Jin Se Yeon 진세연

RoseM

Guest sunshine4ever

@sophiechoice, I have seen some complaints about JJH & SY together because JJH is older than SY and some did not see the chemistry. Now going to that site you gave me and reading recaps of episode 12  and although I didn't watch it I have to say they do have chemistry. Maybe because I'm being exposed to JJH's acting before so that's why?  Anyway, that blog is definitely for JJH & SY's fan. She wrote really good stuffs about Ji Ho, hehe, and and dissed In Ha. *coughs* Let me try to watch FF. I hope I wont be biased. *sighs* But how can I be objective when I'm swooning reading the recaps of episode 12 with so many interactions and cuteness of JH & SY?

Guest Jessi15

Just saw some bts stills from FF at baidu, although I can't read or understand chinese but can't resist to post them here, only something about these are naverblog undisclosed update JSY stills:

Credit baidu

JSYeon7_zpsa3663e44.jpg

JSYeon3_zps40c96d74.jpg

JSYeon8_zps7531a987.jpg

JSYeon9_zps4904f66d.jpg

I love her most here, she looks so cute and adorable:

JSYeon4_zps0dec0ab8.jpg

And also here, I think the choice of clothes is superb, it really suits her age and it does bring out her youthfulness:

JSYeon5_zps8d011aea.jpg

@jessi15 - the last pic where she wore red sweater is same sweater like she wore in her last interview like pavlichenko posted few pages behind,, too bad till now noone seems translated her interview into english,, situation like this make me want to learn abt korean language [-(

@sunshine4ever - dangermousie blog is sure a heaven for jiho-dami shipper :D as i digged deeper into her blog i found we have similar tastes in favorites OTP's, dramas, plot stories, and look like i'm going to follow her religiously LOL and now i knooowww she's a rabid fans of KangDan couple too before she thrown BM away because finale episode LOL
abt JJH-JSY chem in earlier episodes after adults cast appeared, i do felt like bro-sist vibe from JJH-JSY and fire spark chem between JSY-JCW.. but after episode 9, i could finally see and feel a couple chemistry between jjh-jsy, and its not my biased talk (how could i be biased if the look of JCW is sooooo hawt when he's in his angsty form :P) kekekekk its true the way their story written is taking a charge for it to happen, but its not all of them.. its the different chem with their costars before, its like the chemistry between a couple who has a large age gap ;) (tbh i see them like a teacher who fell in love to his student ;D) and its reflect in the way they act toward each other, they gentle, a lil bit polite, natural, its awkwardly sweet, its hard for me to describe it, but thats the way it is.. i dont deny the hot spark between jsy-jcw a.k.a dami-inha, but in this drama i choose the sweetest one kekekekek its unusual for me but now its my biased speak LOL and fyi, the BTS for jjh-jsy its doesnt help at all for me, jjh is too serious while jsy being her cheerful self, so i thought why i changed is simply because they do have sweet chemistry onscreen ...
whoaa such a looooong rambling, i'm apologized to write this here in JSY thread, not in FF thread, but i just feel more comfortable here :) thank you for your understanding gals ;)

HAPPY 1 MONTH ANNIVERSARY TO SY'S THREAD! <:-P we stans made 15 pages... now our thread is old enough to go to high school. :))
seriously, everyone who is in this thread are amazing! you girls are spending your precious time in here to read information, and overall lend moral support to SY. i think that is contribution.
i also want to say that i feel so comfortable in here. everyone has been very nice. i guess SY's radiance exudes throughout her thread. we cannot help ourselves, but to be happy along with her. :D
i do like 'Ji-Mi' together in "FF", but i can't deny the sizzling chemistry between In Ha and Da Mi. i swear my screen steams up a little whenever they are onscreen. but the ironic thing is i like Joo Ji Hoon with SY in the BTS videos more. Ji Chang Wook doesn't look very friendly with her somehow. :-/

finally, i can post the BB cream CFs. prepare yourselves for a major overdose of cuteness! i suggest you girls practice some breathing exercises now. ;)
NANAS' B CFS, CALLED SHINee BB CREAM, FEATURING SHINee!
PART 1, credits to naraerox

THERE IS AN ENG-SUBBED VERSION OF PART 1, BUT I AM AFRAID THE VIDEO WILL BE TAKEN DOWN IF I POST THE ACTUAL VIDEO, SO HERE IS THE LINK TO WATCH IT: 

PART 2, credits to kawaiipumpkin6

Guest sunshine4ever

SHINee BB CREAM was just so funny I cracked up sooooo much! Micheru  :) thanks dear for such an awesome CF. Do you know when was this CF done? She looks young there.

