[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

class="entry-title" style="margin: 12px 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-size: 1.8em; vertical-align: baseline; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; letter-spacing: -1px;"[spoilers] Close look at Kim Bum and A Pink Eunji’s unaired hug from ‘Wind Blows in Winter’twtwb2_zps882c03e1.png

An unaired scene between Kim Bum and A Pink‘s Eunji has been revealed! The producers of the SBSdrama ‘Wind Blows in Winter‘ released still-cuts of the romantic scene that was edited out of the February 21st broadcast.

On the latest episode, Jo In Sung‘s character forgot the anniversary of his first love’s death, who also happened to be Eunji’s older sister. The aired scene showed Eunji hanging up the phone after getting angry at Jo In Sung, but it didn’t show Kim Bum comforting her afterwards with a warm hug.

After the episode aired last week, many viewers requested for Kim Bum and Eunji’s hug scene to be released. The producers commented, “After considering many factors, we had to edit it out of the episode, but we’re revealing this scene by sharing still-cuts.”

The picture shows Eunji crying in the arms of Kim Bum, who likes her even though he knows of her love for Jo In Sung.

Are you keeping up with this drama?

cr.: http://www.allkpop.com/2013/02/spoilers-close-look-at-kim-bum-and-a-pink-eunjis-unaired-hug-from-wind-blows-in-winter

Guest jjsweeter0211

Song Joong Ki, Lee Kwang Soo, Im Joo Hwan and More Visit Zo In Sung on ‘That Winter’ Set

2013-02-27 20:00  l   CJ E&M enewsWorld Grace Danbi Hong

Song Joong Ki, Lee Kwang Soo, Im Joo Hwan and Kim Ki Bang visited the set of SBS’ That Winter, The Wind Blows to support show their strong friendship with actor Zo In Sung. 

23108210.jpg

The actors appeared on the set on February 25, bringing a food truck with them for the actors and the staff who were working hard during the cold winter. The actors enjoyed their time on the set, eating and conversing with Zo In Sung. 

Song Joong Ki reportedly visited Zo In Sung on set before in January as well. 

Zo In Sung and Song Joong Ki were previously housed under the same agency. The two also acted in the movie Frozen Flower together with Im Joo Hwan. Lee Kwang Soo and Zo In Sung got to know each other when they were models for a family restaurant, while Zo In Sung and Kim Ki Bang are friends from high school. 

21477475.jpg

Meanwhile, That Winter, The Wind Blows has been gathering speed, holding on to the number one spot in viewership ratings for its timeslot for two weeks. 

Photo Credit: SBS, Outback Steakhouse, Opus Pictures

I can't keep still waiting for episode 6.. ~X(  ~X(  ~X(
Here to lessen my anxiousness for tonight's episode and buying some time. I've checked the music charts...and snowflake by gummy is currently # 1 in various charts like Melon , Daum, Bugs and Monkey3....
twtwb3_zps2d01cb20.png
twtwb4_zps414ba244.png
twtwb5_zps779bfe46.png
twtwb6_zpsd98ec706.png

Guest Queenbbee

Hi guys,

Have just walked around official fan page of the movie on FB b4 the movie is aired. And here is what I saw:

"In tonight's ep.06 - Hee-Sun (Jung Eun-Ji) sees Soo (Zo In-Sung) and Young (Song Hye-Kyo) sleeping on a bed together and becomes angry. She tells Young "your brother Soo cheats on your blind self." When Young goes on a date with her fiance Myung-Ho (Kim Young-Hoon), she calls Soo and tells him "Now is the perfect time to kill me."

© AsianWiki
"

So maybe HS won't let the whole cat out of the best. That will be a relief for me :D

I tried to find the original post on AsianWiki but did not see anything so I copied it from FB. Is this ok?

See you guys again when this movie is aired. Yay! \m/

Guest ziimblu

Geezzz, is it on now? Just so unlucky tonight, got something urgent, can't watch. Please fellow WinterWindBlownBeauties, please keep those comments coming...to keep me alive while at work X_X

Guest meaghanp

It is starting! 
Starts again with OY asking for the pill. OS tells her if you take it you die. Shes yes and Oy says no something about no one in this world wants this and that its his. OY wants to sleep in the same bed as him again. OS yells that he is a man and that men need to be careful. OY uses their childhood together to try to persuade him.