[Drama 2013] 7th Grade Civil Servant / Level 7 Civil Servant 7급 공무원

Guest sunshine4ever

coolreborn said: class="blog_h2 entry-title"2PM’s Chan Sung looks like a Simpsons character?

February 09, 2013 2:00 pm dkrogers

2PM’s Hwang Chan Sung recently revealed his nickname.

Hwang appeared on the February 8 episode of MBC’s Section TV Entertainment News and talked about how he got his nickname.

A reporter of the show visited the set for MBC’s Wednesday-Thursday series 7th Grade Civil Servant and interviewed Hwang.

Hwang said, “The character I play on the series is about twenty percent me. He is very cold but I always smile not knowing that people are making fun of me.”

Hwang made people laugh by saying, “I have a nickname. Kang Hee said that I look like Apu from The Simpsons.”

People responded: “His nickname is cute.” “I guess Choi Kang Hee and Hwang are close.” “He does look like him.” “I envy him for earning a nickname from Choi.”

;idx=309469" target="_blank" rel="external">TV Report/en.korea

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest pandora460

Marie Phils said: Fave Lines from Episode 6 of 7LCS:

1. "I followed you because i couldn’t trust you..." - Gilro to Seowon

2. "It's better to be scared than dying." - Wonseok

3. “Han Gil-ro, I’m warning you: you can’t like me! And I can’t like you. We can’t, ever.” - Seowon to Gilro

4. “Do you think men like Gil-ro are everywhere? Is he short? Old? Rude? IS HE BALD?!” - Youngsoon (Lol!)

5. "I thought I could buy time with money, like my father. Like an idiot." - Gilro

6. "You must watch over Noona. Don't let the other fellow come" - Gilro to stufftoy monkey

Hello guys <33 I've been away for sometime but I hope I could be here more often ><
Thank you SO much for your updates ^^

Twitter Update

Park sangsuk :  Today’s Doha’s birthday ^^ Chansung-ssi congratulations

tumblr_mi1ffmwAKK1rk6k4jo1_500.jpg

Chansung : Thank you to everyone at the L7CS filming site for congratulating me on my birthday^^ I wasn't even thinking
about it but they managed to celebrate my birthday in the midst of a busy schedule and for that, I'm very touched and
touched again Euheuheu Thank you^^ I'll work ve~~~ry hard !!!! 'ㅡ'

tumblr_mi1f52YuKb1r27o2wo1_500.jpg

KIM MINSEO @ CHAN :  A happy happy birthday to you~~♥♥♥ You know I got hit earlier in place for your birthday-hit, right??^^ Kekeke

CHAN @ KIM MINSEO  :  Heuk ㅠㅠ Did something happened again during the filming ㅠㅠ Oh really ㅠ

JunKAY @ CHAN :  Happy bday to our 'L777CS' Mr.GongDoha-hyung, Mr. "Hwang-Chansung-Is-Asleep"
( This is JunKay from 2pm and he is the hyung in 2pm but he is calling Chansung as hyung because of his role haha
being in the 30s in the drama lol )

CHAN @ Junkay : Kekekekeke Thank youuuu~^^

JunKAY @ CHAN : I'm going to stuff 3 bananas into your mouth when you are sleeping

CHAN @ JunKay : Hyung you are scary

cr: w2d, gongdoha, Junkaystreet

Acorrding to this, the drama will air in Japan really soon <3

proxy.jpg?t=FQQVBBgpaHR0cHM6Ly90d2l0cGlj

cr: Chan's_2

I found this on twitter, when the press asked the production team about chansung :

The Drama production team stated: "Chansung always puts a lot of effort into acting and tries harder
than everyone else. When time permits, he checks the script, showing that he is a prepared actor.
He is progressing day by day and his future as an actor looks bright."

cr: gongdoha twitter

Some screen caps
<3

215FFD50511361D7074D81

BCkLy4ZCcAAmvZb.jpg

BCkK7cDCUAEluYR.jpg

174B4350511361D72E8DE3

#HappyChananaDay

tumblr_mi0h3kXzNH1r2qkz4o1_r1_500.jpg

cr: zulucy, Sorachan

:x

Guest luxquin

I found this on twitter, when the press asked the production team about chansung :

The Drama production team stated: "Chansung always puts a lot of effort into acting and tries harder
than everyone else. When time permits, he checks the script, showing that he is a prepared actor.

cr: gongdoha twitter

cr: zulucy, Sorachan

:x

Bati said: JunKAY @ CHAN :  Happy bday to our 'L777CS' Mr.GongDoha-hyung, Mr. "Hwang-Chansung-Is-Asleep"
( This is JunKay from 2pm and he is the hyung in 2pm but he is calling Chansung as hyung because of his role haha
being in the 30s in the drama lol )

CHAN @ Junkay : Kekekekeke Thank youuuu~^^

JunKAY @ CHAN : I'm going to stuff 3 bananas into your mouth when you are sleeping

CHAN @ JunKay : Hyung you are scary

cr: w2d, gongdoha, Junkaystreet

class="blog_h2 entry-title"2PM’s Hwang Chan Sung celebrates his birthday on the set

February 11, 2013 7:00 pm dkrogers

20130211_1360565279_03242300_1.jpg

A picture of 2PM’s Hwang Chan Sung celebrating his birthday was released.

On February 11, Hwang tweeted a picture with the comment, “Thank you for wishing me a happy birthday on the set for the TV series 7th Grade Civil Servant. I wasn’t even thinking about it and I’m so touched for the birthday wishes during the busy shooting. Thank you. I will do my best.”

In the picture, Hwang is smiling for the camera with Choi Kang Hee, Kim Min Seo, and the staff members of MBC’s Wednesday-Thursday series 7th Grade Civil Servant. Their intimate pose made people smile too.

People responded: “The picture makes my heart warm.” “I guess Hwang is working with the staff members in great harmony.” “Happy birthday to you.”

Hwang is currently playing the role of an elite agent named Gong Do Ha on the series.

17351309720130212133803040.jpg

I was just complaining about the writer (because there is an interview of the writer) and I seriously don't think he is interested in deepening the characters. However, fortunately we have JW and CKH who give their characters more layers. Also, thanks for the fact that we have a female director. From my experience with Coffee Prince, a woman PD can make a difference in presenting an emotional world.

ohani said: <pic>

I was just complaining about the writer (because there is an interview of the writer) and I seriously don't think he is interested in deepening the characters. However, fortunately we have JW and CKH who give their characters more layers. Also, thanks for the fact that we have a female director. From my experience with Coffee Prince, a woman PD can make a difference in presenting an emotional world.

Archived