Jin Se Yeon 진세연

RoseM

Guest sunshine4ever

@lovinslevine, awesome, no please move your video down my dear...I'm taking my video off, hehe..since your video now works, please move it back to the post that you originally posted it. :) Don't you think the kissing BTS was awesome?  I think SJ had improved with her kissing scenes. Now she just need to let her lips move, hahaha. :)

@Micheru 
Thank you dear, because you've reminded me about it. sure i will adding JSY real name. Do you have everything about JSY who I need to post it on page 1 dear? I have not seen you in a few days dear. what's going on?
@sunshine4ever
I'm going to move it to originally place i posted before dear. thanks dear so much, you really help me a lot. I am very grateful to Joo Ji Hoon, cause he has given a new kiss atmosphere to Jinse. that was superb awesome kiss bts :x

i finally decided to crawl out of my cave to post something in my Yeon Bear's thread. i have been lurking these past few days for some odd reason, @lovinslevine. i guess i didn't know what to say in here. i promise to come back in a bit to post more CFs and those Daewoo ads i talked about on page 16. okay... back to lurk mode. *waves hello to @sophiechoice*
p.s. i discovered a way to go onto SY's official fan cafe, S.A.Y. i found some goodies over there that i will eventually post. :P but sadly, i can't find the childhood photos that @Pavlichenko talked about. :(

Micheru said: i finally decided to crawl out of my cave to post something in my Yeon Bear's thread. i have been lurking these past few days for some odd reason, @lovinslevine. i guess i didn't know what to say in here. i promise to come back in a bit to post more CFs and those Daewoo ads i talked about on page 16. okay... back to lurk mode. *waves hello to @sophiechoice*
p.s. i discovered a way to go onto SY's official fan cafe, S.A.Y. i found some goodies over there that i will eventually post. :P but sadly, i can't find the childhood photos that @Pavlichenko talked about. :(

@lovinslevine, i hate to bother you again, but can you please put these information onto the 1st post? thank you in advance. :)
Blood Type: BDebut: 2010's SBS Drama "It's Okay, Daddy's Girl"
EDUCATIONHigh School: Se Hwa High School for GirlsUniversity: Chung Ang University, Department of Theater and Film
and also, this is SY's daum page: http://search.daum.net/진세연 and this is her official fan cafe: http://cafe.daum.net/actressspdus. thank you for adding these again. :)

my fellow Yeon Bears, i finally decided to leave my cave permanently and go back to civilization. i now present to you 2 CFs that any SY stan would love. enjoy, my dearies! :-*
A.C. Care (acne treatment) CF, credits to thcaccare

Sure Bottled Water (high mineral beauty water) CF, credits to LEEHYUNGDOND

^ this is the same CF that lovinslevine posted BTS pictures of on page 16.

http://tvpot.daum.net/source/Top.do?srcId=10806957this link is where you can watch the COMPLETE list of SY's CFs. it was compiled by S.A.Y., her fan cafe. a word of caution though, daum videos take a while to load even with fast internet connection. but please try to watch all of them when you have time. they are really worth seeing because SY was sincerely super cute in all of them. enjoy, my fellow stans! :Dfor those wanting faster streaming versions of some of the CFs, i did manage to find 5 on Youtube. i will post them later. please look forward to them!

Guest demoeoe

SY's interview, but only in Korean...no sub:

however, this version although it's a bit shorter, but are in ENGLISH and sub... plus two more interviews in ENGLISH and sub:

Micheru said: http://tvpot.daum.net/source/Top.do?srcId=10806957this link is where you can watch the COMPLETE list of SY's CFs. it was compiled by S.A.Y., her fan cafe. a word of caution though, daum videos take a while to load even with fast internet connection. but please try to watch all of them when you have time. they are really worth seeing because SY was sincerely super cute in all of them. enjoy my fellow stans! :Dfor those wanting faster streaming versions of some of the CFs, i did manage to find four on Youtube. i will post them later. please look forward to them!

@lovinslevine if i find any more information about SY, i will tell you about it. you're such a nice thread starter. keep up the good job, darling!
@sophiechoice and everyone in here, i am sorry i couldn't find more easier video links. i wish i knew how to rip videos from daum, so i can upload them to YT for more stans to see. :( my favorite CFs of SY are the BB cream ones, Daewoo refrigerator, Lotte yogurt drink, Oyu (Korea Yakult) drink, and Sure bottled water ones. she was definitely funny in the Sure CFs. did you see the one where SY wouldn't let her friend take her bottled water? hahaha... i love her stare-down to the friend. it's like she's saying, 'You're my friend, but get your own darn water!' :))

kekekekek i spend a lot of time in my break to searched stuffs abt yeon bear, but usually i end-up being gave up due to the language those sites use whether chinese or hangul kekekekekek, gahh need to take some of language courses here, so please forgive me gals for only contributed with not-so-important comments here hahahaahh and @micheru and everyone in this thread , you gals done more than any fangirl could do , dont feel sorry, just have fun ok :x

Guest sunshine4ever

Se Yeon’s Interview part 2  (Taken from this video interview, she talked a lot more about BM in part 1)
Transcribed & Summarized by Jessi15 @ Soompi

k0smxd.jpg

Se Yeon is filming for an advertisement. “I came here to take photoshoot for a magazine.”

