.  Viewers, even fans are reasonable – its only honesty and truth sets you free. \

I am consistent with my support toward TWTWB - this is the drama that brought me back  watching Kdrama after 2008, even in Soompi – I was here before and updated my ID lately. For me,  everything is good -  also thank you SOFTY.   Though my first consideration of watching this drama  were SHK and JIS,  I am thankful for the beautiful executions - directorial,  STORY,  cinematography,  all casts and even  everyone in the production. I boasted this drama to my acquaintances, relatives and friends, some of them said they will buy the  DVD too. they why should I not buy DVD and show my support to this drama. I have a collection of SHK dramas/movies  (I still do not have Fetish & Ray of Sunshine), I will not miss this one I can not help myself re-watching this drama   My friends are even scheduling to come to my place to watch – so I really need to buy DVD, \

For JIS, like most of us here – we have no right to judge him even on what happened we got disappointed, its good we can air our sentiments -  loosen yourself,  its okay!  AND  he is good and handsome actor, charming and likable  but please do not ask me what I can say about his choice, how about you?   Maybe its our sympathy to SHK ,  but we don’t know she likes to be single and  also we keep shipping her to WB, KDW, etc…..even in this thread – for us it is fair \

Hey lets go back to our place and continue supporting them  specially those from other countries promote this drama because it is good. I hugged you earlier I dont know if you feel it - even the fairy godmother Sunshine4ever.  dont mind us if we loosen ourselves,the thread that entangled us getting loose now  Lets go  back to our business everytime we have biz meeting, we allow wildest idea - getting out of our paradigm, after the meeting we work as professionals again.

Guest jjsweeter0211

Thanks WindBlowers for awesome updates :*So happy that the thread is finally feeling alive again. 
viewimage.php?id=baramibunda&no=29bcc427

cr to DC

Guest sunshine4ever

Here is a clip of the ending scene of the last episode. Please do not watch this video below if you do not want to be spoiled. (I don't see any scrolling advertisement. So awesome. I wish there is an HD version of this, keke.)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHawt91EJ_4

credits to DramaSBS   

Showbiz Korea - Analysis of Song Hye-gyo's flawless complexion!
(with English narration and English subs) You can watch it in HD.

credits to arirangworld

Showbiz Korea - Success elements of 'That Winter, The Wind Blows'

credits to arirangworld

Guest OreoVampire

There go. Finally they are on their ice cream date.  :-\"

icecreamdate.gif
kikay14 said: LOL @freshspring actually my profession is a bit related hihi i'm a psychiatric nurse...if ever you want me to create a ward here for us I'll be willing to nurture and take care of them while in rehab lol (just kidding) but I think @KyoRean and @nov6060 are better nurses in the WARD hihi.

I'm a O2 shipper, really love them. They look so good together that I can't get enough. I love to watch every scene they bring on. There's no other pair of lead actor/actress that makes me feel this way. Especially loves how their outfit always match each other in every episode, just like a couple. They have so many scenes that i love so much n touched. Their love story captivates my heart so much that even when it has ended,I still can't bring myself to watch other drama. I tried but each time halfway through, I will stop n end up rewatching twtwb. I never expected myself to be so addicted. I guess this shows how successful this drama has been, it leaves a very deep impression in many people.

I'm very disappointed it is too short, how I wish it could be longer. I felt so sad n empty after it ended.No words can describe my feelings. I'm seriously addicted, never been like this before.

However I would like to express my sincere thanks n gratitude to the writer n director for bringing these 2 beautiful n terrific actor/actress together. If not for them, we would not have the chance to see such a great pair together on the same screen. Good job n thank you.

I really hope n pray hard that we will be able to see them together in another drama in the future.

kikay14 said:

Guest OreoVampire

nov6060 said: kikay14 said:

marlin said:

hi windblowser

miss u all :x

there is a tradition in some countries that when 2 people want to get married they have to do something like that (head banging )

and it means they will married happily forever...

and i can,t stop thinking about O2 and thier head banging , what if they ... 8->

it,s just my imagination , bian  ;;)

27420131754769.gif

take care everyone...

and also i,m really happy for both of them ( i mean having a nice partner even if it,s not what we all want )