[Drama 2012] Missing You / I Miss You 보고싶다

Guest DJG

13Feb2013 [News] Park Yuchun and Yoon Eun Hye expected to attend Hunan TV Lantern Festival, their very first show in China

• Posted on February 13, 2013
    1111145784 2013 has just started; the smoke from the war among major TV stations’ Spring Festival night shows has not yet vanished but the finale of the Spring Festival holiday period on the fifteenth night of the Lunar New Year, the Lantern Festival night party’s “big war” has again quietly started. There is news from Hunan Satellite TV officials that the “Lantern Festival Joy Party” will not only have CCTV famous TV host Sa Bei Ning 撒贝宁 joining as a host, but will also welcome popular Korean drama <Missing You> male and female leads, Park Yuchun and Yoon Eun Hye, in their first China show! <Missing You> is MBC’s new drama by Korean actress Yoon Eun Hye and male group JYJ member cum actor Park Yuchun, and is a love story about the bitter first love that traumatized both male and female leads.  This drama ended perfectly on 17 Jan and not only received good ratings in Korea but was also in hot pursuit by local viewers. Because of the pronunciation of the characters’ names (T/N. Soo Yeon and Jung Woo), netizens nicknamed Park Yuchun and Yoon Eun Hye as “Cured (or Salted) Fish Couple” “腌鱼夫妇” (T/N. Yeon-Woo in Chinese sounds a bit like ‘cured fish’). They will appear on the fifteenth night live telecast of Hunan TV “Lantern Festival Joy Party” as their very first show in China. But the details of their appearance are still confidential. Quite recently, Hunan TV presenter Du Hai Tao tried to imitate handsome and cute Park Yuchun’s sleeping position (T/N from a scene in the drama); it triggered a series of scathing comments from netizens and he was even laughed at: “If you lost weight, then you are Park Yuchun.”

Source from Hunan TV
    Translated by Vienna@ParkYoochun SingaporeFC
    Shared by ParkYoochun SingaporeFC

http://parkyoochunsgfc.com/2013/02/13/13feb2013-news-park-yuchun-and-yoon-eun-hye-to-attend-hunan-lantern-festival-their-very-first-show-in-china/

• Replies 21.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest bluemoonlight

Just to reminisce a bit...the wonderful ending with ChunHye's WooYeon's wedding. It was simple, yet so beautiful and touching. I loved it!  :x
chunhyewedding1-1.gif
chunhyewedding2-1.gif
chunhyewedding3-1.gifcr: baidu
I'm so excited for their appearance together at the Lantern Festival event. Hopefully they'll walk out together holding hands! :DHappy Valentine's Day Bogoshippers!  crazy-monkey-emoticon-077.gif

Guest julia_lee

just the mere thought of that news (Lantern Festival event) makes my HEART . . . . .

tumblr_lta67phR5A1r4ghkoo1_500.gif

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSI0xQFBNDhs2RCbC-AAeO (flutter is a weak description . . . )

Guest MCSarangYEH

I saw the official poster of That Winter The Wind(reminds me of IMY) Blows and all I can say about the main leads' pose--> Another version of YSH && YEH's pictorial in jeju island and when I saw LDH look in IRIS 2, I said to myself, she has the same YEH look by how her bangs were styled tsk tsk silly && shallow me.. Maybe I just really miss Eunnie that it hurts so bad :-S :-S :-S

Guest jjsweeter0211

So happy that we will get to see them together again soon :x Can't wait !~~~Thanks Bogoshippers for keeping the thread alive :x

Actress Yoon Eun Hye awes fans with her beauty at launching event for brand ‘rouge&lounge’
BOO_20130213205333_V.jpg

Yoon Eun Hye turned heads at a recent brand launching event.

On February 13th, an accessory brand ‘rouge&lounge‘ shared a picture of the actress at its event.

Yoon Eun Hye visited the mall to celebrate ‘rouge&lounge’ first store opening. As a true fashionista, she looked chic  in a simple black dress, blazer, and heels. Her slim figure and perfect body ratio drew admiration from fans.

