[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

Love said: Why is everyone slapping Soo left and right? Hot boy needs love too. At least he gets the most kiss scenes in the drama lolz.

I feel bad that JIS has to carry/piggyback SHK so many times! He's so skinny already. Give him a break haha and the look on his face after he put her down. Poor thing.

Guest Tarits

To everyone, good evening from Los Angeles!  So many pages to read but so many nice thoughts posted. So many nice photos too. The hand above that says "no more tears" by sunnytanny is so creative that pinpoints what we all wish to say about the drama. 

'Am just ready to go to sleep and will be hopping to bed and will start counting the days and hours!  Before this, I'd be like a zoombie walking about, working about, even perhaps driving about with one thought in my mind:  let it be Tuesday evening already so that when I wake up, it is already Wednesday morning! Waahhh, how can I survive the days ahead?

On another subject, I read some posts comparing some actors.  I wish we won't mention any actor in this thread.  All actors are talented, all actors are beautiful and talented.  If we mention names and make comments, we may hurt someone, we may slight another and this is not good. Everyone has a favorite. What is good to me may not be good to another. What is beautiful to me may not be beautiful to another. We all have individual preferences and to mention another actor in this thread that is supposed to focus only on the actors in this drama will surely trigger rebuttals from another. So my personal suggestion is - go zip our mouths, go restrain our fingers and if you have any personal comments, say it out loud to yourself and not let your fingers "hear" it buy posting what you just said. 
---------------------------------------
Friends, keep the bells ringing for surely, the bell thrown away willl resurface soon followed hopefully by a sweet, tender and passionate (?) kiss!!!
To the baddies esp. the nanny, I say "adieu"!

omgah. guys... from the beginning of this drama I was telling my sister that Oh Soo. should just.....
2sba8mv.gif

but noooo omg I knew this would happen... I guess everyone knew that there was going to be a breaking point and she would find out that he isn't her brother.... I love that the truth is out in the open but after watching today's ep.....
2dmbng3.gif

ugh that last scene kills.... but on that note... I can't wait for next week!!!

Guest MGYlove

Song Hye-Gyo
544604_581381831873500_889550408_n.jpg
©http://conting.sbs.co.kr/etnews/etnews_view.jsp?be_id=B1000301907&log_twt1=conting&log_twt2=20130322_3
536347_581395428538807_1412445705_n.jpg

Haha, wow. Just finished watching both ep 12 and 13 today - so much happening! Just love the developments despite the turmoil Oh Soo is going through. =((  Sigh. But it is a given, yes? Hey everyone. Just wanted ask if anyone recognizes the english song that plays when Young sees Hee Sun (who asks for the money) at the cafe in ep 13?  :ar!

"That Winter" reason for a luxury drama

1. Power of pre-production drama
The perfect blend of video and narrative
3. Acting

201303221502772715514bf.jpg
http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=shm&sid1=106&oid=109&aid=0002501040

Guest tiffany.shin

@jjsweeter0211 omg thanks for sharing the compilation of coats worn by JIS!! ahhhh~ soooo swoon-worthy  :-* my fav item of clothing are coats - warm, protective and convey such a dependable image. and it does exactly that in this drama. hehe besides JIS pulls off each coat w so much style and hotness   :\"> and also .. that kiss gif is *fans self* phowarr  =D> well done, hehe thats right. be a man, do the right thing.  =D> :\">