[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

Guest dark19

@ mamie 
wow that photo.
  AWW 
I love I love the body language of both is so similar.
  unconsciously both make the same gestures. (I feel the love, chemistry in the air.)

"a picture
is worth a thousand words.
"

:P ;;);)

@kyorean, it seems you will never leave this thread :)) Thanks all windblowers for always being here :*
Someone please tell me when does TWTWB finish being on air in Singapore? I hope at least after it finishes in Singapore, they will release BTS :((
Scripts of TWTWB :x :x
134201301658594.jpg
134201301651648.jpg
134201301512457.jpg
134201301839220.png
134201301542894.jpg
134201301847224.jpg
134201301845865.jpg
134201301844252.jpg

naver & baidu

Guest jjsweeter0211

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2W-h51rkji4http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHf1SJ6hH68

cr to BiteOfStrawberry

photo-1.jpgcredit : owner
she is beautiful and smart and kind. If JIS said he doesn't feel anything for her,
JIS must been has different kind of sex orientation or else, he already has girl friend with better quality than our goddess. Leo man usually loyal and very proud of whatever he has. Especially about his love. So he will not simply flirt no matter how strong SHK attraction appeal for him
But I am 90% sure he lied and tried to deny it cos he think its impossible to have love relationship with SHK for the time being.

seeing the pic of @mamie, i must say i agree with u, my dear!!!!
JIS and SHK have the chemistry and also the similarities. that's why i ship them so hard \m/
i swear whenever i look at them together, i remind Robsten. they have exactly the same chemistry with Robsten. SHK is shy and she seems to try avoiding JIS's eyes just like Kristen used to. Maybe she doesnt want to fall in love again with her co-star. but i have the feeling that these 2 gonna end up together. they do not only have that kind of special chemistry but they also have similar personality, similar features on the face (which is usually said only fated-lovers have)
i believe they r perfect for each other :-bd and i will keep shipping till i get bored (which seems to be impossible TT~TT)

[Korean Drama Fashion - Makeup ID] Song Hye Kyo – “That Winter, the Wind Blows” (cut)

This spring, discover the secrets behind Korean drama and television’s most beautiful actresses: Song Hye Kyo from “That Winter, the Wind Blows”, Soo Ae and Go Jun Hee from ”Yawang”, and Kim Hee Sun from “Hwasin – Controller of the Heart”.

Let’s go behind the scenes as their make-up artists reveal their client’s beauty repertoire.

song-hye-kyo-makeup.jpg

Song Hye Kyo’s Makeup for Fair Complexions

She emerged with her pure and innocent image over 13 years ago with the classic Korean drama “Autumn in My Heart.” Song Hye Kyo, more than ever, solidifies her status as one of television’s most immaculate leading ladies with her latest drama, “That Winter, the Wind Blows.”

Her beauty style, according to makeup artist Jeon Mi Hyeon, is pure white skin touched only with a shade of rose on her cheeks and lips. Song Hye Kyo’s full lips take center stage, so it’s important to make her lips naturally vibrant. “Lip conditioner is very important,” Mi Hyeon says. “It makes for a healthy canvas to put lipstick and other products on.”

On Song Hye Kyo:

1. Christian Dior Diorshow Iconic Overcurl Mascara 090 Over Black 0.13 oz
  2. Laneige, Silk intense Lipstick # R16 Royal Red color (3.5g, smooth, moisturizer, high coloration)
  3. MAC Viva Glam Ricky Lip Conditioner – Limited edition
  4. Sculpting Blush Powder Blush

source: http://styleinfluence.net/korean-drama-fashion-makeup-id-song-hye-kyo-that-winter-the-wind-blows-soo-ae-yawang-kim-hee-sun-hwasin-controller-of-the-heart/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+styleinfluence+%28Style%2FInfluence%29