[Drama 2013] Queen of Ambition / Yawang 야왕

Guest annieice

Guest yoyo_yoyo

[Ratings: Mon, 02.18.13] ‘Yawang’ Catches Up to ‘Horse,′ and ‘Healing Camp’ Sees the Light

m9cEghJ.jpg

With revenge and disguise finally in play, SBS’ Yawang finally saw itself right at the brink of taking over MBC’s Horse Doctor.

On Monday night, the two dramas only saw a 0.8 percent difference between each other, making it easily possible for Yawang to become the number one drama on Mon/Tuesday nights, as the revenge and plotting continues to get thicker.

Meanwhile, SBS’ Healing Camp was shined some light upon, climbing back up to the number one spot after four months in the shadows of KBS’ Hello. The reasoning seemed to be because the guest was actor Kim Kang Woo, who is also the brother-in-law of Han Hye Jin, who hosts the show.

Photo Credit:: SBS
CR enewsworld.mnet

Yawang EP11

AGB Nationwide 18.6%(+1.1%) / Capital 19.9%(+1.5%)

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Arawni1430292037

apache934 said:

The 1st time test is not sure , He must take some more test at different hospitals

I thought The woman who slept with HR ,  sleeping with many men before him  for sure .. who knows ??

So If HR wants getting BDK he must going to hospital to test first !! phewwwwwwwwww....... a  cold  arrogant lady BDK !!!

Why DH can not be with BDH ? If she doesn't love HR any more

Guest apache934

Did you watch this drama

http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/377606/drama-2012-nice-guy-the-innocent-man-%EC%B0%A8%EC%B9%B8%EB%82%A8%EC%9E%90#latest

I like this male leader in this drama

The writers show us HR did know DH changing but he wants  not to know , he used stepdad's dead & BR to threat her !!!..............this is very stupid way !!! I dislike him from then ...

as I told you if he really loves her( TRUE LOVE ) He must let her go !I tell you a story

in real life ( my parent's neighbor)

That man A & woman B were  inlove from elementery school after graduation high school  He must go to University to study ( Capital) but he had not enough Money for his school fee

She got a job working hard to help him

After graduation He got married to his colleague & living in Capital

2 yrs Later his young mental brother getting married both he& his wife coming home

without announce because she required his parent to do that

surprise him She is his Sister-in-law ! It's a very small wedding only 2 families groom& Bride...Mr A was crying

Ms B taking care his parent & his mental brother also her small restaurant

5 yrs later Mr B 's wife passed away ( cancer) He took vacation coming home

and .....................

Mr A Sleeping with Ms B ..He found out she 's still virgin

The day after she disappeared

20yrs later Mr A got a mail from a  young monk ..........etc ..

If HR really love DH I think he would let her go ....but sorry this love to give and want to get back

Guest always.happy

apache934, I agree with you))

Yawang Episode 12 Preview: TVXQ’s Yunho Gets Married to Soo Ae

Posted on February 19, 2013 in drama by via

Yawang4-582x327.jpg

With Soo Ae’s evil plans in effect, TVXQ’s Yunho will wed Soo Ae in the upcoming episodes of SBS’ Yawang.

On February 19, SBS released the wedding studio photo between Yunho and Soo Ae, hinting fans that the two characters will end up getting married despite Kwon Sang Woo’s attempts to stop the marriage from happening.

Despite her wickedness, having framed Kwon Sang Woo as a murderer and only pursuing Yunho for power, Soo Ae appeared as a beautiful and innocent bride, as Yunho hugged her from behind.

The wedding scene will appear on episode 12 of Yawang on February 19.

koreandrama.com

Guest apache934

One more think the writers show me

HR got in jail because of his guilt not  for DH so only couple yrs in jail ( From his  shovel)

Because his sin is buried DH's stepdad  without telling police  but not for DH's  murder ! ( exactly he did it !)

DH owe him one thing it's keeping  secret

HR's love -> One sentence to him

" If I didn't have you , no one can get it " -> neither BDH nor President

Apache is clearly determined to see whatever he/she wants to (and, to be fair, so are we). I don't think there's a point in arguing further when POVs are so divergent.

