[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

Guest jjsweeter0211

cr: ystarnews

class="blog_h2 entry-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 10px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: initial; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; vertical-align: baseline; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: white; font-weight: bold; line-height: normal; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Arial, sans-serif; border-bottom-style: none; border-bottom-color: initial; letter-spacing: -1px; "Jo In Sung hugs Song Hye Kyo from behind on Wind Blows in Winter

February 15, 2013 1:30 pm eternalc2h

79.jpg

The hugging scene of Jo In Sung and Song Hye Kyo is currently attracting a lot of attention.

In the third episode of SBS TV’s drama series Wind Blows in Winter, which aired on February 14, Oh Young (played by Song Hye Kyo) and Oh Soo (played by Jo In Sung) have a date. As Oh Young has been isolated from the world because of the overprotection by secretary Wang (played by Bae Jong Ok), Oh Soo lets her experience the world.

As Oh Young fears the crowd, Oh Soo tries to make her feel secured. Oh Soo also gives Oh Young a hug from behind so that she doesn’t fall on the crowded street.

During the date, Oh Soo and Oh Young also play a shooting game together. Oh Soo fails but Oh Young succeeds in getting a toy with the help of Oh Soo. At this, Oh Soo says to Oh Young, “You’re not a blind.”

Towards the end of the episode, Oh Young suspects Oh Soo’s real identity and tries to test him.

The series is currently receiving a lot of attention from viewers because of Jo and Song. After the scene of Song with a lipstick aired, viewers are even asking about the brand of the lipstick.

• Source: Money Today

Kim Bum Invites A Pink′s Jung Eun Ji and Song Hye Kyo to Watch ′Psychometry′

2013-02-15 13:02  l   CJ E&M enewsWorld An So Hyoun
    Translation Credit :
     Erika Kim  

Kim Bum sent out his love calls to A Pink′s Jung Eun Ji and Song Hye Kyo.

The actor said he wished to invite Song Hye Kyo and Jung Eun Ji to the preview for Psychometry at the ′touch show′ for his film held on February 14.

38518329.jpg

"I want to invite Song Hye Kyo and Jung Eun Ji, who are appearing in a drama with me," he said.

He co-stars with the two in the SBS drama Wind Blows in Winter.

He showed he did care about the people right beside him at the moment also, as he chose co-star Lee Som as the actress he would like to give White Day candies to.

"Since I′m at a Psychometry event today, I would give my candy to my co-star Lee Som. I′m sorry, [Jung] Eun Ji," he joked.

Psychometry is about a chase for a murderer using psychometry. Kim Bum plays the role of psychometric Kim Jun, while Kim Kang Woo appears as detective Yang Choon Dong. It premieres on March 7.

Photo credit: Kim Byung Kwan

Guest sunshine4ever

@Bambiina and everyone, just a question, but where did this hug scene occur? This picture here credits to bambiina: http://img200.imageshack.us/img200/9942/yesungwide800x450.jpg. I have to be honest, but I didn't get a chance to watch the 9 minutes trailer completely, so did this happen in the trailer? Or is this somewhere? I went to look for it in episode 4 preview and saw nothing. Any ideas?

Some caps for upcoming episode:

30w8sgw.jpg
^must be cold...I hope they had hot water sprinkling at them instead, haha. I think their smiles resemble each other.

vyy6ug.jpg
^supposed to say something, but not sure, hehe, but I think Oh Young's stubbornness is starting to melt soon

23uaslk.jpg
^they were quite funny...hope to see their love story develops

2d83jo1.jpg
^cute picture

roweina78 said: hello to all WINDers......(I don't know what is you all call for yourself here, hehehe......so sorry if I'm wrong) especially for @sunshine4ever, @itscreamie, @tessieroo, @ZarraJae.......
@chingzy has live stream for this, so I try to watch for eps. 1......I haven't read the synopsis so I just want to write my 1st impression.
The 1st time watch the LF is a blind woman. The LM become prisoners. The Couple already meet on the 1st episode. The story looks interesting.
and the conclusion is I will watch this drama when all the episodes finished.
So....WINDers.....enjoy your journey on this drama. 

