[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

Guest bibidep

I don't think because the kiss that make the rating went up.
For some reason on Thursday the rate always higher than Wed.
May be this drama can not reach 20% mark by the 16 episode when it end.

Guest jjsweeter0211

tumblr_mk11hz5SQA1qbxx00o8_250.giftumblr_mk11hz5SQA1qbxx00o5_250.giftumblr_mk11hz5SQA1qbxx00o7_250.giftumblr_mk11hz5SQA1qbxx00o1_250.giftumblr_mk11hz5SQA1qbxx00o2_250.giftumblr_mk11hz5SQA1qbxx00o6_250.giftumblr_mk11hz5SQA1qbxx00o4_250.giftumblr_mk11hz5SQA1qbxx00o3_250.gif
“All I am is a trash. Even though I was thrown out like trash, because of her, at least once, I wanted to live like a decent person.”

cr to shura

Guest park_shindae

i believe there will be another kiss, the all-you-heart-out kiss. but it might happen in episode 16 (crossing fingers). 

Guest park_shindae

SeGafanlady said: Hello all fellow windblowers.... regards from cold and winter-ish Amsterdam - Holland..

Ok, I am a silent reader so far.. but after episode 13, I just can't help my self writing something....
First, this drama kills me every time I watch it, due to the level of the gorgeousness of the actors. I mean, OMG.. Jo In Sung and Song Hye Gyo?? Las time, I lost my soul for IMJA couple.. and still now. but O2 couple has suck the core of my soul dry... I can't do anything else but awaits for the next episode.. in agony and sorrow...

Second.... Happy Ending is NOT in my wish list, since I watched the other 2 version... they were.. unfortunately dead sad ending. So, fellow windblowers.... BE PREPARED.

park_shindae said: SeGafanlady said: Hello all fellow windblowers.... regards from cold and winter-ish Amsterdam - Holland..

Ok, I am a silent reader so far.. but after episode 13, I just can't help my self writing something....
First, this drama kills me every time I watch it, due to the level of the gorgeousness of the actors. I mean, OMG.. Jo In Sung and Song Hye Gyo?? Las time, I lost my soul for IMJA couple.. and still now. but O2 couple has suck the core of my soul dry... I can't do anything else but awaits for the next episode.. in agony and sorrow...

Second.... Happy Ending is NOT in my wish list, since I watched the other 2 version... they were.. unfortunately dead sad ending. So, fellow windblowers.... BE PREPARED.

Guest xinabu

Regarding the preview of ep 14, I think the part where OY said "I loved you" to OS is just that.

The part "You deceiving me..." actually was said before that in the wood cabin when she tried to touch his sleeping face.

I preferred this. because to me "I love you" is just "I love you". There should not be any "but" or any explanation after that.

Guest spideysteve

@jordi THANK YOU! OMG LOOK AT THE RATINGS!!!! Even TNms reached the 15% mark! :D

Wow, thank you guys for the gifs, videos, recaps, and news update! I have yet to watch the last two eps...anyway I'm glad to know that the truth is out in the open.

Spoilers!
The Japanese version had a happy ending, however, I'm worried that there might really be another suicide attempt like in the Japanese version. :(
The movie version had an open ending (but presumably sad)...speaking of which, what a coincidence that Moon Geun-young was the female lead in the movie version, right?

I believe in miracles. OY and OS have suffered so much already, they need and deserve another chance for happiness. Yeah, sometimes a sad ending is more memorable but that doesn't mean a happy ending cannot be excellently done. The writer knows what she's doing. And since this drama started in Winter and will end in Spring, I'm holding on to the hope that we'll get a satisfying epilogue.

Guest Laila085

That Winter , Song Hye Kyo close-up 70s   :-O

http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201303220720511710
20130322072703971.jpg

I read someone said her role is a lot easier. Yah, likely.  ~X(