[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

I think (hope) both died ( coz it's hurt for anyone of them living without each other). There's no way a person who got brain tumor ( it relapsed) can survivor. And from JS and HS conversation... It's hard to believe that Is happy ending.. Korean writer, can u just write a simple happy ending for once... It's too hard? Btw, not enough hot kiss scene. I have to rewatch the scene the saying I LOVE YOU to each other and stop there... i already miss JIS and SHK. For the very first time in my life, I want a Korean star dating each other this much

Guest ziimblu

We want More of JIS and SHK.....Lemme see....would it be - 
 That Spring, the Sailboat Sailed (title will ensure the flop of drama) 
 Or would it be  -That Summer, the Sun shines (this title means I haven't taken any theatre or drama course) 
Or maybe it would be - That Autumn, the Leaves Fall (awful title , better kill me now) 
Those lousy titles above only means - - I cannot think straight now....you see, I needed a bed scene for O2 couple.
 Ambiguous or not, any ending would have put me out of restlessness if there was some decent bed scene! You are all nodding. I can see clearly see! 

I just read Sofy's thoughts about the ending.. and I quite agree with her. Young can't have imagined all of those cherry blossoms flying about.. and them kissing amid all the windblown petals. We've seen her imagination at work once and that's with Soo on her bed.. which was nothing creative nor different from their usual ways before the separation. Besides, I didn't see any flowers during that imagination.. ;))
I also agree that the reason why both HS and JS look so miserable when they mentioned Soo and then bringing him flowers is probably because of guilt or shared guilt. I'm merely speculating here so maybe Soo did declare himself dead to get rid of JS's debts and completely removed himself from both their lives in order for them not to be used as pawns anymore. And in doing so, he had to recreate his identity and distance himself from them. 
We must all not forget that HS owns a flower shop.. so it's pretty natural for her to visit anyone close bearing flowers as gift. She did bring young pots and flowers that one time right.. didn't mean OY was dead. LOL And I've mentioned this on a previous post.. they both probably didnt know what's been going on with Soo's life and just recently learned of it.. after so and so months.. hence the visit and not knowing that Soo's aware of how or where Youngie is. 

after reading all your posts here I'm starting to get confused. :-?
Is OS dead or not? #-o
if it is up to us to decide whether:-- OS is dead and it is all OY imagination --> sad ending- OS is alive and they start a new relationship again --> happy ending
well, I just go with the happy ending. ;) 
After weeks and weeks I laugh, smiling and crying with them, I chose the happy ending.. Like I said, O2 deserve a beautiful happy ending.
About the latest episode that is kinda of anti-climax or it was a bit rush (somehow, I kinda feel the same too), for the this is the ending that I'm waiting for. There are some dramas that have a great story but at the end, we were left with disappointment. But TWTWB, I'm satisfied since I chose the happy ending.
and about the kiss. Yeah.. after yearning for the passionate kiss, SHG looks like locking her lips. hmmm, maybe she worried that she can't stop kissing JIS and keep thinking about him :)) (kidding)
JIS is a great kisser. and I believe SHG to... Ohh that sexy lips. I bet after the kissing scene, JIS couldn't get over it... :))
I wish another great project ahead...
[-O<

Guest xopo17

i know some of u will disagree with my comment. but to me, the writer ruined everything when they show me the stabbing scene. this drama begin with epic then i hope it will ending in good and clear ending, not a cliffhanger like this.
i have replied the last minute scene , began from stabbing scene and when young talk to os at restaurant , the look of my tv got blur for a minute , so i assume OS IS Died and young talk n kiss him as a spirit/ghost.
and i think the writer is copycat and follow queen of ambition ending. i know some of u are a big fans of this writer, but not for me after the writer gave me this kind of ending. 
queen of ambition's ending is like this one but with different scene. dae ha/ soo ae died becoz hit by car and Os/JIS died becoz stabbing. what i mean with same ending thats both of them is died, and both of them got talked and smile each other with the other lead. the male lead actor in queen of ambition talked and smile at soo ae at ending. so i caught that at the end the male lead actor still loves her eventough as a ghost and never forget her. same with TWTWB JIS/OS is died and young never forget him and talk and smile pluss kiss him. 
if u saw queen of ambition then u will understand, that both of drama has a same meaning for the ending. and make it worse that it happen in same TV a.k.a SBS.
to me the writer of TWTWB is a follower of queen of ambition's writer, not smart enough to make his/her own signature ending. next time i hope he/she could not make this kind mistake like this again and don't show to me u'r stress with make this copycat ending.
plus the writer want wash his/her hand with the kiss scene, but i am not stupid enough to gave him/her a credit. be creative next time. 
and to SBS team , be carefull next time and make a double check for u'r drama, and don't gave me  same ending for u;r drama in same week !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

