[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

I feel so depressed.. 
Cant guess the ending, and it seems hard to bet happy ending after tonight.. But writer nim, i know it suppose to be melo drama, but dont you feel sad to OY and OS? 
They deserve a Happy Ending.. We deserve a happy ending.. All of us here want a happy ending :(( chaebaaaal writer-nim

Guest mio4111

i was preparing for a force kiss, since everyone can get it right :) , i was watching live stream but the internet was so lagging, so i was like watching a stop motion drama lols, btw today's ep is so so in my opinion excepts the preview part, i was keep rewatching to predict what will going next week, since we have 3 eps left (i wish SBS could air 3 eps marathons lols it would be super excitied, our thread may get explode either, well just my crazy thinking)

From the start,  i always believe in SW, i know she loves OY with all her heart, for some reasons SW have to act like evil, definitely be patient and wait all SW's secrets  are revealed (this is also the exciting part to me as well) well, it s my POV, sharing and keep reading you guy posts

Cheer! good night/day windblowers

Guest smokegetsinyoureyes

I think we should be grateful that we've seen kisses in this show, albeit not as passionate as we want them to be (still hopeful that they're going to give us a better kiss in the future episode/s). ;)) The Japanese version had nada.  

Guest ziimblu

Oh gosh...I have to verbalize this.I didn't and wasn't prepared for the ending in WHIB (Watched it years after it first aired & didn't really research on the ending).   That melancholy  look on JIS looking out into the sea just before pulling the trigger, that look haunted me, for a long, long time! Yet, I was able to let go.
But now, I am afraid........I am so afraid that I may not take another suicide ending. Maybe I can take any ending and I resolved I will have to take it, in deference to the writer.Except please, no suicide....please  :-??

10 Corso Como Seoul Anniversary, Peter Lindbergh's photo exhibition, The pictures of SHK  is on display at the celebration tonight. According to DC, SHK has appeared at the celebration.

4 hours ago:
viewimage.php?id=songhyekyo&no=29bcc427b68177a16fb3dab004c86b6f9b041379023e7e4968e08dd4d60005a5e420f61e8646ca12e02be6b0fcee945dfd16f1a1f6495def0317ba77ee6d&f_no=7cf3da36e2
2132013211854268.png
Here is Mr Peter Lindbergh
viewimage.php?id=songhyekyo&no=29bcc427b68177a16fb3dab004c86b6f9b041379023e7e4968e08dd4d60005a5e420f61e8646ca12e02be6b0fcee945dfd47a7f0a2490ee20317ba77ee6d&f_no=7cf3da36e2
viewimage.php?id=songhyekyo&no=29bcc427b68177a16fb3dab004c86b6f9b041379023e7e4968e08dd4d60005a5e420f61e8644c614e824ecb2f4ef9c5ded55e19c1a332b7f0ea048396cf029ad412e6577de1bb2a0488e6082&f_no=0f9b8404d6e001854f9ef7bd3eda377375f443

twitter: https://twitter.com/tastynco/status/314693848410505216/photo/1
and dc

I feel like OY is creating sad memories that will help OS continue to living even after she died. She was shocked because of the truth, but she didn't hate / feel betrayed. Seeing how OY manages eveything, i don't thịn she will do the surgery. She just make sure OY left her without feeling guilty, that OY can live or see again. Aigoo, this is the 4th kiss and the 3rd time Soo say he loves OY... How long we have to wait for the real romantic scene btw these two, 3 eps left * sign* I bet the rating will drop... This ep is a bit boring comparing to others one

The effects of That Winter popularity....People are jumping ships... :))

Seo In Guk/Eunji ship dies a slow and painful death...
 Seo In Guk, "I keep getting into scandals with Jung Eunji.... Now I really want to get into one!" 

Source: 
Mydaily via Nate

He meant a scandal in general, not necessarily with Eunji. 

