[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

NO freaking WAY!!! He is not gay man! I mean he seems so full of himself and manly too, and how talks is all about a timid/shy guy trying to be bad/cool smekxy :P

No but I am sure of it, he isnt gay he just seems so perfect that you will think since he is not married he is gay (handsome men are either married or gay). Besides the looks he gives to SHK are just wow and I think no gay man can give that look to a woman. Also SHK probably cured him if he was gay :P

ladiieess...can we stop talking about it (JIS being gay) pleasee..?
[-O<
honestly, it little bit ruined my brain, bcoz this lovely mommy has already fallen in love deeply with him. like @Gitakawaii said, lets back to the main topic. Since today is Tuesday, which mean tomorrow will be WEDNESDAAAAYYY!!   --sorry i scream again
\m/
since i'm a mother of two kids, but actually i have the same age with JIS and SHG ( i'm 80-er, meanwhile they are 81-er), so, instead of being noona for them, ahem...especially JIS, i let myself to be...ummmm...friend? hahaha...*you dream
I-)

Sooo....lets BLOW this thread....!! yeaay...
\:D/

I agree w/ Gitakawaii and sukma_shinhye!!we shouldn't ruin the beautiful atmosphere here w/ baseless innuendos!!It is not fair to the person involve bec, he can't defend himself. Lets all stay positive here okey!!Time to chant !!!......Jo-Son...In-Hye...Sung-Kyo!!!Just relax ,breath  and repeat...Jo-Son....In-Hye...Sung-Kyo!!! ~ :x :x :x peace and <3<3 to all >:D<

Yes let's get back to the breathtaking scenery; people, location,  and music all included!

I'm ready for this romance to get a move on! As much as I love all the cuteness; it still doesn't feel "right". I'm all for Hee Sun revealing the truth...I'll possibly forgive her for all her annoying antics & ready for her to be a part in helping to protect OY the same way she protects OS. 
Wednesday, please hurryyyyyyy!!!!!!

Wanderlust said: Yes let's get back to the breathtaking scenery; people, location,  and music all included!

I'm ready for this romance to get a move on! As much as I love all the cuteness; it still doesn't feel "right". I'm all for Hee Sun revealing the truth...I'll possibly forgive her for all her annoying antics & ready for her to be a part in helping to protect OY the same way she protects OS. 

sukma_shinhye said:
Wanderlust said: Yes let's get back to the breathtaking scenery; people, location,  and music all included!

This SHK's pic is from DC, I wonder which ep it was cut from? Or from ep 6? Becos on the official website, It seem to have 7minutes preview videos of every ep from 1 to 6. But I can't play them, Maybe becos they are not free :(

2622013105533444.jpg

And in these pics below, SHK and KB, they look the same =))

2622013111815965.png2622013105538838.jpeg

Guest sunshine4ever

Hi everyone

Some of us are old Soompiers and some of us who are new, please allow me to address this to all who are new. If you are old, please read, too as some of the things may be new to us.

I agree with everyone who is saying that let's get back to That Winter, The Winter Blows topic which is the drama, plot, and characterizations. Please discuss and/or direct everything about actors to the actors/actresses forums since this is a drama thread so most things we discuss should be about the drama to be fair for all those who visit this thread. I did private message someone about posting pictures of actors unrelated to the drama here (and I'm grateful for her very much for making a change later as I have stopped seeing the pictures) and I hope to make this public also now that we cannot post pictures of actors/actresses in this thread unless it relates to the drama.

If you are new, WELCOME and I am so happy to hear that you like this drama. I hope you won't be offended if I would like to mention that we do not quote pictures/videos when you quote someone in Soompi. If you want to know why, please go here for a reminder I wrote on Feb. 18 in this thread.

I would like to say thanks to everyone that I wrote a private message to and went back to their post and took out images they quoted. I can't do it to everyone personally as I am not always here all the time, so please help me and try to remember not to quote pictures/video clips. I'm not always around so will you please consider helping each other out and reminding them if they're quoting pics/videos. (But only if you feel comfortable doing it.) Maybe private message works best because we don't know if anyone would get offended or not by our friendly reminder.