After seeing the picture, the netizens commented, “It’s nice to see Yoon Eun Hye. Crazy body“, “Wow, Yoon Eun Hye looks amazing”, and “Unni is so pretty.”

http://www.allkpop.com/2013/02/actress-yoon-eun-hye-awes-fans-with-her-beauty-at-launching-event-for-brand-rougelounge

Smartphone mobile VOD sells numbers are released and "Missing You" is the number one drama VOD sold. According to SKPlanet T Store drama VOD, "Missing You" came in 1st from December 12th to January 13th and sold 26.25% of all drama VOD (mobile drama watchers) out of total 1.4 million sold during that period.

2013021410261715228_1.jpg?time=114948

http://www.mt.co.kr/view/mtview.php?type=1&no=2013021410261715228&outlink=1

Cr CDBloom

Guest julia_lee

@corona911

--- those pictures are great.. thanks

what happened to the good old days when villains are ugly??

what's with the trend of having a super 'mmmmmm' villains in a drama/movie, when you can't even bring yourself to completely hate them because they just look so 'mmmmm' (again)(sorry) ..   X_X :\"> @-)

question:

Is a handsome killer more creepy than a plain or ugly one?

It's been a while and i guess our Crazy Rabbit, Soo Yeon and Hyung Joon are having their new life now..Crazy Rabbit cut his hair and still looks HOT..Our Soo Yeon looks so pretty at the launching event of rouge &lounge..Omo! Even Secretary Yoon..He looks great and handsome >:D<

As for our Hyung Joon (Yoo Seung Ho), he has new activity now..He become the narrator for KBS documentary program "The Learning Human" ;;) Good guy!! Finally you're dedicating your life for good things :D

2013021417475309101.jpg

2013021417475309102.jpg

Ohh well, both actors who played bad guys in 'Miss You' are freaking handsome!! I think in the future, all villains will be good-looking and handsome 8-> It means "Bye bye ugly villains" :P

twitpic_c4f7zq_790_zpse3d00f79.jpg

yfrog_131e4dj_790_zps5b2f4b64.jpg

twimg_media_BDMw8Z3CYAEMkMhjpg_790_zps9dc70aa8.jpg

@corona911--- those pictures are great.. thankswhat happened to the good old days when villains are ugly??what's with the trend of having a super 'mmmmmm' villains in a drama/movie' date=' when you can't even bring yourself to completely hate them because they just look so 'mmmmm' (again)(sorry) ..   X_X :\"> @-) question:Is a handsome killer more creepy than a plain or ugly one?[/quote']

lol chucky is creepy

here's an example of handsome killer :x its a series of mv though ^^

twitpic_c3mqu0_790_zps5131df50.jpg

twitpic_c3n3f1_790_zps1e954011.jpg

twitpic_c3mrqy_790_zps85ac8025.jpg

twitpic_c3n1fn_790_zps86542865.jpg

twitpic_c3jcei_790_zpsb91e0ac5.jpg

twitpic_c3mhdj_790_zps8ce18f32.jpg

twitpic_c3mh84_790_zpsd09b6889.jpg

twitpic_c3mjeo_790_zps035781a4.jpg

twitpic_c3mlgv_790_zps96fc2beb.jpg

cr.jyj fans

Guest julia_lee

vzmeiin said:

julia_lee

wrote:

»

@corona911--- those pictures are great.. thankswhat happened to the good old days when villains are ugly??what's with the trend of having a super 'mmmmmm' villains in a drama/movie, when you can't even bring yourself to completely hate them because they just look so 'mmmmm' (again)(sorry) ..  

X_X:\"&gt;@-)

question:Is a handsome killer more creepy than a plain or ugly one?

saw this on YT and want to share...the singer sang it live amazingly :x

Lee Seok Hoon (이석훈) - 사랑하면 안돼요 (Don't Love Me) [i Miss You OST] LIVE

Guest jjsweeter0211

class="blog_h2 entry-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 10px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: initial; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; vertical-align: baseline; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: white; font-weight: bold; line-height: normal; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Arial, sans-serif; border-bottom-style: none; border-bottom-color: initial; letter-spacing: -1px; "Yoo Seung Ho will narrate one more documentary before he leaves

February 15, 2013 2:00 am cloud2c2h

Actor Yoo Seung Ho has recently named KBS’s documentary
 Homo Academicus to be his final work before he goes to the army for approximately two years. The soon-to-be soldier will narrate this ambitious project of KBS and donate the entire amount of money he makes to a charity. He says, “I already feel attached to this project, as this is my last work before I leave.”Homo Academicus challenges to find the best studying method with the help of four Harvard students and also tries to find the relationship between studying and career success. It also looks at cultural differences that different studying methods might create. The first of its four episodes will air in March.

