Jin Se Yeon 진세연

RoseM

Guest sunshine4ever

@Micheru, you are just so awesome my dear...thanks so much for all Se Yeon's goodies...I feel like you contributed so much and you're one of the reasons why this thread reaches its 19 pages..kekeke.

@sophiechoice, it sounds silly but I just miss everyone so much...after BM I don't know where to move on to lol...I'm homeless...and this thread is so quiet..haha

@demoeoe, thank you for those clips...so awesome. :)

Se Yeon tweet : (2 hours ago)
롯데월드에가서 구슬아이스크림을 먹으며 이것저것 구경하고 솜사탕과 츄러스하나씩 들구 여기저기 돌아다니고 사진도 많이많이 찍고 있는기구 다 타면서 하루종일 놀기 :) 는 나의 꿈...♥ ※꿈은 이룰 수 있다구요

Google Translator say :
Beads, eat ice cream and go to Lotte World whatnot wandering here and there cotton candy and Churrus one deulgu take a lot of pictures in to see the Agency riding all day playing my dream ... ♥ ※ dream can be achieved.

my guessing, she imagining vacation
:-/ 
Se Yeon, take u'r off after FF and enjoy break as much as you need it, dont push yourself too hard coz afterall u'r happiness and health is the most important in the world 'rite :)

@sophiechoice WHO'S ONLINE IN THIS FORUM means the members who are active in a specific forum, like actors & actresses for example. to see ALL the people who are on soompi, you should go to the main page, forums.soompi.com, and check out the bottom. there's usually a lot of people, members and non-members, going around this website.my S, you are not homeless, you have a lot of places where you belong. for example, this thread, "FF" thread, JooSY's thread, Joo Ji Hoon's thread... see, you are present everywhere.but i understand what you and sunshine4ever are talking about. i also felt weird after "BM" ended. that drama was like my drug for 5 months. O_O i still can't let go of it. i am very glad that this thread and JooSY's thread exist, so i can get doses of my favorite two people.
@sunshine4ever gosh, you are so sweet by saying that, but i feel like i really didn't do much. i am not the only one in here. all of you girls are the ones who visit this thread and leave wonderful posts about SY that actually move this thread into 19 pages. gosh, i still can't believe that we have 19 pages.

look at what i have, my fellow Yeon Bears! MORE CFS, THAT IS WHAT! enjoy, girls! :D
Daum Road View CF, credits to chungcho09

Sure Bottled Water CF 2, credits to limefactory

^ this is the one i was talking about, sophiechoice, where SY wouldn't let anyone touch her bottled water. hahaha!

Joo Won mentions Jin Se Yeon again. 

Joo Won’s 11th October event at New World Shopping Center

The translation on baidu is not complete and only parts of it were done. Hopefully, the video with subtitles will come out soon as the interview was really fun. On this occasion, they apparently showed Video Letters from people like Lee Su Geun, Shin Hyun Joon, Eugene and Uhm Tae Woong who each asked Joo Won some questions.

1349963600558.jpg

11th October Joo Won on MC, Miss Lee’s(can’t translate full name) program. Joo Won started off by greeting the MC.  Then they show many Video Letters from various celebrities

1) What kind of person is Joo Won? 

Everyone agreed unanimously that he is good at aegyo but also quite serious.

Hyun Joon hyung said he is totally a maknae

Eugene said that when they were filming Baker King, she had thought that he would have a hard time adjusting to drama production environment, given his background from musical theatre. She was shocked that he adapted so quickly. Afterwards when there is time, will have a meal together.

2) What they want to ask  Joo Won:

Su Geun: "Once when they were filming 1N2D, Joo Won was late. When asked the reason, Joo Won said he had gone out with his mother, that’s the reason why he was late. How is it possible to go out with your mother for so many hours? What “mother” is that?"

Joo Won : "Member can think like this?….really…..of course, it’s my mother. That day, because filming for Bridal Mask had finished and I had not spend time with my family for a long time, I went out with my mother, my aunt and my aunt’s daughter. The 3 of us went for tea and had a meal together, that’s why I was late. I definitely did not go with other women. Su Geun hyung may have thought like this because Jong Min hyung obviously has a girlfriend with whom he will exchange messages when we were filming. But he will lie to other members saying it’s his mother, that’s why (Su Geun) is suspicious. But it was definitely not. It was my mother. Really."

Hyun Joon hyung: "In Bridal Mask, you worked with Chae Ah and Se Yeon, in reality who would you choose to date?"

(MC interrupted that she would like to hear Hyun Joon’s answer, In reality, is this a question that Hyun Joon would like to be asked?)

Joo Won: "It’s still Se Yeon. When I watched Oohlala Couple, Chae Ah noona and Hyun Joon hyung's kiss scene, I felt that Hyun Joon hyung was very sincere. This is the first time, I see hyung like this, so I cannot choose Chae Ah noona. Se Yeon is very lovable, she makes one very comfortable. When the atmosphere on Bridal Mask set got very heavy, once Se Yeon appeared, everyone’s mood became good, she is a person who makes people happy and laugh."

Uhm Tae Woong as usual posed a question that needed the MC to re-phrase and explain in order that everyone understood what he was asking.

(my comment: I love his question most!)

His questions:

1)      At a place where no one knows Joo Won…….

Joo Won: "Together with a girl whom I have fallen in love, I would like to spend the entire day, the 2 of us clinging together. (MC asked what will you want to do, requiring the entire day? Joo Won laughed as he let everybody use their imagination). Finally, he seized the situation and laughed shyly, saying: “Both are man and woman, as long as two are together, what will happen?”

2)      Compared to Joo Won, which area is Tae Woong better in?

