Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Drama 2012] Nice Guy / The Innocent Man 차칸남자

JilliaJillia ~*Burning Toast*~Posts: 8,423Member

IMMORTAL

edited July 2013 in k-dramas & movies

INNOCENT MAN 차칸남자

.: DRAMA INFORMATION :.

Korean Title: 세상 어디에도 없는 차칸남자

English Title: Nice Guy/Innocent Man
Genre: Melodrama
Episodes: 20
Broadcast network: KBS2
Release Date: September 12
Air time: Monday & Tuesday 21:55 ( Replacing Bridal Mask )
Official Website: Nice Guy Official Website

.: SYNOPSIS :.

Kang Maru sacrificed his life and future for his girlfriend Han Jae Hee, only to be dumped by her for another man. Years later, a chaebol excecutive was now married to Maru's first love. He had a daughter from his late wife named Seo Eun Gi who eventually cross paths with Maru. Seo Eun Gi is a woman who keeps her emotions on a tight leash. Since she was a child, she has been trained to take over her father's company, which has made her very defensive. Nonetheless she starts to become interested in Maru, not knowing that she is just a pawn in Maru's revenge plot - at first. 

.: CAST & CHARACTERS :.

SONG JOONG KI as KANG MARU

MOON CHAE WON as SEO EUN GI

PARK SI YEON as HAN JAE HEE

Kim Young Chul as Seo Jung Gyu

Lee Sang Yeob as Park Joon Ha

Kim Tae Hun as Ahn Min Young

Lee Kwang Soo as Park Jae Gil

Lee Yoo Bi as Kang Choco

Yang Ik Jun as Han Jae Shik

Jin Kyung as Hyun Jung-hwa

Jo Sung Ha as Suk Min Hyuk

Oh Yong as Jo Young Bae

Jo Whee Joon as Seo Eun Seok

* Special thanks and credits to @clarclar012, @Grimm_Jagg, @obscuresalmon, @jeonghyang and @joynara *

.: INTRODUCTION CLIP :.

imageimage

Credit to owner

.: RATINGS :.

Credit: Nice Guy Dramawiki

.: VIDEOS :.

Spoiler:

.: CREATIVE CORNER :.

"Our Love" by limanh

"Magnolia" by slashedsilver

"Five Ways Seo Eun Gi and Kang Maru could have met" by slashedsilver

"a simple twist of fate" by reapingfolk

"The Delusions We Keep" by Virareve

"Lonely" by Jillia

* This thread is still under construction ^^ *

Obsession:
무정도시 & 착한남자 & 채기커플 & 문채원 & 정경호
imageimage
Banners Credit: yoonghyuun and me
liaahxkid_moonJillianabijeonghyangminimeekaakiyundy.paradicezHueeexceqterbabymashiobscuresalmonGrimm_Jaggclarclar012ngim4dr3Am2di34Lady_Faycoolcoke.yeishachilipadip1n6an2012juvel10jdeineedpieJaydenlovelyAichan_1mlenilKgrlmulberry9toma_sischarmingtailperfectgirllimanhriiingiaonguyengifluckyZarraJaeanooshahershlagleeagassimenchtami4869jjsweeter0211cinnamoroll14bloomingskyStaRixlucky120593camzydarlingsKPopAnimeFanaticnhaykayshintinWERTbGtangerineluvharu0502JinRosemuizzupr

Replies

• mskololia1mskololia1 Posts: 2,523Member
    Ahhhhh, he can bring it as an actor.....I'm officially intrigued by the title.;)
    ch19.jpg   Staying Alive....
    C
    redits:  Pooh4ever because I loved Coffee House!

KPopAnimeFanaticnhaykay
  • the girl who!the girl who! goddess Min Jung ♥ PeruPosts: 31,163Member

IMMORTAL

edited April 2012
    mskololia1 wrote on 25 April 2012 - 05:57 PM:

Ahhhhh, he can bring it as an actor.....I'm officially intrigued by the title.;)

It will be a melo melooooooodrama ( same writer of THANK YOU :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: ) and I think he will play a bad guy :(

ahhh!!! I almost forgot to share this piece of news... MOON CHAE WON is in talks to be the female lead :w00t: :w00t:

2012042608233000792_1.jpg?time=094954

Star News already revelead the info ( but Joong Ki and Chae Won's fans knew about this rumor for several weeks :P )
    Jung Woo International [ Site - FB - TW - YT ]  Lee Min Jung International [ Blog - FB - TW - YT]
    giaonguyenjeonghyangKPopAnimeFanaticnhaykay
    edited April 2012
    the girl who! wrote on 26 April 2012 - 02:59 AM:

