Jin Se Yeon 진세연

RoseM

to celebrate a new page, here are 2 more CFs i found on YT. i hope my dearies find some happiness from SY's infectious cuteness. >:D<
Kobaco (public service announcement) CF, credits to KOBACOpsa

Woong Jin ThinkBig CF, credits to bakeunthinkbig

^ Pavlichenko posted this CF before on page 12, but this is more accessible so everyone can see.

Guest sunshine4ever

Some captures of the recent BTS of Five Fingers:

Se Yeon is so awesome. I love seeing her playing the piano. So talented.

1onc00.jpg

2r26uz8.jpg

15pr3ut.jpg

el4in4.jpg

24cwmyo.jpg

dxfvx1.jpg

29mq1dh.jpg

11jbv48.jpg

@sophiechoice, let's take the JW talk into our PM conversation. i fear we will alienate some SY stans with our 'girl talk'. ;) my S, i love watching BTS videos. that is how i know who is getting along with who. besides that, i like watching cast members interact with everyone on set. judging from BTS videos, JJH seems comfortable with everyone. he is happy and talkative to the cast and crew. JJH seems fond of SY, so that is why he is constantly touching her. he is not bothered if everyone see him do it. i feel like JCW is only nice to Chae Si Ra, JJH, and the crew. it is like he wants to keep his distance from SY, in case people on set think he has real romantic feelings for her. this is my personal opinion. i don't know how others, like JCW's fans, see the interaction.

i found more pictures from Daewoo's wedding-theme photo shoot. i will repost all the wedding dress pictures along with them, so you girls can have a major dose of SY's prettiness. behold the beautiful ray of sunshine that is called Jin Se Yeon! :D
DAEWOO'S KLASSE (REFRIGERATOR) ADVERTISEMENT
credit to naver image search for 진세연daewoo-ps.jpgdaewoo-wd1.jpgdaewoo-wd2.jpgdaewoo-wd3.jpgdaewoo-wd4.jpgdaewoo-wd5.jpg

Guest sunshine4ever

I thought that SY would be close to Ji Chang Wook since she wrote messages to him on her twitters?  I don't think Ji Hoon has an account in Twitters? haha..that's just weird. I wonder if SY still keeps in touch with JW now...

BIG NEWS! SY has a new CF coming out soon. she was filming for it on October 11th, and 2 TV stations came to interview her on the set. i am not sure what brand she is shooting for, but i think it is called 'Soon Soo Healthy Milk'. i have the links to watch both videos, but they're not on YT though. i promise to post them when i find more accessible links. for now, you can watch them on SY's fan cafe, and here they are -http://cafe.daum.net/actressspdus/AZ0S/155?docid=1MtLu in this video, SY talks about her history with CFs, how she felt to lead 3 dramas, and who she thinks her rival is in the current industryANDhttp://cafe.daum.net/actressspdus/AZ0S/154?docid=1MtLu in this video, it talks more about her CF shooting, her history as a commercial model, "FF", and her plans for the future
i also took captures from the 1st video. enjoy, my stans! :)
cf-obs1.jpgcf-obs2.jpgcf-obs3.jpgcf-obs4.jpgcf-obs5.jpgcf-obs6.jpg
a bit of information on the CF... they were shooting it at a tennis court. SY was laying and rolling on the ground, so her 'friend' told her to stop being weird and get up. :P

new Twitter photo! :D SY tweeted a picture of herself and Jeon Mi Seon, who plays her mom in "FF", from the set of the drama.
credits to SY's twitterjsy-jms1.jpg
her tweet that came with the picture: 날씨도 좋구 단풍도 너무너무이쁜 나른한 오후에 엄마와 함께♥ 이제정말 가을인가봐요..
translation thanks to baduy from "FF" thread: The weather's fine, the autumn leaves are really really pretty. A lazy afternoon with my mom. ♥ Looks like Fall's really arrived now.

Guest mehhrong

mrdimples said: Apologies if this has already been posted here. 
Look at the way Joo Won is holding JSY's hands. Cutie, you got to let her Five Fingers go!

credit: stearly for putting this pic on Joo Won's thread