Joo Won: "Tae Woong hyun physique is really superb. When 1N2D members were having our baths together, I have seen *-_-*, Tae Woong’s body is really good."

When the Video Letter finished, Joo Won was still talking about 1N2D, the MC asked Joo Won : “You like women so much?”

Joo Won: “Because I am a man. Although I have a child-like face, I am still a man. Ahjummas are seriously so cute, kekekekeke.”

MC: “When you were filming 1N2D, did the members talk about topics regarding female celebrities and women?”

Joo Won: Recently we talked quite a lot about “Secret” and how beautiful “Sistar” is.

Chinese translation: m217tw on baidu

English translation: mrdimples@soompi

Source: fan’s account on DC

Guest sunshine4ever

Dearest JW, thanks for choosing our SY over any ladies. :D

@Micheru, thanks so much for the links to the CFs...awesome CFs..I like her SURE CF too especially one with her slurping the water, haha.
sophiechoice said: you know gals, i really really rmiss my kangto and mokdan right now, idk why  :((

@sunshine4ever - you sure have so many distraction to late watch FF right LOL but i've to warn you it has so many stuff to cursed at esp with the protagonista JJH LOL i'm now at the stage to always cursing him hahahaah so be prepare :P

i totally hate KT in BM epi 11 when he whipped her arrghhh i'm like what?? in the name of disguise or greater good or whatever the reason, you dont whip u'r love one dude  X(

for not out of topic, in Sure cf i love her bitchy eyes hahahaahh she's going amazing to play a spoil brat or antagonistas with those eyes :x

hey i just check out post 1 because sunshine mention it, and yeah its awesomeeeeee, great job @lovinslevine& @micheru :-bd

Guest sunshine4ever

@sophiechoice, haha,  I'm on episode 7 now and I think I'll join you in soon...so innocent our dear Ji Ho...*sighs* dear Da Mi, are you sure Ji Ho is your type? I can't believe that he can be so nice/gentleman like to his brother and his stepmom yet both of them treat him badly behind his back.  I'll write some review if possible at FF thread tomorrow. But I feel like a lot went by and I wish I can do recap per episode like I did with BM. Oh well. I love SY in this drama. She does have chemistry with both of the male leads.

i don't know if i should say this... but here i go... the new JW interview is making me think dirty things about him. especially the part where he said 'a man and a woman together, what can they be doing?' is JW talking about what i think he is talking about? o_O oh my gosh, i got to get my head out of the gutter. =))
anyways... back to SY... it has been confirmed that she will indeed be in Edwin's winter clothes campaign with JW. a big thanks to amlogos_10 for breaking the news over at JooSY's thread. i can't wait for the photos to be released now! :x

Edwin staff account of Edwin Photoshoot
902ca98b87d6277f4e532fb728381f30e824fcad
61244336acaf2edd928e54668d1001e9380193ea

20th September 2012 - Joo Won and Jin Se Yeon posed for Edwin’s winter photoshoot. The set was imbued with the atmosphere of Christmas.

This Edwin staff also took some pictures with Joo Won and Jin Se Yeon . Here is her account:

Joo Won hit my shoulder and also shook hands with me, signing an autograph. His face was very small, his voice was strong and when he was speaking, he looked very beautiful. When he laughed, he also looked good. When he spoke, his face was as pure and innocent like a child. He was the mood maker on the set.

Jin Se Yeon was beautiful beyond words. She was like a doll who can breathe. When she spoke, her voice was very good. She was also very polite and very warm. She said thank you while signing the autograph. I was struck by her dazzling big eyes.

Chinese translation: m217tw on baidu

English translation: mrdimples@soompi

Source: 190524 blog

Micheru said: i don't know if i should say this... but here i go... the new JW interview is making me think dirty things about him. especially the part where he said 'a man and a woman together, what can they be doing?' is JW talking about what i think he is talking about? o_O oh my gosh, i got to get my head out of the gutter. =))

thank you mrdimples for the new Edwin update! i love how, in the group picture, JW is the one clinging to SY's arm. usually SY is the one linking her arm to his. it is so nice to see JW being affectionate to her this time around. :x
@sophiechoice, we should join JW's moat. seriously, every time he mentions something slightly risque, i become so flustered. thinking about his personal life is making me perverted. wah... is it getting hot in here or is it just me? :\">

Guest cloe1430291736

JSY is very beautiful, not only that, she is cheerful and i impressed with her Piano skilland awwww at 0:36, JJH was hugging JSY's shoulder so close^_^  i love her pairing with JJH, they looked so good together onscreen & offscreen

you're welcome, my dear amlogos_10. i totally agree with you. SY has always been a natural beauty. i notice her cheeks are kind of puffy in the 2nd picture. it looks like swelling, probably due to a dental procedure of some kind.
cloe, thank you for posting that cute BTS video here. like i said before, SY gets along with Joo Ji Hoon the best. compare with Ji Chang Wook, i feel there is distance between them. Cara from "FF" thread posted this wonderful gif of their interaction in the BTS video. i love how SY casually walks over to JJH. then he puts his arm around her, and it looks like he gave a quick peck on her forehead. in return, she pats his lower back. :x
from page 89 of "FF" thread, credits to Cara1350296463-1227135898.gif

my dear @lovinslevine, do you remember how i said i will find pictures from "Bridal Mask" press conference? you know, the ones where JW and SY were affectionate towards each others? well, here they are. i hope my promise from page 4 is not too late.
credit to Sports Chosun, StarN and TV Dailybm_joosy-pc2.jpgbm_joosy-pc3.jpgjwjsy_zps2910a7b3.jpg^ Jessi15 posted this picture on page 6 of JooSY's threadbm_joosy-pc1.jpgbm_joosy-pctalk.jpg