[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

Guest chrissy96

Doc: how are you feeling?Y: i am comfortble. i want to live nowDoc: if you have that kind of attitude, the success rate is 50%. jang: im going to the nurseSec: you have to know something before the surgery. you cant live alone. not because of your handicap but because we cant live without you. even if you still cant see after the surgery, i hope your heart doesnt scar again. but im sorry. im so sorryY: you are very ---. if i had known that you had a special way of loving me, i wouldnt have been that lonely

It has been a pleassure to be with my fellow windblowers through tears and laughter in this thread!!You are all amazing and I will never forget all the happiness you gave me just watching your gifs,recaps and comments.God Bless you all!Wish I could stay and read along with your live streaming but I have to go work now(06:40 SF time).I love you all & you all take care!No fainting pls.....TWTWB RULES!!!

oh my god!!! the kissssssssssss :-t
i'm breathless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i wanna kiss, too !!!!
Hyekyo unnie, sorry but can i ask JIS shi to kiss me just once????? [-O<
i ship unnie and JIS so much but i must admit he's too hot and i just cant control myself unnie yah =P~

Guest chrissy96

S: i need to go. the game is long. right after the game, im going to YoungHS: hug me S: whats with her todayHS: ill see you when you come to the countrysideJS: ill be right back
S: im gonna goJS: alright
Kim: the cards used will be your own.--- the winner gets 70000000(? idk a really big amount) and soo is exempt from--- lets have fun (i dont think i understood correctly but its something like it)
J: young has her surgery tomorrrow night at 8. i really want you to come before that. 
kim: how are you going to get the money at this rate?

Guest OreoVampire

OS she sick ,,and Wang Biseoo still can sleep??? I thought she repent already !! .. yaahhh WB wake uppp!!
[-X