[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

Guest OreoVampire

That is not a kissss ... he just placing his lips to OY lipsss...heyyyyyyyy ...waittttt... end LOL

Guest Aigayafu

Could... could this actually be the first time we got a proper explanation for a parting in k-drama world? Only got half of the words but it sounded good enough to me xD

Guest lalunaluna

I'm going to guess and say he is alive, I think had it been a dream/illusion he would've gone away in the end, and she would've had no way of knowing what he looks like. 
I don't really know haha I didn't understand any of the Korean so I'm just clinging at straws I NEED THIS TO BE A HAPPY ENDING.

Guest jjsweeter0211

OMGGGGG I can breathe now !It's definitely not a dream!They are just trying to play with our heartsThe kisses :x :x 

tumblr_lt8pqkGwsD1qemtuko1_500.gif
tumblr_lqw8i2YNU01qlczw6o1_500.gif

Guest chrissy96

THIS DRAMA IS SO PRETTY IT HURTSI AM GOING TO HAVE TO WATCH THIS EPISODE AGAIN :D
I hope everyone enjoyed my recap/translations ^^ Thank you for dealing with my emotional instability heh love you all :x

so he die or live. FRom HS's words, it seems he died. and the conversation and the vision of picture (almost blur and only focus on the eyes, it seems she imaged all of these//
Gosh.. i hate this confusing ending :((