It will be a melo melooooooodrama ( same writer of THANK YOU  :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:   ) and I think he will play a bad guy  :(

ahhh!!! I almost forgot to share this ... MOON CHAE WON is in talks to be the female lead  :w00t: :w00t:  

*quoted image*

Star News already revelead the info ( but Joong Ki and Chae Won know about this rumor for several weeks )

I just read the promo about him being hurt in a previous relationship and using women afterwords.   Say what? 
    I normally stay far, far away from melos, but I want to see how bad he can be...kekekeke
    ;) 
    C

KPopAnimeFanatic

IMMORTAL

mskololia1 wrote on 25 April 2012 - 06:06 PM:

I just read the promo about him being hurt in a previous relationship and using women afterwords.   Say what? 
    I normally stay far, far away from melos, but I want to see how bad he can be...kekekeke:D 

Thank You is one of my favorite drama of all time ... so I trust the writer , plus Joong Ki as a bad guy :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Song Joong Ki Confirmed for New Drama "Nice Guy"

faa5f849b8ce718f9a932a73129dcb16_large.jpg

It has been confirmed that actor Song Joong Ki will play a role in the upcoming drama “Nice Guy”.

On April 26, the actor had a telephone conversation with a local Korean news organization. In this conversation, Song Joong Ki stated the following, “It has been confirmed that I will play a role in the new drama of the producer Lee Kyung Hee. We have not yet confirmed on which network the drama will be aired.

Song Joong Ki has received great admirations from fans after his great performances in SBS’s “Tree With Deep Roots”, in which he played the young king Sejong. After finishing the filming of his new movie “Wolf Boy”, in which he will star next to actress Park Bo Young, the young actor is now preparing for the filming of a sequel and taking a well-deserved rest.

“Nice Guy” is the new project of producer Lee Kyung Hee, who has also produced the well-known drama’s “I Am Sorry, I Love You” and “Thank You”. The drama is a melodrama which depicts the story of a man who has been hurt by a woman he loves and how he continues his own life by using several women.

Source : Soompi News
    Jung Woo International [ Site - FB - TW - YT ]  Lee Min Jung International [ Blog - FB - TW - YT]
    jeonghyangKPopAnimeFanaticnhaykay
    Well @the girl who!, he snatched my attention in TWDR so I'm giving this a look~see.  I enjoyed TY too by the way.
    C

KPopAnimeFanatic
  • mulberry9mulberry9 ~Moonlight~ Posts: 5,357Member

LEGEND

You are so fast, the girl who!
    Thanks for creating the thread for us :)

Can't wait for more news info on this
    jeonghyangKPopAnimeFanaticnhaykay
  • nas electionnas election uTOpiAPosts: 147Member

IDOL

edited April 2012
    And I was thinking about moon geun yeong as the heroine but moon chaewon is a great one too!! I really loved the writers work eg Sorry I love You(MISA), Thank You & Will It Snow When It Christmas. Hope this one will be DAEBAK too :) . Can't wait but August is a long way to go. huhu :(
    lbbt.jpg
    I'm a VIP Blackjack Hottest Beauty Wonderful
    srvnKPopAnimeFanatic

IMMORTAL

edited April 2012
    mulberry9 wrote on 25 April 2012 - 06:29 PM:

You are so fast, the girl who!
    Thanks for creating the thread for us :)

Can't wait for more news info on this

xDDD :sweatingbullets: It's because I'm so excited about this ... I really can't wait to see MS Team confirming Moon Chae Won !!!! :blush:

mskololia1 wrote on 25 April 2012 - 06:22 PM:

Well @the girl who!, he snatched my attention in TWDR so I'm giving this a look~see.  I enjoyed TY too by the way.

His acting on Tree With Deep Roots was simply amazing .... he truly deserved all the praises he received :D
    KPopAnimeFanatic
  • TonboTomoeTonboTomoe Posts: 312Member

ROOKIE

Moon Chae Won would be so great for this! When will it air? Do you all know?
    KPopAnimeFanatic
  • StarliteletStarlitelet Posts: 570Member, New Member

IDOL

Omo! I hope this drama comes out in the summer! I can't wait to see Moon Chae Won again. I'm so glad she's taking another project :wub:.
     tpm72sig3.jpg  image 
     The Princess's Man . credits to limanh    Bridal Mask . credits to flipz 

JinRoseKPopAnimeFanatic

IMMORTAL

TonboTomoe wrote on 25 April 2012 - 06:40 PM:

End of August or earlier September ^_^

nas election , Moon Geun Young could be a great option too ... but wasn't she considering a movie?
    KPopAnimeFanatic

LEGEND

edited April 2012
    the girl who! wrote on 26 April 2012 - 09:36 AM:

xDDD  :sweatingbullets: It's because I'm so excited about this ... I really can't wait to see MS Team confirming Moon Chae Won !!!!  :blush:

We knew she has already accepted the offer haha ^^. But yeah.. can't wait for the official confirmation.
    MS Team loves to play games with us!