TVREPORT - 'Five Fingers' Jin Seyeon, "ordinary everyday look, the point is not the place."
20120921_1348205597_10996800_1_zps66b09c

Falsely accused of conspiracy stepmother chaeyoungrang (chaesira) Joo Ji Hoon) yujiho (a situation in which people pointing Damier found a catastrophic memories with the courage to give a concert auditorium. Two people remembering the happy memories of childhood, and spent a happy moment.

The ordinary casual look girl Jin Seyeon day boasted a charm. Ivory color of the shorts to match a knitted pink stripe accents, was an expression of the nature of pure Damier. Any items and also directing freely available in cotton spandex pants, there is no burden on the activities. Yeoseo Brand products aendyu (ANDEW). Price is 59,000 won.

20120921_1348183938_93680900_1_zps1c26bc

the BB cream CFs are from 2009, @sunshine4ever. SY was 16 years old when she was chosen to starred along SHINee. she truly has been very lucky with her male costars, huh?
thank you for the new interview, @lovinslevine! welcome back. you must have been super busy this past 2 weeks to not come here.
dear @Jessi15, thanks for the rough translation. i think SY's baidu fans will translate that interview soon. then we just need help translating it to English. my Chinese is very bad though, so i might ask amlogos_10 to translate. hopefully she will have time to do it.

"Without knowing from the first drama starring" ... now when substantial lay the first issue featured interviews Jin Seyeon

20121004160152_226844_433_640_zps8297978

SBS Drama "My daughter kkotnim", KBS2 Drama "Gaksital", SBS Weekend Special Drama "Five Fingers" ... all three work drama starring ordinary rookie Jin Seyeon. Eighteen She made ​​her debut in the daily drama, as an the hero at the age of nineteen, she is now twenty years old adult. Performer and as a brilliant emergency. Got some charm to the actress, such a vertical rise mode of luck, having won? Hobbyist rammed sprawling encampment that there will be obviously a great helper, so Jin Seyeon strides triumphantly. 

"In front of the school when I was in high school, representatives from the advertising agency I'm casting. Advertising side comfortably took after it was postponed until the fall, i'll just the first god got in, 'Five Fingers' and then started to ponder God I no performer has taken a step up, step-by-step surprise. Lot of time to anxiety. Never know for sure, anytime, in any form."

Why, but the fact of acting is 'my daughter kkotnim' and 'gaksital' demonstrated through Seyeon rookie ludicrous was stable. Has made ​​subsequent appearances of this eye, this drama directed by Jin Seyeon now offer.

"To be honest, my daughter kkotnim 'when' the first time this kid, how you do so well? How old are you? Nineteen years old, had such emotion, how? ''I've Heard a lot of praise. Hear the praise that as just memorizing the script, I was delayed, I was fine. But now I feel a little bit if I'm already eye whose. Third starring're small. It's time now I lay the substantiality. "

Is not than a good thing to be strong. Jin Seyeon dance that anxiety was not a compliment. You as a performer than to the feelings of the opposite from his emotions that preoccupied the first magazine.

'Five Fingers' Jin Seyeon bright indeed, innate genius on the piano Hong Dami Station take the hot-rolled are. Synchro rate from time to weary her stage debut followed in rapid succession three works baton from members of history would have been the expectation that the character and Jin Seyeon swerved lightly.

