[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

Guest jjsweeter0211

Soo-ae and Song Hye-kyo's wedding dresses

Source | 2013/03/21 | 

photo293666.jpg

In following Song Hye-kyo's wedding dress, Soo-ae's dress is also one that catches the eye.

Oh Yeong, played by Song Hye-kyo was seen in a wedding dress in the SBS drama "That Winter, the Wind Blows".

Song Hye-kyo wore a white dress and appeared expressionless like the cold woman Oh Yeong is but still managed to create the perfect visual.

Soo-ae's wedding dress has also joined the talk. She wore a wedding dress in the SBS drama "Yawang".

However, due to the fact that she is the bad one in this drama, Soo-ae couldn't enjoy her beautiful wedding because Ha-ryu had disturbed it and just fainted in her dress.

Netizens say, "My eyes are wild", "They look so good" and more.

Source : tvdaily.mk.co.kr/read... ( English )

Guest spideysteve

lol how is SHK's role easy? She has to precisely convey the emotions of her character and react to the people around her while not having any eye contact with her costars at all.  Not to mention she pays a lot of attention to small details in portraying a visually impaired.  I know that most of the time we got carried away by the plots but upon a second or third viewing it's not hard to notice. She puts a lot of effort and has done an excellent job by far, and I believe she will continue to surprise us in the following episodes.

‘Wind Blows in Winter’ warned for excessive PPL by Korea Communications Standards Commission

this thread is so active :(( i can't keep up.  anyways, can't really say anything right now i watched epi 13 raw, i don't have time to watch it over again. but i really love the kiss scene (just reminded me in WW when shk and hb broke up then he kissed her again and again until she forgave him hehehe then they ended up in bed hehehehe)  i guess writer noh likes those kind of situation but in this case OY didn't kiss him back and they didn't end up in bed :( but given the situation i guess its appropriate.  he really hurt her and the fact she trusted him.  remember the scene when she cried asking him if she could trust him.  If you break someone's trust it's kind of hard to trust them again.  I hope OY doesn't break down and try to commit suicide again.  I hope she becomes stronger and try to stay alive to prove SW and even OS that she doesn't need them.  I hope writer noh gives OY the strength to overcome everything.  That's why i love this drama I can't predict what the writer is thinking.  I guess we'll see 3 more episodes to go. hmm  i hope there'll be a BTS of the kiss well all the kissing scene.
in other note I love the top of OY's wedding dress I love it so much that I'll probably copy it for my wedding dress. i like it from the top to the waist . Not to fond of the one that's hanging from the waist down. it looks like she's wearing a shirt and a long skirt. should've make it look like a dress :( but she looks great in it. then again SHK could wear a rag and still looks beautiful :D. i really love how the bottom flows, like a princess 
130321SBSADF8_ACA8C6B82C_BC14B78CC774_BD84B2E4E13HDTVEXTRA_03B283B463B09.jpg

congrats again TWTWB team for the increase in ratings. 
as for the complaint about excessive PPL all i can say is LOL i wondered who complained :P 

These twitpics by Divashim
 he mentioned Song Hye Kyo two time 1 hour ago:
2232013115715125.png

1.The first one:
He said: 피터 린드버그의 <Woman>전에 공개된 린드버그가 2006년 파리에서 찍은 우리배우, 송혜교의 포트레이트입니다! 오영 하고는 다른 묘한 매력이 있는 아 사진을 피터 린드버그는 매우 애착을 가지더군요!

google translates: Taken prior to the public in Paris in 2006, Lindbergh Peter Lindbergh <Woman> actress, Song Hye-kyo is a portrait! Fifty and pictures of other exquisite charm Oh Peter Lindbergh have attached deogunyo!
2232013114959213.png

2.The second:

He said: 하나 더! 개인적으로 제가 젤 좋아하는 송혜교 사진입니다. 바로 파울로 로베르시가 사진을 찍고, 세계 최고의 헤어디자이너 쥴리앙 디스가 신윤복의 미녀도를 옆에두고 보면서 스타일링했던 Vogue잡지 표지컷

google translates: One more! Personally, my favorite is Song Hye Kyo photo. Styling Vogue magazine cover was cut immediately Paulo Robert to take a picture, the world's leading hair designer Julien disk HOLDING watching Shin Yun Beauty

223201311508521.png

@divashim

lxands said:

h0ns_niech

said: I feel so depressed.. 