I'm very sorry and I'm so thankful for all of your cooperation. I seriously don't want to make anyone feel sorry whenever they quote pictures...so if I have offended you somehow, I'm very sorry.  ^:)^ And thank you so much.

If I have a chance, I will post some more tutorial in visual images (hopefully) so that you will learn to take off the %7Boption%7D tags to make pictures become URLs. I wrote in text HERE, but I think a lot of us would rather just ignore the whole message and not quote pics/clips/videos. But because I have heard some very honest opinions from some fella Chunsas at Park Yoo Chun's thread, I'm so inspired to do the visual tutorials if I have a chance so that, for some of us who want to, we can quote people and not feeling restricted to taking out people's clips and/or videos.

Once again I cannot thank you enough for keeping this thread an accessible thread for everyone around the globe. Oh, I forgot to mention that since I don't have unlimited internet on my phones I realized that when we don't quote pics/videos we help those who are like me when they browse this forum/thread on the go because they don't have to worry about their data plans' bandwidth expired/exceeded and having to pay money for the bandwidth as some of us/them would like to access this forum on on the go, too.

I'm sorry to not being able to tag everyone who are new, but welcome to this thread and especially for those of you who just made an account just to share your insights with us, wow, you are super awesome!!!

@flossie unnie, love the gifs you posted. :) What episode are you on now? Are you going to join us in discussions? Hehe.

@pearlysweetyangela, thank you so much. Yes, I was the same sunshine4ever. The site disappeared because I went to school. At that time In Sung also went to the army and I lost track of a lot of things of him. I'm so touched by your words about Insung and me. Thank you for your kind words. I'm so happy that you, him, and I get to meet again in this thread. I'm so glad to see his return and that he is still as awesome as ever.. :)

@ohayyo, welcome! :) Yay.

Guest jjsweeter0211

"That Winter, the Wind Blows" Jo In-seong becomes the nation's brother

Source | 2013/02/25 | 

photo286631.jpg

Actor Jo In-Seong became the nation's brother.

The actor is currently taking on the role of Oh Soo in the SBS drama "That Winter, the Wind Blows" and is showing undying love for his sister, therefore winning over the hearts of sisters all over the country.

Jo In-Seong teaches his blind sister how to shoot a gun, and carries her onto a chair in case she falls down.

He also gives her a stick of cotton candy in her hands and smiles at her so happily and even explains to her the exact situation of a couple proposing marriage.

Netizens say, "That's one attractive brother", "I wish I had a brother like that" and more.

Source : tvdaily.mk.co.kr/read... ( English )

Guest jjsweeter0211

class="blog_h2 entry-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 10px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: initial; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; vertical-align: baseline; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: white; font-weight: bold; line-height: normal; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Arial, sans-serif; border-bottom-style: none; border-bottom-color: initial; letter-spacing: -1px; "A-Pink’s Jung Eun Ji says, “I’m afraid of acting in standard language”

February 26, 2013 2:00 pm eternalc2h

517.jpg

A-Pink’s Jung Eun Ji recently talked about acting in standard language.

Jung did a photo shoot for the March issue of @Star1, which was published on February 21.

In an interview conducted during the photo shoot, she talked about acting in standard language. Last year, she received a lot of attention, playing the lead role of a girl from Busan in tvN’s drama series Answer to 1997. Her cute, realistic acting in dialect became her trademark.

She’s currently playing the role of Moon Hee Sun in SBS TV’s drama series Wind Blows in Winter, but she’s acting in standard language. It’s the first time for her to act in standard language.

Regarding this, Jung said, “I’m afraid of acting in standard language. I’m always worried if I would speak in dialect. Other actors encourage me by saying sincerity is the most important thing for actors. It’s the first time for me to act in standard language, but I’m doing my best.”

In the pictorial, Jung shows off a beautiful, fresh look. In a British-style casual outfit and with a orange and white bag, she shows off a young, fresh look.