"I knew they were weary Dami me look a lot like kids. Specifically effortlessly easy to do compared to the previous works, the susceptibility of the child to express, I guess. Stamina? The innate stamina one, I guess. A tough line, "I do not know. Thicken wrap Jin Seyeon twenty can have that youthful energy. This energy seems to emerge assoon gorgeous Top StarThen she called the "motivation debut and I do feel Chose to offer each other, watching the growth that looks proud to think nothing to accept the love of readers and netizens explosive origin stands tall as the newspaper 's normal , she be blessed.

http://www.etoday.co.kr/news/section/newsview.php?idxno=637681

Guest sunshine4ever

@lovinslevine, dearest, you are so awesome. You always comes here with good stuffs of Se Yeon. I love her signature. My first time seeing her sign. Thank you for the article also. Can't wait to read it later when I get a chance. Have an awesome morning, afternoon, or night. Not sure what is yours. Mine's morning. :)

@sunshine4ever, thank you dear very much, you have accepted me as I am. I do not know how to construct a good sentence to make it be good article. I can only laugh when reading the meaning of the article that I created. i feel so sorry to my beloved jin se yeon eonnie if I make a mistake in the description of her interview. :D

‘Five Fingers’ Jin Se Yeon, 3-piece continuous male protagonist and kiss

Article Date 05/10/2012 11:50:06

201210051056171112_1_zps870570cf.jpg

in the SBS weekend drama 'Five Fingers' being postponed Jean Seyon JIHO Station Joo Ji Hoon and kiss solely attractedAttracting more attention in the meantime, his protagonist, who appeared from all three films, the male protagonist and kiss solely.

The start of Kiss, "which aired last year, from my daughter kkotnim.  unfolded drama Choi Jinhyuk. station quality leather and Life love going to come true who plays the title role kkotnim Jin Seyeon. Episode on March 15, 2009, came, she showed Choi Jinhyuk on the couch and make love to kiss.

Samora and Kiss from gaksital the second followed had appeared Lee gangto (Joo Won) station after August 1, waged a bloody episode heal wounds After that, she walked on his Thurs shared a kiss. gaksital nude facing the sad feelings lips of time, she focused.

And this 'Five Fingers' Jinn Seyeon genius pianist Ji Ho Station Joo Ji Hoon and bike to learn the piano from him after first meeting with the feelings of love.

Ji Ho and cuts (not Ji Changwook) own court to request to be back and she kissed Moreover divided. In the 23rd episode, Joo Ji Hoon and her shared and lip kiss his forehead kiss, and in the 29th episode in tears once again lip kiss shared.

Subtle ties to kiss all the drama leading man and had caused Jin Seyeon incidentally along to each situation and the concept sweet kiss to her lips, the owner, even if the degree introduced ".

Drama starring kite Jin seyeon Filmography male protagonists and kiss and talk 'Five Fingers' will be broadcast through SBS on weekends 21:50.

http://www.obsnews.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=660122 
http://www.mydaily.co.kr/news/read.html?newsid=201210051056171112&ext=na

Blessed 'kiss' Jin Seyeon in a row, 'My daughter kkotnim - gaksital - Five Fingers' kissing scene topics

Bis reporter idsoft3@reviewstar.net

Input time: 2012-10-05 13:52:14 Modify time: 2012-10-05 13:53:23

1337757695_zpsfa885b06.jpg

Jin Seyon's work appeared in SBS Drama 'Five Fingers' actress Jin 'Blessed Kiss' in the topic.
Jin Seyeon in 'my daughter kkotnim' showed love to kiss on the couch Choi Jinhyuk, Gaksital and Five Fingers. in Five Fingers Joo Ji Hoon kissed her forehead and lips to each other's feelings that scene painted. 

The 'Five Fingers' crew "concept to fit each situation and Jin Seyeon incidentally with all the drama leading man and subtle ties to kiss happened, did well and Not bad for her singing a sweet kiss lips even enough to be the owner, he said...innocent youthful Station Hong Dami loved Jin Seyeon on a weekend night, you may meet from 9 si 50 minutes SBS 'Five Fingers'.

http://reviewstar.hankooki.com/Article/ArticleView.php?WEB_GSNO=10066992

really? we are faster, @amlogos_10? i thought, even with our fan-power, we are not that fast. but it is definitely good to know that SY's soompi fans are very diligent.
what translation application are you using, @lovinslevine? i use Google translation, and it is NOT as good as your translation. mine is barely coherent. thanks once again for the news, deary. BEAR HUG! >:D<