watched all 3 episodes. O yeaa... I love it! Since memories in Bali I think I'm a melodrama lover. Love the depth of the story from melodrama. Lot of mixed feeling that help me to recognize and learn my own feeling. jo In Sung... I know him only from MoBali but like him since. I'm still have hangover over MoBali. Now seeing him in another meloDr... like it. And he is so handsome XD
Winter, Wind... *how I suppose to shortened title of this drama, its so long to write XD* have nice plot and story so far. There is a mystery around the past than really digging into my curiosity. Going to watch and analyse ev little detail again just like in IMY time for hours @-)

Guest sunshine4ever

cedricgordon said: Now that we're still at Episode 3 , I cant help but to wonder what on earth will happen that makes Oh Young being suicidal again - the scene when she's walking towards the pond and stopped by Fake Oh Soo. 
So mellow....

Ms. Koala has recapped episode 3, check it out at http://www.koalasplaygrond.com. it's quite insightful.

I think OY knows OS is not her real brother so she is testing his sincerity and motives by tempting suicide and who knows what else. OY doesn't trust people around her so she wants to be sure that this all in sudden guy who appears before her is different with those surround her. She has been growing up in loneliness so she is looking for someone that she can rest and trust, so even if OS is not her real brother, she will accept the game and play along if it is worth to prove that this guy can be trusted. Just my opinion though.

Yayyy for raising up in the rating. So far, i can say that this drama is really in a different class.

Guest jjsweeter0211

class="content-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; font: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; visibility: visible; "Ratings Race: “IRIS 2” and “That Winter, The Winter Blows” Tie for First
chococoffee February 15, 2013
Ratings Race: “IRIS 2” and “That Winter, The Winter Blows” Tie for First

Ever since the premiere of two highly anticipated dramas, it has been a cut-throat race for the ratings. According to AGB Nielsen, “IRIS 2” and “That Winter, The Wind Blows” tied for first last night with both shows recording 12.4%.

“IRIS 2” saw a drop in ratings, dropping 2.0% from the night before. “That Winter, The Wind Blows” also dipped 0.4% from its latest episode. “Level 7 Civil Servant”was only 0.3% away from tying with the other two, achieving 12.1% for its eighth episode.

Picture-113.png

Meanwhile, there was a lot of hype surrounding the premiere of “IRIS 2″ and “That Winter, The Wind Blows.” As the sequel to the popular “IRIS,” starring Kim Tae Heeand Lee Byung Heon, the sequel reunited two big names from “Chuno,” Lee Da Hae and Jang Hyuk.  “IRIS 2” story picks up three years after the death of Hyun Joon (Lee Byung Heon) in “IRIS,” and revolve around the mysterious surrounding Hyun Joon’s death and Baek San (Kim Young Chul), who had been arrested for being part of the secret organization, IRIS. The NSS agents, headed by Yoo Gun (Jang Hyuk), will struggle to fight against and expose IRIS, which has gotten larger and even more powerful than before. “That Winter, The Wind Blows” marks Song Hye Gyo and Jo In Sung’s comeback to the small screen. The melodrama is about a man and woman who don’t believe in love. Song Hye Kyo takes on the role of Oh Young, the sole heiress to a giant conglomerate. She lost both her parents and her eyesight, making her extremely self-protecting and lonely. Jo In Sung plays Oh Soo, a playboy and a gambler who lives a meaningless life. He sets his eyes on his next target, Oh Young, to repay an enormous amount of debt. While he approaches her for money, he ends up falling in love with her.

http://www.soompi.com/2013/02/15/ratings-race-iris-2-and-that-winter-the-winter-blows-tie-for-first/

elley said: yellowumbrella said: What if the stepmom was Oh Soo's real mom and she just aged through the years? haha just some crazy thought

We have the same though...hahaha. Omg! Jo In sung finally I seen you...missing you on the screen. You're more so hot now. The acting nothing has changed still good...I don't know how to say....hahaha. Song Hye Kyo still beautiful i really like her lips.