TonboTomoe wrote on 26 April 2012 - 09:40 AM:

It should be replacing "The Bridal Mask".. if I'm not mistaken, should be on Sept 5

This is the news about Moon Chae Won is highly considering the role

문채원 측, "'차칸남자' 출연 검토중이다"
    201204260950431118_1.jpg

[마이데일리 = 이은지 기자] 배우 문채원이 드라마 '차칸남자' 출연설에 대해 해명했다.

문채원 소속사 관계자는 26일 오전 마이데일리와의 통화에서 "'차칸남자'는 문채원씨가 검토중인 작품 중 하나다"고 말했다.

이어 "작가님은 정해졌지만 PD님이나 방송사 등 아직 정해지지 않은 부분이 많다. 드라마 뿐만 아니라 영화 등 검토중인 작품이 있다. 긍정적으로 검토중인 작품이다"고 덧붙였다.

'차칸남자'는 이경희 작가가 집필중인 작품이다. '미안하다, 사랑한다' '이 죽일 놈의 사랑' '크리스마스에 눈이 올까요' 등을 집필한 유명 작가다.

한편 '차칸남자'는 사랑하는 여자에게 배신당한 남자가 복수를 하기 위해 다른 여자를 이용하면서 생기는 에피소드를 그릴 멜로 드라마다. 방송사는 미정이며 오는 8월 방송을 목표로 하고 있다.

이은지 기자 ghdpssk@mydaily.co.kr
    wintersingLYjeonghyangKPopAnimeFanaticnhaykay
  • nas electionnas election uTOpiAPosts: 147Member

IDOL

the girl who! wrote on 26 April 2012 - 10:43 AM:

End of August or earlier September ^_^

nas election , Moon Geun Young could be a great option too ... but wasn't she considering a movie?

Yeah and I thought maybe a movie & a drama together like Hajiwon with Korea & K2H. But well she is an actress that never take a lot of projects together. Nevertheless Moon ChaeWon(missing her since TPM too) is a great addition and I really loved this cast. Hope Moon Chae Won will confirm this.
    lbbt.jpg
    I'm a VIP Blackjack Hottest Beauty Wonderful
    wintersingLYsrvnKPopAnimeFanatic

IMMORTAL

Starlitelet wrote on 25 April 2012 - 06:42 PM:

Omo! I hope this drama comes out in the summer! I can't wait to see Moon Chae Won again. I'm so glad she's taking another project :wub:.

yep .. the drama will be aired at the end of summer ... summer /autumn .. perfect timing for a melodrama :lol:
    KPopAnimeFanatic

LEGEND

We should get an official confirmation from MS Team pretty soon. Maybe by next week.
    Based on Moon Chae Won's last month interview.. it's clear that she was talking about this drama. So I'm very positive on this

the girl who! wrote on 26 April 2012 - 09:54 AM:

yep .. the drama will be aired at the end of summer ... summer /autumn .. perfect timing for a melodrama  :lol:

Get ready with boxes of tissue ^_^
    wintersingLYjeonghyangKPopAnimeFanaticnhaykay
  • pianogirl591pianogirl591 CanadaPosts: 156Member
    *SQUEAL!!!!* this will definitely be on my summer watch-list!!! :wub: love both leads!!!
    wintersingLYKPopAnimeFanatic

LEGEND

edited April 2012
    Moon Chae Won to Break Song Joong Ki's Heart in Drama “Nice Guy?”   

f64cb4eb3c5c4eafc145e326fd65f4d4_large.jpg

As reported earlier, Song Joong Ki has been confirmed for upcoming drama “Nice Guy,” which is written by Lee Kyung Hee, the mastermind behind “I’m Sorry, I Love You,” “A Love to Kill,” and “Will It Snow on Christmas.” There have been several rumors that Moon Chae Won  was also onboard the new series. However, her management agency  announced, “It’s true that we are currently looking over ‘Nice Guy.”  However, we have yet to confirm the project. It’s simply one of many  projects that are up for consideration.

“Nice Guy” is a melodrama about a man who had been betrayed and hurt  by the woman he loves. As a result, he becomes a womanizer, using  several women to seek revenge against her.

After coming off a successful year last year with “The Princess’s Man” and “Arrow: The Ultimate Weapon,” Moon Chae Won has become one of the number one sought after actresses.