Guest Arawni1430292037

aemi said: Apache is clearly determined to see whatever he/she wants to (and, to be fair, so are we). I don't think there's a point in arguing further when POVs are so divergent.

Guest fantast1k1

I saw Epi 12 raw too, wasn't sure if DH and BDK got married or just started living together. if BDH and DH got married, then BDH will have to die for DH to be married to the president. Also, on this episode, SJ found out JW died and HR replaced him. I have a feeling SJ will also help HR on his revenge. The professor found JW's body in the lake. They had a funeral for HR. HR continues to woo BDK.

I like how the writers pulls out a surprise after another. I just hope they don't develop too many loopholes.

Ahjumma and BFF TB finding out about HR playing JW---too many people in the know now, someone might spill the secret---SJ finding out about HR---didn't see this coming right away. Maybe they'll use SJ too.

it just makes me want to see the next episodes how the writers will tie everything together.

apache934

said:

I tell you a story

in real life ( my parent's neighbor)

That man A & woman B were  inlove from elementery school after graduation high school  He must go to University to study ( Capital) but he had not enough Money for his school fee

She got a job working hard to help him

After graduation He got married to his colleague & living in Capital

2 yrs Later his young mental brother getting married both he& his wife coming home

without announce because she required his parent to do that

surprise him She is his Sister-in-law ! It's a very small wedding only 2 families groom& Bride...Mr A was crying

Ms B taking care his parent & his mental brother also her small restaurant

5 yrs later Mr B 's wife passed away ( cancer) He took vacation coming home

and .....................

Mr A Sleeping with Ms B ..He found out she 's still virgin

The day after she disappeared

20yrs later Mr A got a mail from a  young monk ..........etc ..

Guest apache934

If Police found out JW's dead then

Who is the 1st murder ? 2nd murder ? DH or her stepbrother ??

1st or 2nd murder DH is a serial murder

Guest apache934

After Mr A 's wife dead by cancer ,he coming back home town they met each other... of course ...something happend ...... bla bla bla ... then he sleeping with Ms B

the day after Ms B disappeared ( I saw this 22 yrs ago )

After 20 yrs Mr A  got a mail from a young monk  with pictures .....( from  a Temple ...in another city far from his home town ).explaining everything to him about his mom ...( Ms B )

Mr A is a widow no remarry again ..

What I want to say is-> this is a  TRUE LOVE

Guest Arawni1430292037

For me that sounds more like a very messy & difficult family life - and what kind of a woman doesn't tell a man he has a son?! If I were a man and find out after 20 years that I have a kid, I'd be furious for losing all that time with my child. But this only shows how differently people view True Love...

Anyways, back to drama. Will have to check things out with subs because even though there clearly was no ceremony because DH dropped and fainted, it's possible that marriage was registered. And it such case DBH is as good as dead... Too bad, he's very blind but so genuinely nice that you can't help but like him. However, the person I'm really sorry for is BDK in case BDH really dies. She'll be devastated.

apache934 said:

After Mr A 's wife dead by cancer ,he coming back home town they met each other... of course ...something happend ...... bla bla bla ... then he sleeping with Ms B

the day after Ms B disappeared ( I saw this 22 yrs ago )

After 20 yrs Mr A  got a mail from a young monk  with pictures .....( from  a Temple ...in another city far from his home town ).explaining everything to him about his mom ...( Ms B )

Mr A is a widow no remarry again ..

What I want to say is-> this is a  TRUE LOVE

Guest apache934

She went to the Temple

I forgot to tell you his young mental brother was dead because of car accident ,Mr A coming his home town because of his brother  funeral and stay here till now

Ms B loves Mr A is True love !

Guest apache934

Arawni said: For me that sounds more like a very messy & difficult family life - and what kind of a woman doesn't tell a man he has a son?! If I were a man and find out after 20 years that I have a kid, I'd be furious for losing all that time with my child. But this only shows how differently people view True Love...

Anyways, back to drama. Will have to check things out with subs because even though there clearly was no ceremony because DH dropped and fainted, it's possible that marriage was registered. And it such case DBH is as good as dead... Too bad, he's very blind but so genuinely nice that you can't help but like him. However, the person I'm really sorry for is BDK in case BDH really dies. She'll be devastated.

Archived