She is not ‘Mok Dan’ here. She is showing her classy appeal. “It is weird to see my different side.” Jin Se Yeon is beautiful without make-up. She is showing her different side with heavy make-up.“It’s interesting to do make-up and hair like this.”

The photographer starts taking photos of Se Yeon. She shows her sexy appeal and very charms. The video starts to show SY in various commercial advertisements. She was in many TV advertisements. She became queen of TV advertisements until she became Cinderella.

A way she made her debut:

“I was casted on the street. I filmed TV advertisements

To become an actress:

“I was auditioning for a role in TV advertisements, dramas and movies. I naturally broaden my works.

Beautiful?
“I am glad to be called beautiful. Thank you.” Here she smiled and waved to the audience.

Sense of Inferiority:
“I felt inferior about my cheeks.” Then she continued apologetically “Today’s concept was cool and chic. However I sometimes doesn’t look cool because of my cheeks (she was patting lightly her cheeks) so I’m sad.”

A charming point:
“My smile.”

Different sides:

“I might look as if I am quiet and matured. However I act cute like girls my age do so when people got to know me better, people say that I have lively side.”

How do you manage your skin and body?

“When I am filming a drama, I would naturally loose weight without noticing it. I don’t get to sleep a lot. I easily get hungry. So I have to move even though I am sleepy and hungry when filming. So I just loose weight . For my skin, I’m sad… I have to wear make=up until dawn so I would get hives. I just cleanse my face leaving no make-up.”

A new actress Jin Se Yeon.

A year after her debut, she was casted as a main role in “My Daughter the Flower”.

“I was just happy about The Daughter The Flower. The title of the drama is The Daughter the Flower. I got the role of Flower so I was happy.”

Something you gained?

“I played the main character for the first time. So I felt like I’m one step closer to acting. There were many professional actors and actresses so I have learned a lot from them. The drama gave me reason to become a good actress.”

A role you want to play?
“I always play roles that are older than my age. Next I want to play a University student role that has an ingenuous beauty. I would like to play an optimistic person.”

20 years old Jin Se Yeon is lively and girlish.

Matured look?
“I could have played the roles because I have matured look. So I don’t mind looking matured.”

Free Times:
“I usually stay home. I often watch movies.”

The last film you have watched?
“I watched the Dark Knight Rises at the theatre recently. I really like it” Here she gave it a thumb up. Then the video showed her on the date she went to the admission at Chungang University. Se Yeon said “I feel good and excited. I am not a University student. I would attend lectures. I want to get to know Luna and Min Ho. I want to be close with friends.”

University life:

Se Yeon said regretfully: “I couldn’t attend classes at the University because I had to shoot ‘My Daughter the Flower’ and ‘The Bridal Mask’ so I’m sad. She then talked about her relationship with Luna f(x).
“Because we couldn’t meet often, we couldn’t be close friends. Chungang University students send messages so I sometimes got in touch with her.”

What would you like to do before you graduate?
“I want to go to MT before graduation” and then she giggled:
“A blind dat
e?”

Relationship?
“I never had a boyfriend. I don’t know why” Here she giggled again.

Future plans:
“I hope to be on TV after the drama. I will work hard. I want to be this kind of an actress that could gain people’s trust. I want people to have positive thoughts when I am on a drama or a movie.”

Se Yeon became a dreamgirl for Korean men. Jin Se Yeon is the most wanted girlfriend among the actresses. As she walked around in the studio and got to see her own pictures , she is beaming “I am happy. He (the photographer) shoots great pictures. I love this hair and make-up. I really liked today’s shooting.”

“I want to be remembered as this kind of actress. I want to become an actress that could gain people’s trust. I want people to have positive thoughts when I am on a drama or a movie."

Future plans?
“The Bridal Mask ends in a month. I will do my best filming the ‘Bridal Mask’. I hope to be on TV after the drama. I will work hard.”

Drawing to the conclusion, to the audience Se Yeon said:
“To viewers, I am Jin Se Yeon. The Bridal Mask will be fun so please watch it. I will try to show more of my different sides. Bye.”

The screen shows this notation ‘Actress Jin Se Yeon has dreams. We hope you to become a dependable actress’ whilst music of Goodbye Day playing on the background.

2lp1u0.jpg

2u7ta1t.jpg

Thanks for transcribing @Jessi15. :)