[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

Guest OreoVampire

OS Ghostt is going to kiss OY???

tell me its real OSS :(( :(( help me here in my rooom im aloneee...OSghost

KISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Guest chrissy96

please please please tell me that's soo please please please god almighty father mary mother of god jesus son of god please please what the heck why is he just going  what what what what 
HS: hey where are you goingJS: hey --- did you know HS and i slept together?---: is that true?HS: yeah.---: get offJS: this is the 3rd guy! stop alreadyHS: i just rode the motorcycle. are you jealous? i love it when youre like this. hey we're visiting soo tomorrow. what should we bring him? JS: lamb's ear, the kind young likes.HS: that's a good idea lambs ear and --- he would liek that
person: sorry it is break time ------Y: it is break time rightperson: yes but i have what you want
Y: the weather is really nice right?S: yes. you must be blind. i see you have that caneY: have you never seen a blind person before?S: no, my past lover was blind.Y: you mustve had a hard time because she was blindS: no, i always felt like she could see me. but are you totally blind?Y: no i can see that youre very handsomeS: how did you know>Y: about 20 days ago? after sec wang --- when i first heard the bell on the bracelet --- sec wang told me you were here since 6 months ago why didnt you tell meS: i didnt have enough courage. i was afraid you might not like meY: no wayS: does that mean you like me? should we meet again?Y: lets seeAWWWWWWWWWWWWWW HAPPY KISS TIME YAAAAAAAYYYYY WOW ITS SO PRETTY WRITER-NIM I LOVE YOU BTW I WANT TO CANCEL WHAT I SAID EARLIER HEEHEEHEE

Guest ziimblu

Guys, I am totally blind here

Except for your recaps, I don't know what's going on, No Korea TV or live stream from where I sit now.... So, imagine the ups and downs, the uncertainties, the suspense, Imagine the stresses my heart had to go thru...waaaaa OS stabbed, OS dead?, OS not dead?, OS alive? but maybe someone dreams he is alive.... Aieesshhh :-)