[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

Guest kikay14

Another long week of waiting huhuhu :-q  Only three episodes left and I'm still hanging as to what the writer will do next. 
As for the forced kiss, that was the lamest kiss of JIS hmpffff.....but I noticed when she stopped struggling, she started to open her lips but OS stopped.  The "I'm afraid look" of OS and OY' disappointment? (am I hallucinating lol) is what got me in the kissing scene.
***Episode 1-9  cliffhanger froze on OS face while Episode 10-13 cliffhanger froze to OY face....I see the trend now and I'm kinda afraid.  I'm kinda dreading the ending now.  But I have to be optimistic here, I know we will have the HE.

Well, I'm actually PROUD of OY - kick 'em all to the curb, I say. You go, girl. You do whatever you want with your money and just kick all those liars out of your house.  [-(
*sniff* But you have to forgive OS soon, okay? We only have 3 episodes left. 

Btw, I forget to mention this. Did anyone thought that MAYBE Oh Young thinking about... suicide??Its like she prepared everything. Saying good bye.To Wangbisa she is so nice. More like thank you for all she did for her.She do somethin with the testament. Looks like she change it.To Oh Soo... she want to go somewhere... that house. Something related to her father.With things happend to her, with brain tumor, unable to see and so on... it is understandable if the suicidal tendency at its peak.She must be suffer like hell. I think she really think about that.

Guest silverstarach

"That Winter, The Wind Blows" Song Hye Kyo and Jo In Sung "Can I Love You?"

that-winter-the-wind-blows-song-hye-kyo-

"That Winter, The Wind Blows" Song Hye Kyo begins to open her heart to Jo In Sung.

March 20, the 12th episode of the SBS drama "That Winter, The Wind Blows" featured Oh Young (Song Hye Kyo) meeting Moon Hee Sun (Jung Eun Ji) to reveal her thoughts about Oh Soo (Jo In Sung).

In a café, Oh Young suddenly asks Moon Hee Sun, "Hee Sun, can a little sister love his brother?"

Moon Hee Sun replies, "What's wrong with a brother and a little sister loving each other? That can happen." Oh Young replies, "Whenever I'm with Oh Soo my heart starts beating really fast and I get nervous. Am I being funny?" and reveals her hesitant mind.

Unable to control her emotions for Oh Soo, Oh Young says to Moon Hee Sun, "I think I was alone for too long seeing that I feeling this way for my own brother."

However, Oh Soo shocks Oh Young when he tells her, "I love you" while Oh Young was asking Oh Soo, why did he kiss her. Oh Young responded with, "but I am your sister" to which Oh Soo says "It doesn't matter."

After listening to his answer, Oh Young gets down from the car mad, and tells Oh Soo she is scared of the feelings she has for him.

Credits to KdramaStars

Guest diamond2212

i just watched the kiss scene and i think the first one was forced but the second kiss was not XD if u look closer, OY din push him away anymore LOL n idk if the character OY needs to kiss OS back but if u watch the scene i can say that SHK indeeds kisses JIS back LOL

diamond2212 said: i just watched the kiss scene and i think the first one was forced but the second kiss was not XD if u look closer, OY din push him away anymore LOL n idk if the character OY needs to kiss OS back but if u watch the scene i can say that SHK indeeds kisses JIS back LOL

Guest diamond2212

JIS: kiss SHKSHK: *pull him away* OMG why u din tell me firstJIS: *lost breath* im sorry, let start againSHK: Okay hahahahahahahah

Calling for:-- Wang biseo- Sora- Myung Ho- President Kim- Con Doctor- Lawyer Jang (forgiven for having the kind heart) :))
- PD Nim (for giving us the late kissing scene =)) )
get in line.. our OS wants to give you a lesson at once...  :))
oie21161452zzqanan8.gif

Goodnight Windblowers... thanks for the wonderful pics, posts and recaps...
^:)^

diamond2212

said: i just watched the kiss scene and i think the first one was forced but the second kiss was not XD if u look closer, OY din push him away anymore LOL n idk if the character OY needs to kiss OS back but if u watch the scene i can say that SHK indeeds kisses JIS back LOL

Guest silverstarach

class="cb b15""That Winter, The Wind Blows" Song Hye Kyo Refuses Physical Contact After Kiss with Jo In Sung
that-winter-the-wind-blows-song-hye-kyo-

"That Winter, The Wind Blows" Song Hye Kyo refuses any more physical contact with Jo In Sung after sharing a sensual kiss.

March 20, the 12th episode of the SBS drama "That Winter, The Wind Blows" featured Oh Soo (Jo In Sung) kissing Oh young (Song Hye Kyo) on the lips while he thinks she is asleep.

Even though she was awake, Oh Young keeps pretending to sleep. Later, Oh Young thinks about the kiss she shared with Oh Soo and begins to touch her lips.

After the kiss however, Oh Young begins to avoid Oh Soo's touch. Even when Oh Soo speaks to her, she acts very awkward and when he kisses her on the forehead, she begins to overthink his every move.

Oh Young jumps when Oh Soo tries to get her seatbelt for her. Oh Soo asks, "Why are you acting so funny? You keep jumping even at the touch of my fingertips" and Oh Young replies, "This is what happens when you can't see. If you touch me without saying anything, I jump."

Then, when Oh Soo holds Oh Young's hand, she hesitates and tells him to let go. Oh Soo says, "Tell me why I have to let go." She replies, "It's uncomfortable" but Oh Soo says, "You can deal with it" and kept holding her hand.

Credits to KDramaStars

Guest diamond2212

jeonghyang said:

diamond2212

said: i just watched the kiss scene and i think the first one was forced but the second kiss was not XD if u look closer, OY din push him away anymore LOL n idk if the character OY needs to kiss OS back but if u watch the scene i can say that SHK indeeds kisses JIS back LOL