[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

Guest pb1212

Because I was so invested in whether OY could see after surgery, I watched looking for clues. I thought: Why is OY using a cane? Oh! she just looked at the hand of the person she sits beside. Now she can see fuzzy cherry blossoms.
So I totally felt they were showing us how the world looked to her. OY has better tunnel vision. She is still visually impaired, but her quality of life will be much better.
Especially with OS by her side.
That was my interpretation.

Guest park_shindae

you know why shk is not opening her mouth? coz she can't! kekeke. she can only respond like that. jis covered all of her up already.

Guest jmfrani

Yeah I agree that it's a happy ending it is just wasn't clear enough and still is for me if Oh soo is alive because it was a bit blurry during the last scene. I must be crazy jeongmallo! :))

Guest kikay14

dramalove777 said:

idless said:

Clue 1. OY have long hair. Miraculous hair growth after major brain surgery?

:))  You're right.

that's why they called it DRAMA... since it is NOT reality.

It's been a year plus she had hair extensions lol

Celebrating my 700 posts >> I Believe it is a happy ending ,, 

if he died many things have to be clarified no matter what or otherwise the amazing drama will have a lame ending !! at least they will show us a reflection from JS toward his doing to the beloved hyung ,, a glimpse of a clear respect to his soul ! this one who sacrificed himself for the lover , friends , donsengs and all !! 

Anyway it is a happy ending because as a viewer I am satisfied ( although regretting not having those anticipated scenes ! ) and as a drama staff , they got a huge success .. my OTP sure gonna celebrate somewhere tonight ! :x

Guest iheartyou1518

SeGafanlady said: credit to and from soul rebel...

young goes to a place and looks around. she touches the flower petals. a hand with soo’s bracelet puts down her tea. she is told it’s herb tea. she says how nice the  weather is. he says it is. he asks you cant see – you have a walking stick. she says is it your first time seeing a blind person. he says no there was a woman I loved who was blind. she asks wasn’t it uncomfortable? he says it was never uncomfortable – it always seemed like she saw me – my entire heart. can you not see at all. she says no. and looks over at him. his face sort of comes into focus and she smiles at him. she says I can see – that you are very handsome. he smiles at her and asks when did you know. she says after my surgery wang told me. and on the way I heard the bell sound. you wouldn’t let me see your face. wang told me that you were here from 6 months ago. I waited wondering when you would talk to me. he says I didn’t have the courage. if you see me what if you don’t like me. young: no way. he asks does that mean you like me. can we meet again? she smiles and says maybe. he smiles and leans down and kisses her.

they are standing under the cherry blossoms kissing. he pulls away and they smile at each other

end

hello people, they are ALIVE. and why JS sad? well he has the right to be sad after all what he has done.

Guest ohayyo

Got another question !!!!
it's about moo chul loyal underling (whom I forgot the name, sorry). He observed through CCTV ... am i right ? so, what happened with him ?I mean didn't he sense something wrong after the game ? .... 
i'm so hoping (after the stabbing) he is the one who takes OS to the hospital since JS is in shock and panic ....
it means yeahh ... i'm having faith that OS and OY both are alive :D ....

Guest yellowumbrella

Maybe they are a ghost couple or maybe after life. As you can see both of our o2 couple is wearing white

Guest noyr81

lynie said: I think he's alive because if OS died I dont think JS and HS would still be together.  I think as much as HS likes JS I don't think she's the kind of person who would forgive someone just like that.  Remember how much she tortured OS for the death of her sister.

Guest park_shindae

ohayyo said: Got another question !!!!
it's about moo chul loyal underling (whom I forgot the name, sorry). He observed through CCTV ... am i right ? so, what happened with him ?I mean didn't he sense something wrong after the game ? .... 
i'm so hoping (after the stabbing) he is the one who takes OS to the hospital since JS is in shock and panic ....
it means yeahh ... i'm having faith that OS and OY both are alive :D ....

Guest smokegetsinyoureyes

kikay14 said: Remember guys in the first episode heesun alwaysbring plants and flowers at soo's condo... And jinsung will not be at peace like that ifhekilled Soo. And from what i've gathered in recaps, sec wang told her that soo is working there when she heard the bell, 20 days ago. So for me, it's a happyending!