I saw the movie the lead actor Kim Joo Hyuk was died and I will say, I’m a little disappointed and i still love the movie. I hope here JIS was alive...I'm really wishing it was a good ending. I really hate that kind of kdrama from the start you're gaining your emotion on the drama especially it was melodrama and you’re not expecting on the ending, that going too disappointed.

tessieroo said: @Bambina! *hugz* Missed you! 
I'm trying to figure out why when the parents divorced, Mom took the boy and Dad kept the girl. And then the Dad also forbade anyone to look for his son (even after the Mom died?) Wae? I don't get it. Korean man would not give up his son/heir that easily. Unless there's another birth secret and Oh Young and her real brother weren't really blood siblings? That would explain why the Dad basically disowned his son - if he wasn't really his blood son. 
Just guessing. I have NO idea who Oh Soo's (fake brother) mom is but some are speculating it's Secretary Wang. :-? 
Yes, we're only on EP 3 and we're already trying to solve everything. =))

ZarraJae said: Bambiina said:

You know I was so shocked a few years back.... I couldn't believe my eyes... I was traumatized ... I was mentally tortured.... 

I tot I could never see him in the same light ever again :D .. frozen flower... froze meh... kekekekkeke... there go my innocent image of JIS.. kekekekeke... well even though I am at the legal age still.... Oh Boy.... I was shocked kekekekke.. and can never forget him EVER...

=))
Aissshh..... I wish it's Wednesday... 
Jo In Sung is sooooooooooooooo perfect for this character.... bring back the Bali memories... and better this time....
All the best TWTWB

There are much thing I love bout this drama

1. There's Song Hye Kyo, who really I admired since EL
2. Jo In Sung join it, like him in WHiB
3. And then Yesung voice in OST, Really2 love song and voice. I didn't realize that I repeat it in my playlist... Haha. Addicted
4. The Storyline... In Clever Society, I think we really need something that can give a vibe of emotion. How human is still human with love, hate and anything bout emotion. Because life was never be perfect.

I just share, nothing much I can say since I not watch this drama yet. Can't waiting to go home and watch... See u

This drama literally blew me away, been a while since i loved a drama from the get-go. Best first episodes i have watched in a long time. The cinematography, the setting, the actors and so forth, pretty much everything was superb. Song Hye-Kyo was amazing, changing from the emotionless and cold expression to being vulnerable and hurt in a whim while Zo In Sung was convincing as the richard simmons and playboy. Their psychological disputes kept me on the edge the entire episodes. What´s also remarkable is the performance of the supporting actors. Kim Beom was already amazing in Padam Padam and now proves in this drama that it was not a fluke while i was really surprised by Jung Eun-Ji, considering her age and the fact that she is more an idol than an actress. I am really looking forward to the next episodes, the only downside is that i will have to wait till Wednesday/Thursday.

Viewers Spot Inconsistency Error in “That Winter, The Wind Blows”
ebx5FSt.jpg

Sharp-eyed viewers spotted an inconsistency error in Jo In Sung’s age and birthday in SBS’s “That Winter, The Wind Blows,” which premiered earlier this week.

On yesterday’s episode of the new series, Secretary Wang (Bae jong Oak) went through Oh Soo’s (Jo In Sung) belongings while he was out of his room. While searching his room, she found his passport, driver’s license, and registration card. However, unlike Secretary Wang, several viewers were able to spot the inconsistent birthdays on the IDs. His passport and registration card listed his birthday as February 18, 1984, while his driver’s license listed it as September 12, 1979.
In the series, Jo In Sung plays Oh Soo, a playboy and a gambler who lives a meaningless life. In order to pay off a huge debt, he pretends to be Oh Young’s (Song Hye Gyo) lost brother, who coincidentally shares the same name as him. As such, viewers were confused as to whether this inconsistency was a mistake made by the production team or an intended detail.
Meanwhile, “That Winter, The Wind Blows” tied for first in ratings with KBS’s “IRIS 2,” recording 12.4% (AGB Nielsen).
Credit: soompi news
~ Photos from dcinside.
t77pdvI.jpg

QJtwzwZ.jpg

x76DDn7.jpg

M9n9Fw3.jpg

MkmX1os.jpg