Credit: Soompi News

The above article isn't 100% accurate.

The lead female is an amnesia girl who'll be used by the guy.. to get his revenge on his ex-girlfriend

-edit-

Again, not sure how accurate this news article is

Song Joong-ki and Moon Chae-won in "Nice guy"
    Source: Hancinema

Hot icons Song Joong-ki and Moon Chae-won are going to star in a new drama by writer Lee Kyeong-hee.

According to sources on the 26th, Song Joong-ki and Moon Chae-won have confirmed to star in the drama "Nice Guy" which was written by Lee Kyeong-hee from "Sorry, I Love You", "A Love to Kill", "Thank You" and more.

This is a mellow drama of a man who uses a woman who lost her memories to take revenge on a woman who betrayed him. Song Joong-ki's management said, "We aim for airing in August although we haven't set things out yet".

The two actor and actress decided to star in this drama out of  trust  in the writer. They are currently the rising stars of the  entertainment  industry. Song Joong-ki has starred in "Sungkyungkwan Scandal" and "Deep-rooted Tree", earning him support from lady fans and Moon Chae-won has risen to a high place with "The Princess' Man" and "Arrow, The Ultimate Weapon".
    wintersingLYjeonghyangJinRoseKPopAnimeFanatic

IMMORTAL

edited April 2012
    wahhhhhhhhhhhh!!! this is amazing news for Running Man fans ... Lee Kwang Soo officially joins the cast of Nice Guy ( or A Good Man ) :w00t: :w00t:

'Heodang' Lee <chakannamja> joined ... even drama "Sucker"

IE001421828_STD.jpg

The actor Lee <chakannamja> will be joining.
    According to multiple broadcasters the songjunggi Lee, scheduled to appear trope sources drama "chakannamja> was cast on. An official entertainment agency the 26th King Kong <ohmayi Star "in line with the" Lee is <chakannamja> is scheduled to appear in, "he said.

<Chakannamja> a <Sorry, I Love You> "A Love To Kill> <Thanks> Clothing and the artist's works and wrote. Woman wearing a head injury. Seoeun tile amnesia by manipulating his memories chase revenge story of a man captured river E Lu.

Lee the SBS <Good Sunday> 1 <reonningmaen> is loved by the public through. SBS <sitiheonteo>, channel A <chonggakne grocery store> and the movie "ganginam>" All of my wife starred in "Business Administration and Lee have been active and young, but a friend of Lou Bar rihan river E managements. Role .

<Chakannamja> a <equatorial Male> subsequent broadcast <gaksital> followed by a woman withount trickiness KBS 2TV drama would meet in coming August plans to ride the wave.

Source : Nate News

awwwwwwwww! the same age brothers :wub: :wub: :wub: Joong Ki and one of his best friends!!! this is so sweet! :wub: :wub:
    KPopAnimeFanatic
  • HalimaHalima EnglandPosts: 216Member

IDOL

This drama sounds interesting , i love the main lead, hes simply amazing. I really hope MCW takes up the role, they both make a nice couple .
    Please read the signature rules
    KPopAnimeFanatic

IMMORTAL

Song Joong Ki and Moon Chae Won consider new melodrama

SongJoongKi6.jpg

It looks like we’re going to see Song Joong-ki (Tree With Deep Roots) back in dramaland sooner rather than later, and possibly with Moon Chae-won (The Princess’s Man) as his heroine. The melodrama Nice Guy is the new project from writer Lee Kyung-hee, of Will it Snow for Christmas, I’m Sorry, I Love You, A Love to Kill, and Thank You, among many others.

It seems like Song Joong-ki is a lock for the project, since he does have a longstanding relationship with the writer since Will it Snow, and has been reportedly prepping his schedule for the production. Moon Chae-won is “considering the role among others,” so we’ll see how it plays out.

The story is a straight-up melo, and it sounds like heavy stuff: the hero gets betrayed by his girlfriend, and so in order to get back at her, he uses an amnesiac woman for his revenge scheme. Well that sounds like a GREAT idea. Is there no one in his life to scream, “Mistaaaaaake”? The drama’s title in Korean is a homophone for “nice guy,” but spelled wrong on purpose, like the slangy version of the word. It’s intentional, though I don’t know if it’s actually meant to change the meaning, since this guy is not a nice guy, by any stretch of the imagination.

The production is early in the development stage, so it has yet to find a PD and a broadcaster, but plans to air sometime in August.

MoonChaeWon5.jpg

Source : Dramabeans
    wintersingLYunited06jeonghyangKPopAnimeFanatic