[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

Oh, i am certainly 1 of the few here whom believe in a happy ending ? i strongly believe that :D

Like someone here, i totally understand OY's behaviors toward OS, it hurts me to see her like that, but i understand her when i try to put myself in her shoes. And is it me only whom think that OY will face the hardest time when OS leaves? when she starts to recognize her true feelings towards OS, it isn't a sibling-love , but a man-woman love. All the sincere, caring gestures he had done for her..the feelings, longing must be hard to endure  :(

Thanks for all insightful comments :D

Btw, according to the some reports today, the highest peek rating of ep 9 was 17,4%. Not that i care much though.

School is finished for this week, drama starts ! Ep 8 made me cry almost all the time especially because of the scene in the moutain and when Oh Soo finds his gift and cake!! And the song which begins like Titanic didn't help! I think I like this song more than gray paper!

Now ep 9 because the end of ep 8 is: :-O... :-SS ... :(( Let's go!

sutcliff said: School is finished for this week, drama starts ! Ep 8 made me cry almost all the time especially because of the scene in the moutain and when Oh Soo finds his gift and cake!! And the song which begins like Titanic didn't help! I think I like this song more than gray paper!

Now ep 9 because the end of ep 8 is: :-O... :-SS ... :(( Let's go!

Guest greenriver

Hello all ! All the romances between O2 from ep 1-9, to me it's like something that no words can describe it. I'm so in love with this drama.

@Gitakawaii  thanks alot for this post ..

sometimes I would like to have a super amazing button to click for most of ur posts , wind blowers  
class="H" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: none; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; font-size: 26px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1.4em; color: rgb(30, 30, 31); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px;"
=D>  :)>-

Guest diamond2212

lol so hard at the snow fighting scene xD they were serious at first then it turned into the real battle btw JIS n SHK after JIS got hyped up n chased her w the big snow in his hands lolhttp://www.dailymotion.com/video/xy1hc7_20130307-that-winter-the-wind-blows-yyy-yyyyy-special-bts-from-sbs-part-7_shortfilms#.UTpl9NZBSJ4
and he calls her ''hye kyo'' wow

i see what the director/writers/etc are trying to do. they're now releasing all these pics and bts to make us happy since we're going to be all stressed out for the episodes to come... it's working though, i'm loving the BTS stuff ;))
i love these pictures, especially the bottom two. the look like they had so much fun haha. tumblr_mjd0hjKL8R1rogzwoo1_500.jpg
i just had to post a bigger version of it so we can see the smile on their faces xD they're both totally enjoying being so close together ;)
sts.jpg?w=640

this is so freaking adorable! they're way too cute together! <3tumblr_mjcqczhgoh1res6d0o1_250.gif
tumblr_lsgi8tcPdR1qial2l.gif

i saw this on tumblr and it made me LOL :))tumblr_mjc5gdroz71qz9tpzo1_500.jpg
cr:morning@tumblr

Guest sunset88

Been a lurker from the beginning but wanted to share my pov on this beautiful story. Seems to me this story is from the POV of Oh Soo. His narration during turning points in this story suggests to me he is narrating his story of how he met and fell in love with Oh Young. His first narration in the beginning of wanting to find "enlightenment" aka a reason to live. Then during the train station where he met a woman who wanted to die (past tense) and for the first time he was curious about "that woman". Also recently during the scene with the cake. Sound like forewarning. Wanting to go back to that moment and stop himself then "If I could have stopped I should have stopped then" (past tense) Also taking in the title "That winter" seems to me it's all Oh Soos' storytelling. Which I guess tells me this story will have a sad ending, not a happy one (although I do wish to be wrong about this one. Both of them deserve happiness after such heartache throughout their lives. Healing that both can give to one another. ) So from the above it tells me that "that woman" (Oh young- no longer exists and she has died and  he is remembering "that winter" with her and re-telling his story) Him also saying "More than that child, more than Oh young, I knew I would be more brutally hurt, I was sure", says to me she'll die leaving him heartbroken, maybe? But then watching the show it looks like he has thrown away all hopes of saving himself to save Oh Young when he couldn't for Hee Joo. He is willing to die to save her from the looks of things and he is on a deadline. So I am getting conflicting thoughts and ideas of which way this will go but I don't see a clear cut happy ending, unfortunately. What do you guys think?