[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

@jjsweeter0211: keep doing a good job, my dear :x
those BTS pics r so beautiful. my shipper heart melted
can u try to find more BTS pics or videos???? after reading all those article, my shipper spirit is getting down, but thanks to ur pics, i feel better now
thank u my dear jjsweeter ^:)^

About the bts kiss scene...i think that's why i keep visiting this thread and refreshing every minute just to see the new updates. Even when my son's has an exam, during accompany him studying, i never let go off my tablet...how poor mommy i am..! =P~

marshmelliey

wrote:

»

if u already watched the eng sub, then u will clearly got and understand that its definitely HE based on OY

:D

<br />

its not the first time OY ever came to the cafe, the waitress even said something " you came late, today "<br />

she's always come to the cafe and met with OS, but since she couldnt see it clearly yet after the surgery, she never realized the facts until SW telling her about everything which is 20 days ago and everyone except OY knew OS is living a new life somewhere along the way haha, cuz OS asked SW to not to tell her..<br />

just like OY said " i just felt that the bell from ur wrist was familiar.,you had never shown me your face, you only brought tea to me "<br />

so yeah, for me its obviously HAPPY ENDING :3<br />

everything will look so much better

:)

Guest iheartyou1518

tumblr_mkq1mm6QKv1ri73u9o1_500.jpg

sooo true!!! please k-variety gods let it happen!!! JFBQ00224070614A.gif two of my favorite people in my favorite show! awesome.. yociexp117.gif
cr lol-viki

I really really miss my O2 couple! I still can't let go of this two beautiful creatures and i ship for them so much!!

The bts pic is really a dose of med for me! But I want more!!

So far it's only SHK-shii making comments about them acting convincingly as a pair. She said they are friends. What about JIS-shii? SO far no comments from his side yet. I am getting my hopes up. Perhaps he would want to be more than just Good friends???

And I dun think in anyway JIS is dating GHJ. He respects the Noona. If you guys watched GoShow, you will know what I said. With the subs, JIS treated GHJ clearly only as good friends and a sister cum confidante. However GHJ's opinion matters very much to him.

I recalled during the Goshow, the guys asked what's his feelings abt kissing GHJ. JIS replied, he is back as JIS as soon as the director shouted "cut". They all laughed and called him bad to have said that infrt of GHJ but he added he has done much more steamy kissing scenes in FF. It's one thing when u kissed the person u loved but when acting, he's back to his own self once the director shouted 'cut'.

That reminds me of TWTWB's final kissing scene. They hugged afterward and even shed tears. Can I take it like, she's special to him?? Arggggghhh. What have the O2 done to me. It''s surely like OXYGEN for me these days!!!

Bambiina said:

So sad reading negative stuff about SHG …
What I am about to write may hurt some so I apologize in advance. 
The more she avoided, the more ppl will say that she has something going on. She should just go to the party.  Act like normal… act like there’s nothing going on between the two of them unless of course she can’t act because she really like him ( :D … I love this tot)…. 
She’s a good actress I am sure she can pull it off easily… Poor SHG… but I think she made a mistake by not appearing. People became more suspicious.  
And if I were her, I wouldn’t tell anyone about the rumors …. I mean about what she mentioned in the interview, about her being rumored trying to seduce JIS, inviting JIS out. She should just keep it to herself.. when she mention it, this it’s like she’s ‘acknowledging’ the rumors … 
Even though she did not attend the party … ppl still speculating… Poor her… 
Anyway… JIS really is a good actor.. esp the part when he looked at her secretly… like he was truly admiring her … loving her … that the part when it look so ‘real’ to me… like it was not acting… (you know like in some part I can tell he’s acting… kekekeke.. dun kill me… ) … and the gaze was ‘real’… I notice that, with most of her co-star most of the time they looked like they really love her (not just acting)… I guess she must be very loveable … you just can’t help but to fall in love with her… she has this innocent look about her… pure and white… and at the same time sexy…. she’s has this vulnerable look .. that make ppl want to protect her… angelic face.. :sigh: … She can’t help it you know.. if she’s so lovable…. 

we have a lot interviews of SHK, see some her views on life, love, career.
waiting for JIS's interviews... i bet we will know him more.
i really want to get out of this missing and shipping mood. WHat did they do to me ?:((...  i keep visiting here as much as i can :(..