Yoo Seung Ho to Donate Last Paycheck Before Army Service

2013-02-15 10:51  l   CJ E&M enewsWorld Grace Danbi Hong http://enewsworld.mnet.com/enews/cont.. icon_copy_1.gif   Preparing to enlist in the military very soon, Yoo Seung Ho is wrapping up his last project by donating his voice.

58447696.jpg

On February 14, KBS announced that Yoo Seung Ho will be the narrator of the documentary, The Human who Studies. This will be Yoo Seung Ho’s first narration project.

With this being his last project before enlisting in the army, Yoo Seung Ho stated that he feels a bit more affection towards it. “I plan on giving all of my paycheck to charity."

The Human who Studies will air in March.

Yoo Seung Ho’s army enlistment date has yet to be announced.

Photo Credit: KBS

JYJ Park Yoo Chun to Fly in Private Jet for Chinese TV Show

2013-02-15 11:35  l   CJ E&M enewsWorld Grace Danbi Hong http://enewsworld.mnet.com/enews/cont.. icon_copy_1.gif  
As a star on high demand, JYJ’s Park Yoo Chun will be riding a private jet to China to appear in a television show.

57117813.jpg

On February 15, C-Jes Entertainment announced that Park Yoo Chun will be the first Korean celebrity to appear on China’s Hunan TV popular special, Yuan Xiao Jie Show.

With Park Yoo Chun’s dramas, such as Rooftop Prince and I Miss You, growing popular in China, the program staff, who are also in charge of the top rated show, Happy Camp, has been working hard to schedule Park Yoo Chun on its show.

“In consideration of Park Yoo Chun’s busy schedules, we will be sending a private jet,” said the broadcast station staff. “With his appearance on this show, he will become a Korean actor who will be loved all over China.”

Park Yoo Chun will appear on the show on February 24.

Photo Credit: C-Jes Entertainment

Guest jjsweeter0211

class="blog_h2 entry-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 10px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: initial; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; vertical-align: baseline; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: white; font-weight: bold; line-height: normal; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Arial, sans-serif; border-bottom-style: none; border-bottom-color: initial; letter-spacing: -1px; "Yoon Eun Hye shows off her fashionable flair in her car

February 15, 2013 4:00 pm dkrogers

20130215_1360894805_89715900_1.jpg

Actress Yoon Eun Hye recently took a picture in her car.

On February 15, Yoon posted a picture on her Facebook account with the comment, “My manager took a picture of me. There was a sudden flash in the dark car and the picture came out very nicely.”

In the picture, Yoon is playing on her tablet PC. She is showing off her beautiful appearance with glamorous eyes. She is also showing off her flair for fashion in a fur jacket.

People who saw the picture responded: “You created a Facebook account.” “The picture looks good.” “She looks even more beautiful.” “I like your clothes.” “Upload more pictures please.” “Your manager knows how to take a picture.”

Yoon previously played the role of Lee Soo Yeon on MBC’s series Missing You.

The drama of 'Missing You' is the favorite for Smart Phones

In the past two months, VOD (Video-on-demand) that analyzes the T shop sales, the largest telecommunications company SK Planet of Korea, showed that the program with the highest sales is 'Missing You', representing 26.25% of VOD listings for dramas. A related party said: "Through mobile devices, they can see it anytime, anywhere. Producers can use this as a reference to the results of surveys and assessments."

'Missing You' was No. 1 in Internet downloads and portable platform. No wonder that Jung Oh Yoon Eun Hye is and mention that in his interviews that "current ratings" seemed much higher than the TV ratings of the drama.

Source:暖日呀呀(weibo) Translated by: Vienna @ ParkYoochunSingaporeFC Shared by: ParkYoochunSGFC + JYJ3

Spanish translation: G-Elle@yoosustorm.net

http://www.yoosustorm.net/2013/02/trad-el-drama-de-missing-you-es-el.html

Archived