[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

Guest msbae77

After reading all the comments and recaps for ep 9, I can't bear to watch the episode :( knowing that I will be in for a heartbreak :(( I know this time will come but didn't realize it will be too much to bear after the very romantic scenes in ep 8, which btw is my favorite ep so far. Sorry for being a dramatic queen... I need strength.. Wind blowers HIMNAE~

some more.... :P
f2725778-7b39-42c6-be47-8cb4456f215a_zps6c94f674-b09e-408e-9b1e-5bebefc0c63d_zps
3804c6b3-dc21-44e9-aa87-30752fcdf517_zps
6b41e126-9bfa-4c85-b9d4-0664b06ad228_zps
d6e43cc6-3b55-406f-9099-8630ca482000_zps
f76cb864-28e3-4b89-9be6-96f69a5a6378_zps
bee3bc6e-7032-48d2-930f-ecd721a4c173_zps
32a051cb-2b22-4b9f-8515-837fa67bee21_zps
0a616cc1-6f76-4729-bb9c-964e94d1d494_zps

Watching their bts makes me giggly... :\"> :\"> :\"> So cute watching petite Hye Kyo and Lanky In Sung running around the snow.... =)) 8->
Geez! I swear my ship is stable...really...swear..promise..*convincing myself*...... :-??

time to sleep now..annyeong windblowers... :-h

Guest jordi

AGB:
9th episode
Nationwide: 14,4% (5th)     /     +1,1%Seoul: 16,1% (4th)     /     +1,3%

IRIS2 - 9,5% (17th) / 9,8% (14th)7th Grade Civil Servant - 9,9% (16th) / 10,8% (11th)
TNS:
Nationwide: 13,5% (8th)     /     +2,2%Seoul: 15,5% (6th)     /     +1,6%

IRIS2 - 11,2% (14th) / 12,4% (8th)7th Grade Civil Servant   9,9% (18th) / 11,3% (10th)

today the download killed me for hours!!!! after watching today's ep, I wish I didn't wait and watch it today because my heart just broken into million pieces. every week I felt my heart stop because of joy and excitement but today my heart stopped because of pain and sadness. I cannot tell how I felt pity for Oh Soo. poor thing! love is just like that, no plans works when it's about love. I wish I didn't see him while Young behaves him too cold and cruel. I can understand Young however I also know how Oh Soo feels and ohhh I don't know. right now, I'm just desperately sorry and hopeless for the next episodes. I know it's a melo but only with a sad and heavy episode I'm done!
OMG! it seems like everything is real, all the characters, issues, incidents.. of course our talented actors should be congratulated for excellent acting with awesome script and cinematograpy. it makes me feel like both so real and also dream.
while watching episodes, I notice many details and sometimes I think that I should comment on this and that on the thread. however every simple thought flies whenever I finish watching it because I'm filled with a lot of complicated feelings which makes me speecless.
anyway, today's summary is this episode was so sad, touching and also hurtful and my heart is too heavy right now. I don't know how a whole week will pass. and I wonder if I can bare re-watching ep 9 like I do the other episodes.
good night everyone...

Guest jjsweeter0211

tumblr_mjb4aiTzHB1qin0ego1_500.pngtumblr_mjb4aiTzHB1qin0ego2_500.png

“Even though I am not by your side. – Even though there is no wind blowing now – The wind chime will shake anytime. Sleep well Young.”

cr to hiclow

Killing us soflty! This drama is giving me dark eyes waiting for new episodes online, subs, then rewatching, rewatching and rewatching till wednesday. Therefore, I watch everyday. The song sung by the guy, the OST keeps playing in my ears.  I'm pathetic!
Every actor in this drama is doing an amazing job including the cutesy "young" Oh Young.And every one is beautiful including the singer Gummy. Now how can you not be hooked? 

you guys, i can't..... i just finished the episode and i'm still in tears. episode 9 was too much for me. tumblr_inline_minwuk8wDD1qz4rgp.gif

i wanted this to happen. i was waiting for her to know the truth, but my heart hurts. it was just so painful seeing how much both of them were hurting. i think i loved oh soo most in this episode though. he was so considerate. the way he wrote her the letter and tied the string to the bell for her. he was beyond sweet and it hurts even more seeing him doing all of these with youngie acting so cold to him.  tumblr_m7c1b1spO91rpgm18.gif
the whole episode broke my heart. i miss seeing youngie excited for her brother to come home, i miss seeing oh soo smiling, i miss seeing them happy with each other. i just hated seeing how cold youngie was to ohsoo. it hurt so bad, especially because we know that he cares so much for her. you can see how affected oh soo was by her behavior. seeing how hurt he was made me even sadder. i expected this to happen, i knew it was going to happen... but i was not prepared for all this heartache.tumblr_min57x4ynW1qzuvmso5_500.gif

i hope that youngie does get to meet MC later though. he knows that OS is putting youngie's life before his. he knows that OS has fallen in love with youngie. he knows that OS cares for her. she needs to hear from MC, JS, & HS how much OS has changed ever since he first met her. his initially just wanted money to pay for a debt that wasn't even his, but it all changed after he got closer and closer to OY. he wants to help her, he wants her to get treatment, he wants her to live. i don't want to see OY reverting back to her cold self, the one where she couldn't be happy and trust anyone. i know she's hurt and doesn't want to talk to OS or even think about him, but hopefully she remembers back on how his behavior towards her changed and started to become more genuine. she's had instances where she was able to know the real oh soo, the conman, like when she first met him because he still took the time to tell her that her real brother said "I love you" even though he was in a rush or how she was able to understand his pain when he talked about how much of a scumbag he was for being so irresponsible and comforted him. this is a big blow for her, especially since the one person she was able to start trusting broke her trust. that really sucks. i can feel her devastation and the guilt oh soo has. that really comes to show how great JIS and SHK's acting is, their expressions are pulling on my heart. 
on another note, secretary wang seems to really care for youngie. that just makes me think my theory that she's youngie's surrogate mother or something can't be completely wrong. she said she couldn't live without youngie, but why not? it's not like youngie likes her anyways, so they have to have some sort of connection... and if she was the surrogate mother or something, i guess that would explain why the mother didn't take youngie with her. secretary wang might not have gotten youngie the proper treatment that could've healed her eyes because she wanted youngie to depend on her. she wanted to live with youngie and she thought that the only way that would happen is if youngie NEEDED her. if it's true, then her method is completely wrong. she should've still considered youngie's feelings. i just don't get why she keeps making youngie marry that director guy. why does secretary wang trust that guy so much even if youngie doesn't like him and especially since he already has someone. 
i can't wait for the scene where they were both crying as oh soo hugs youngie and holds her hand. omg that scene's going to kill me. i actually love the scene where oh soo seeks for help from MC. i think it really says a lot about how much he cares for youngie. for a guy like oh soo, pride is extremely important. he was able to put away his pride and beg MC to help youngie. from the preview, i think it's going to be even emotion in the next episode cuz he's not going to give up. he endured getting beat up so that MC's sister could help youngie. i don't think it surprises me to see youngie saying she wanted to get married and look pretty for her "brother." i don't know if she's in denial and wants to believe that she still has a brother or if she's so angry that that's her way of revenge or something. whatever happens, we are going to be going through a roller coaster and will be in as much pain as oh soo and youngie will be. i guess thats what happens when you're so invested in the drama, your heart feels like it's really going to break lol 
okay, i need to go rewatch the cute O2 scenes to recover from the angst and drama in this episode lol