[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

omooooo....Looking at the pics above really going me crazy... i cant hardly wait to wath the next ep.. after one week struggle, anticipate.. i've to get ready with my tissues here... i think it's another sad ep...
but deep inside my heart, i really hopoe that Oh Soo confesses to Oh Young and tell her the truth as soon as possible.. i need a lover scene not a sibling relationship.. i can't hold it anymore.. :((.

I play episode 10 preview over and over again just to see this moment :(( I edited and merged the spooning hug at the end of the scene  :P
ff1kdg.gif

Guest yashuhung

Oh my god!! @Agie! love your padam and TWTWB banner :P haha love it love it, these two series are my upmost fav. no other serie beats these two honestly! :P 

Guest julie721

Thanks for the preview of ep 10...

I agree with majority of windblowers that it's gonna be so heartbreaking and sad... I will prepare my box of tissue when watching it tomorrow... But I'm glad, at least I will share that moment with you guys... So we can cry together... -sobs-

I personally don't really mind about the ending.. Of course if writer NOH gives us HE, I would jump up and down of joy, but I can take if she gives us sad ending also.. What matter the most for me is the whole story, and the journey of these character OS and OY find each other and heal their wound... It's so beautiful to watch, and so meaningful also... The writer's brilliant with words..

Although I appear fangirling about JIS and SHK most of the time, what really hook me to this drama is not the actors (only) but overall drama itself.

-edit-

Ooooh, there's one possibility ending that would richard simmons me, that is if OS end up with Sora in the end... Lol

@j0j0I3  .. reading ur comment reminded me with something funny happened to me .. 
I like Chuno for Jang Hyuk ,, and I followed him as I was crazy about his acting and was angry he died in that drama , and wished if I will see other amazing work for him with happy ending !! so tree with deep roots came and I was like 100 % sure he will not die at the end and beaking his fan's Hearts again >> I mean it I was beliveing in that !!!!!!!!!! 
>>> I was SHOCKED sooooo much with his death at that drama also :((
So now just like u said I am not prepare for anything special so I could enjoy this one ,,  I am taking seriously the consideration of JIS / OS death so I will not suffer again 

@-)

No. Please do not let any of our otp die. This sort of story line is so yesterday! "Writer nim, you hear that, so yesterday. It was popular during winter sonata era but no longer today! If you don't want fans boycotting your next work, give us a romantic ending. We had and are still investing a lot of our time in twtwb. We will curse you like mad if any of the otp dies" I rest my case. This is just my friendly advise, writer nim. Have a good day.

Guest sunshine4ever

Agie said: I play episode 10 preview over and over again just to see this moment :(( I edited and merged the spooning hug at the end of the scene  :P

ff1kdg.gif

Guest bibidep

I think they had finished episode 15 now, people talk about the ending, they said the ending can be done in 4-5 different ways.  I don't know which way the writer give us.  As long as the story end smoothly I'm ok with that. 

In the preview when OS said to OY  ""I love you a lot""  It sound like he said it to his sister not the woman he love.  May be at the time he says that OY still thinks OS is her brother.  I want OY to know everything and confront him about his lie, but some how I don't want OY to treat OS too harsh because OS may leave her and never has a chance to tell her that he love her as his woman not his sister.  I'm so confuse too hahaha.

After Lawyer Jang and SW saw OS and OY sleep together in the same bed a gain Jang may tell OS that he is not the real OS.  Because Jang had ordered the DNA finger print test for this OS and had all the puzzles put together for both OS so he should know by episode 10.

@Freshspring:  What happen to their hands??  I don't see any thing wrong with that.  No touching anywhere also hahaha.

Guest sunshine4ever

I just saw back pages and saw preview's captures. This is SW's second time walking on Oh Soo & Oh Young sleeping together. *coughs* Anyway, I am never mentioned much on SW, but is there some element to SW's being jealous of OS? I mean was it shown before I wonder? I'm sure SW wouldn't like OY to be in love with OS because if she does, doesn't that make things harder for SW?

kawaiiyuki said
I keep forgetting that the episodes are a little off since we had 3 episodes the first week! This week is epi 10/11

I don't know if OY will forgive OS for lying...I think she can  forgive him for wanting the money even though he was desperate for the money he didn't want to get it by killing her. What would get her really upset is that he didn't tell her about her real oppa being die.
All thanks for the spooning hospital scene-really if people just walked in on them they look more like lovers/a couple than siblings. :D And the spooning remains me of the the last scene of the move "Love Story"  :(

Guest OreoVampire

Hi chingusssss .. >:D<  ( wonder why I suddenly start acting like JIS hugging staff at shooting place) kiki

I just woke up, I refreshed F5 button on my laptop keyboard. I found this pic from TWTWB fanpage. I'm sure this from you guys earlier rite? .. O you guys are great. Thank You. Im getting imsonia here. Looking at this pic makes me wanna jump from my bed to down under kiki
seriously it sad :((

484796_623449407680748_1177654963_n.jpg

and good news guys! tomorrow is wednesday :D
OO i better get going to wasroom before my mom baramibunda hits me.

see you guys..post more ok chingussss!!

photo.php?fbid=623449407680748&set=a.529

Guest deaborj

Has The One sang live already?I think it's only Yesung and Gummy who sang the OSTs live. Hope The One and Taeyon will guest live to sing their respective songs. I think everyone wills surely love it. Thanks for the pics and gifs. 1 more day of waiting. Haaaay.