For me,it's a Happy Ending..because from the sentence that OY said where she said Sec.Wang told her that he was there from 6 months ago indicate that OS is indeed alive. The blurry scene I guess only to make viewers wants to know who is the guy standing in front of OY since the last scene before the scene in the cafe is the scene where OS got stabbed by JS. And about the flower that JS and HS want to bring, we can see that in the cafe,the lamb's ear flowers are THERE. So, maybe since OS misses and loves OY so much,he always put the flower in the cafe in order to remind him of her since he's too scared that if OY meet him,she will not like him..
Why I feel so empty now?I feel like I lost something precious since this drama ended already..I keep thinking that when will I get the chance to see JIS and SHK in the same drama again?or when will I see them again in another drama with a co-star that I also love?I think it will be hard since this pairing stick on my mind already,it will be hard for me to see both of them paired with another person after this drama (with exception : SHK paired again with Won Bin or JIS paired again with Ha Ji Won, then maybe I can accept).. :)) [-O<

Guest noyr81

dandelion606 said: If OS had died, JS should be in jail, right?
Killing someone will end up in the prison for 15 years!! That's what OY said in ep14, remember?? 
And if it's all imagination, what about the cafe scene? All the readings, blind kids, are imagined? Impossible. 

Still frozen infront of my screen. Mind is blank. Only mutter a words thru this.
As much as I want it to be REAL happy ending. My mind 100% positive he didn't survive. And even thou I read all the happy end reason -that, that was all for real, my mind don't let me to believe it. 
I think this is the savest way to end the drama since lot of us -including me- who wanted a happy end-for REAL.Wrap up sad ending with such... look at that... kissing under cherry blossom... Youngie able to see Oh Soo face... THAT IS : OH SOO dream, OH YOUNG dream, OUR dream.That is BRILLIANT and ANNOYING at the same time.
I'm surely can't dissapoint with such beautiful scenery.But also can't 100% satisfied.So...??
This one for sure : I'm calm and trully speechlesshhhhhhhhhhhhhh.........................................................................................................................................

Guest kikay14

The blurriness is for us to know how OY's sight improved after the surgery. She will not regain her sight fully because of her condition RP, it is incurable but manageable.

To those who watched the jdrama, isn't the questions asked now the same as the questions asked during the finale of jdrama?hihi

Guest ohayyo

park_shindae said:

ohayyo

said:

Got another question !!!!
it's about moo chul loyal underling (whom I forgot the name, sorry). He observed through CCTV ... am i right ? so, what happened with him ?I mean didn't he sense something wrong after the game ? .... 
i'm so hoping (after the stabbing) he is the one who takes OS to the hospital since JS is in shock and panic ....
it means yeahh ... i'm having faith that OS and OY both are alive :D ....

I think it's a "make your own ending" thing. :)) Maybe because the Japanese drama ended happily and the Korean one ended sadly, Writer Noh decided to go with her own ending where is has two endings depending on the viewer. ;) 

The writer wanted to do the unnecessary twists, with Moo Chul who'd tortured him be really protecting him the whole time and then Jin Sung who'd loved him stab him in the end. All this for twists but frankly speaking, it doesn't really follow the story.

Guest yellowumbrella

Right now i want to be shieon for once and call the writer to ask what kind of ending was that lolol