[Drama 2013] 7th Grade Civil Servant / Level 7 Civil Servant 7급 공무원

Guest sunshine4ever

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hahaha the fighting scene of our couple =)) too bad the parent came >:) , little bit ranting here, it seems the agent lack of cautiosness skill ... bug device in the bag...cctv in GR's office and DH likes to get caught when he hide, Well GR seems have the upperhand about that bug and cctv or probably she just lower her guard when faced with GR :D

wish to see SW and GR fight the bad guy together like SM and DH :x without one of them being a hostage though , oooo can't wait for next ep :-bd :D:D

Only for those who wonder why Gil Ro writes "to" in English.
I got it! I know why they write „to” instead of writting it in Korean. I have the feeling it's not the whole reason, but I have part of it. Korean has conjuctions prepositions at the end of the words. For example, and is like a suffix for the substantive. You say mom and dad "ommawa aboji"(엄마와 아빠), where "-wa" means "and". It's the same rule for prepositions. If you say "for father", you'd have to say "aboeojireul-wihan" (아버지를위한) AND Koreans say "for" but they don't have "to". If you have to say "to father" you just say "father", without any suffix.
Or I might be wrong and somebbody else has the answer. :D

OMG just finished watching episode 6.. The ending is just hilarious =)) Can't wait for next week!! Wonder what would SW say to GR about the office spy thing!! This drama is getting better and better!! The fighting scene between GR and that villain guy was awesome even though it was just short. I am anticipating more of those kind of action scenes in the future!! 

Guest geenvyme

I don't want to he hard and take this drama too seriously, but why on earth would a trained NIS Agent come to a place secretly then look for something without covering her face or put a mask on or something... she couldn't just dismiss the fact that, that place has CCTV on... i mean that company sells technology eh...
DO HA did when he went to Gilro's house, although i still don't understand why he has to pour that water off that jar... i mean he shook it right then looked at it... then pour it?! WHY?! 
i wonder what kind of training did they do during that 1 year span... 
and how will SEOWON and DO HA lie their way out of the Cliffhanger.... 
arghhh!!! i need that EPISODE 7!!! 
>:):)>-
i'm too serious right?! i forgot that it's a rom-com afterall...

Guest meemzglo

Hi Everyone, new to this thread...but cracking up with the last scene of Ep6 I don't believe it could get any funnier, LOL. I cried, I was laughing so hard. Just love the suspense of the Agents & then the comedy is awesome. Really looking forward to next week. However, I agree with;

geenvyme said: I don't want to he hard and take this drama too seriously, but why on earth would a trained NIS Agent come to a place secretly then look for something without covering her face or put a mask on or something... she couldn't just dismiss the fact that, that place has CCTV on... i mean that company sells technology eh...
DO HA did when he went to Gilro's house, although i still don't understand why he has to pour that water off that jar... i mean he shook it right then looked at it... then pour it?! WHY?! 

Watching Ep 6 now.  PPPwwwaaaahhhhhh........!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You~ sooo~ sexy~1e4c762e-e0cf-4624-b2c9-8206633e6d6d_zpsf24d7338.jpg

See... Gil-Ro? what U get for being cheeky :D b-( a59a3f25-18da-44bc-aca4-5c9a8f85afc5_zpsff2baca0.jpg

I dunno abt u gals but I seriously like Gil-Ro in this scene and I can watch it over and over again and still laugh till my tummy hurts :))

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AOwv0-JPXLs&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Maybe bcoz I never know tat our cutie bunny can be this naughty (itz different fr the other mischevious scenes so far in 7G). U can actually 'see' a lightbulb lights up (jus like in a cartoon or comic) when he realised tat itz a sexy nightgown he was holding and he lowered the tone of his voice when he sang 'Yo sooo sexy~ sexy~ sexy~' before he got 'hammered' by Seo-Won :P:D =))

meemzglo said: Hi Everyone, new to this thread...but cracking up with the last scene of Ep6 I don't believe it could get any funnier, LOL. I cried, I was laughing so hard. Just love the suspense of the Agents & then the comedy is awesome. Really looking forward to next week. However, I agree with;

geenvyme said: I don't want to he hard and take this drama too seriously, but why on earth would a trained NIS Agent come to a place secretly then look for something without covering her face or put a mask on or something... she couldn't just dismiss the fact that, that place has CCTV on... i mean that company sells technology eh...

Am working on creating a Thank You card for ID subbers on Viki by capturing the best scene of Ep 5-6 using a scene-capture software which work per mille second, and... My-oh-my, now I'm busy fanning myself watching the last 2 mins scene of ep 6 where GR-SW have a bed fight..If I don't know the complete story, my mind def go south to the gutter land of unknown yet addictive fantasy.. Uh-oh, now am there anyway... It was sooooo ahhh watching it using scene-capture, the smooth movement, position changes and their stares are... I need to stop here. 

*continue fanself*

Archived