Cant guess the ending, and it seems hard to bet happy ending after tonight.. But writer nim, i know it suppose to be melo drama, but dont you feel sad to OY and OS? 

They deserve a Happy Ending.. We deserve a happy ending.. All of us here want a happy ending

:(

( chaebaaaal writer-nim

Guest yellowumbrella

Can someone help me? Can someone give a good link for Episode 13 cause the subs in Dramacrazy are very incomplete especially Oh Soo and Song He Kyo Last part! I ALMOST LOST MY WITS when the subs disappeared
P.S.
Im from the Philippines 

Looks like Divashim is also a friend of Yu Na Kim, a female figure skating athlete. She is famous throughout the world for her talent. On March 17, he wrote on his twitter that Yu Na Kim is also passionate the drama TWTWB

(according to DC and his twitter)

Edit:

Thanks khxy for the link :)
Song Hye Kyo attending
10 Corso Como Seoul Anniversary, Peter Lindbergh's photo exhibition on March 21st
223201312211896.jpg
2232013122120454.jpg
baidu

@freshspring thanks for the photos
i like the 2nd pic. they must've used a lot of hair products to keep that hair in place and it must've been really heavy. i guess pain is nothing as long as it comes out good? lol 
the 1st picture she looks different maybe because of the make up. 
I don't know who peter lindbergh is but I guess I have to look him up.  The only lindbergh I know of is charles lindbergh the one who flew his plane nonstop solo across the atlantic i think he was the first one to do that. i forgot lol

Guest yellowumbrella

Omooooo.. I almost died at that ending. and Ep14 preview.First because this drama will end. Second I SEE NO HAPPY ENDING :((This drama is so depressing.  and by the way, who sang the female version of Winter Love?

haii :- all so many to catch I'm so left behind but I will catch up tomorrow and read all.. this thread awesome...

about kissing scenes yups the color of the lips is like that before it but just make me wondering how many NG.. here I go againnn  8-}.. my poor minds justtt over delusional....

yellowumbrella, I watch TWTWB here at http://www.viki.com/channels/10519-that-winter-the-wind-blows/videos/89214/html5 yellowumbrella said: Can someone help me? Can someone give a good link for Episode 13 cause the subs in Dramacrazy are very incomplete especially Oh Soo and Song He Kyo Last part! I ALMOST LOST MY WITS when the subs disappeared
P.S.
Im from the Philippines 

Spoiler alert...on episode 14 preview OY touches OS's lips again for the second time and it looks like he does not know it, so my thinking is it is unfair that OS doesn't know that his lips are being touched where as OY knows OS kissed her lips so OY stops touching the man's lips if he knows you did, you will have a difficult time of explaining your action LOL :-O

Guest diamond2212

“That Winter, the Wind Blows” Jo In-seong and Song Hye-kyo share a heartbreaking kiss

Oh Soo (Jo In-Seong) and Oh Yeong (Song Hye-kyo) left on a trip together in the SBS drama “That Winter, the Wind Blows“.

Oh Yeong found out about Oh Soo and told him, “I was here with you before, do you remember?” Oh Soo was going to answer that he didn’t, but then he said, “Let’s stop this. We both know that you know who I AM.”

Oh Yeong cried sadly saying, “Make an excuse”. Oh Soo held her and roughly kissed her. Oh Yeong asked, “Are we really done?” 

source : ohkpop / + images: hancinema.net