[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

Guest kikay14

Just went to softy's site and she translated episode 12  3-minute preview
Softy says:March 19, 2013 at 8:14 pm

When Young comes out and realizes Soo is standing there so she steps back – he asks why are you so startled? Young: I wasn’t. she goes and sits in front of her vanity and he stands behind her and says the look on her face is a little strange. Young: I didn’t sleep well. Soo:why weren’t you able to sleep well? are you feeling ill? young: no. she drops a lotion so he puts it in her hand and asks are you really ok? young: yes. but oppa did something happen yesterday? Soo: no. why? Young: it just seemed like you came home really late. Soo: did you hear me coming in?

(Oh crap she closed her eyes and pretended she slept through that kiss)

wang: if the hospital says she has to be hospitalized contact me right away and I will get her clothes together and go. he stares at her so she asks why are you like that. Soo: cuz often I don’t understand your actions/behavior. wang: which behavior of mine? Soo: why are you leaving me alone. when you already know who I am.

MC’s sister – doctor cho tells Young: the chance of a successful surgery is 10 percent. along with the surgery you have to have at least 20 sessions of chemotherapy. while having chemotherapy there are a lot of cases where it relapses (where the tumor comes back). I cant recommend surgery.

HS takes a sip of her drink but it’s too hot so Young smiles. HS asks what’s so funny. Young: everything you do is funny to me. she looks out and says the weather seems to be warm. the sunlight on my face makes me feel good. HS ah what color is sunlight? HS: there is no color – just a bright color.

credit: http://soulsrebel.wordpress.com/2013/03/14/that-winter-the-wind-blows-e11/comment-page-2/#comment-55591

Sources from Baidu. 7mins preview

Ep13:  Wedding dress scene + breaking off engagement + elope together to a small town.

Cute dining scene included.

Ep13 3mins:
LJ: How could you do this? What kind of a friend are you?
JT: Cool down.
JT's wife: She's still young.

LJ meeting with OS. Slap him
LJ: Come with me.

SW: U r here.
LJ: Where's OY?
SW: At the green hse

Cut to wedding dress scene. Basically it's saying that she will no longer need SW when her eyes are well again. Her wedding dress try-on is a gift to SW as she has raised her over the pass 20yrs

Cut to HS; She needed money from OY.
HS: U love OS right? Please help.
OY: All of you love me b'cos of what I can give?

CR Baidu

Guest kikay14

softy's translation for 3-minute preview episode 13
Softy says:March 19, 2013 at 8:40 pm

mira cries cuz she must have confessed about the part she played in the deceit with wang and that other doctor cuz lawyer Jang yells: how can a person do that? how can a friend do that!
the woman defends mira and says: she was young and her family was struggling (financially) too. the café guy says calm down lawyer jang. calm down. the woman hits mira and says why did you do that. even though I am on your side my insides are turning upside down. (meaning she is upset with Mira)

jang goes and meets Soo. he slaps Soo and tells him to follow him. (Jang hit him cuz he hates that Soo was correct about wang)

wang greets Jang: you came. jang: where is young? wang: the greenhouse. jang: follow me. jang leads both soo and wang to talk. (I think he is going to mention the whole business with that other doctor and the role wang played in that)

young: you really like the wedding dress right? wang: yes – when lawyer jang, Myung ho, and your brother see it too – they will like it. young: only you need to like it. you raised me for over 20 years so it’s too bad this is the only present I can give you. wang: what does that mean? young: after I get the surgery and I am able to see –at that time I wont need your help. now like oppa – you should prepare to leave.

young: you need money? HS: help. you have a lot of money. young: go quietly. HS: you love Oh Soo too. Young: to you guys – my love for Oh Soo is a pretext for getting money from me. HS: for Oh Soo – his life is hanging on the line…
the rest of her sentence is cut off.

credit:  http://soulsrebel.wordpress.com/2013/03/14/that-winter-the-wind-blows-e11/comment-page-2/#comment-55591

Ok, I'm just being greedy here. I want 10 mins preview!!!!

My prediction : OY will confront OS's kiss in episode 12 just like what we have in the 1st preview.

The wedding dress, I think she only has a fitting, I'm sure there won't be any wedding between her and MH. I hope someone tells her who is OS. Well, I have a feeling that HS will tell her, but let's see.

Ok this is off topic : does anyone notice that JIS's legs are too thin? Man, I'm a girl and my legs are probably 2 times bigger than his!

kyaaaaa~~~~ Those still make me impatient. I just can't wait for tomorrow. another 24 hours to endure. whenever I think about this drama is about to end, I feel depress. As much as I want to see the beautiful ending, I also wish it can continue forever. as soon as this drama end, I know I'm going to miss my Wed-Thu routine. I'm going to miss lurking into this forum, reading fellow Windblowers opinions too. ;)

Guest ohayyo

i hope OS is asked to take her away from the wedding hahaha :D 
idk why but i do love love love love the part when the couple runaway together and do cute things only the two of them IN ANY K-DRAMA .... :))
ouhhhh full of sweetness :P *died*
p.s : you guys are so mean to Lee Myung Hoo pfffft ... :D @jjsweeter2011 : i think it's script of the drama ??? am i right or errrr :D

ELOPE? Please tell me they did really elope?? Huzzah! Hopefully Oh Young knows about Oh Soo's identity already. Let's have some romance here writer-nim! Not sibling-not-sibling romance, but full ON romance, with bed scenes and hot kissing scenes! Hahaha I know I went overboard with that, but come on writer-nim! chaebal!!! Butakamnida. [-O<  :\">
P.S. Hye Kyo Unnie's too pretty on a wedding dress, please marry her already Jo In Sung!  :x

Guest ohayyo

yosira

said: Ok, I'm just being greedy here. I want 10 mins preview!!!!

My prediction : OY will confront OS's

kiss in episode 12

just like what we have in the 1st preview.

The wedding dress, I think she only has a fitting, I'm sure there won't be any wedding between her and MH. I hope someone tells her who is OS. Well, I have a feeling that HS will tell her, but let's see.

Ok this is off topic : does anyone notice that JIS's legs are too thin? Man, I'm a girl and my legs are probably 2 times bigger than his!