Do you prefer kimbap or sushi?

Guest bunkicake

Guest AmoreS2

I like both. I always get kimbab from the local Korean grocery store when I'm in a rush for lunch. Tasty, filling and relatively healthy.
By the way, don't eat too much sushi (especially tuna). Mercury poisoning is serious and can lead to neurotoxicity.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest IchibanIppai

Umm I like both. 
I'm Japanese so I guess I like sushi a bit more? 
But I love kimbab too especially when my boyfriend brings some ^_^

Guest Ariella_

Kimbap...because I'm a *cough*Koreaboo*cough*...I like the taste :D The only thing I like in sushi is california roll. 

Just so you're aware, kimbap may be similar to makizushi aka rolled sushi, but there's so many different styles of sushi like nigirizushi (the common "traditional" kind of sushi that Japanese restaurants serve to you if you don't want the roll kind), oshizushi, narezushi, and chirazushi. And for those of you who think sushi = raw fish + vinegared rice, it's not. While sushi is commonly raw fish + vinegared rice combined together, there's also non-fish sushi like inarizushi (vinegared rice stuffed into fried tofu pockets) and vegetarian sushi.

Guest bubblepeach

Sushi. Probably because I've eaten sushi a lot more often, so i'm more aware of it. I've only eaten kimbap 2 or 3 times, I think. It's kinda hard to find a good Korean restaurant selling kimbap here. 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

Archived