1. [+222, -25] Sorry... but Jung Eunji's with Kim Bum now ㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+159, -31] They matched so well in Reply 1997 ㅋ but I think Jung Eunji matches Kim Bum better now. Kim Bum really seems to adore her.

3. [+120, -31] My dongseng and I totally adore Eunji ㅋㅋㅋ She's charming and has such a strong character in 'That Winter' ㅋㅋ Her acting is really cute

4. [+44, -21] I'm a guy and I think Seo In Guk could do better

5. [+38, -10] Kim Bum and Eunji are really close, though. Eunji was the only one who attended Kim Bum's movie showing, and Kim Bum also went to see Eunji's musical... and to 'That Winter' fans, they've probably noticed that Kim Bum really adores Eunji off camera ㅋ Can't know for sure if there's anything between them or whether they're just really close

6. [+34, -14] Eunji's exploding with chemistry with Kim Bum right now, Seo In Guk probably isn't enough for her anymore

7. [+31, -14] I'm a fan of Reply 1997, but didn't most of the scandals come out because of Seo In Guk? Of course, they had great on screen chemistry but it was because Seo In Guk said things like having feelings for her on 'Taxi' that those scandals came about... Anyway, Eunji and Kim Bum match better lately.

8. [+23, -9] Reply 1997 seems so long ago... Eunji and Kim Bum seriously have something going on right now, or it might just seem that way because they're so close. I heard that they're no joke... There are lots of accounts of the two going out to eat, just the two of them.. 

cr.:netizenbuzz

Guest diamond2212

verona said: I feel like OY is creating sad memories that will help OS continue to living even after she died. She was shocked because of the truth, but she didn't hate / feel betrayed. Seeing how OY manages eveything, i don't thịn she will do the surgery. She just make sure OY left her without feeling guilty, that OY can live or see again. Aigoo, this is the 4th kiss and the 3rd time Soo say he loves OY... How long we have to wait for the real romantic scene btw these two, 3 eps left * sign* I bet the rating will drop... This ep is a bit boring comparing to others one

Guest ng2612

We should ask our director about the twice kiss... Why he wanted to show that for us to see it??? Hahahah..For me, it was really really hot. >:) I like it. >:)

h0ns_niech

said: I feel so depressed.. 

Cant guess the ending, and it seems hard to bet happy ending after tonight.. But writer nim, i know it suppose to be melo drama, but dont you feel sad to OY and OS? 

They deserve a Happy Ending.. We deserve a happy ending.. All of us here want a happy ending

:(

( chaebaaaal writer-nim

Guest iheartyou1518

not to appear greedy but since the official site for TWTWB provides great fan service by posting bts, i just want them to release their forced kissing bts.. :x

edensor said: Btw, I forget to mention this. Did anyone thought that MAYBE Oh Young thinking about... suicide??Its like she prepared everything. Saying good bye.To Wangbisa she is so nice. More like thank you for all she did for her.She do somethin with the testament. Looks like she change it.To Oh Soo... she want to go somewhere... that house. Something related to her father.With things happend to her, with brain tumor, unable to see and so on... it is understandable if the suicidal tendency at its peak.She must be suffer like hell. I think she really think about that.

Gyo Insung said: Calling for:-- Wang biseo- Sora- Myung Ho- President Kim- Con Doctor- Lawyer Jang (for slapping OS)- PD Nim (for giving us the late kissing scene =)) )
get in line.. our OS wants to give you a lesson at once...  :))

Goodnight Windblowers... thanks for the wonderful pics, posts and recaps...
^:)

jjeennyy19 said: Gyo Insung said: Calling for:-- Wang biseo- Sora- Myung Ho- President Kim- Con Doctor- Lawyer Jang (for slapping OS)- PD Nim (for giving us the late kissing scene =)) )
get in line.. our OS wants to give you a lesson at once...  :))

Goodnight Windblowers... thanks for the wonderful pics, posts and recaps...
^:)