Jin Se Yeon 진세연

RoseM

HD pics from TopStarNews :D
15441938726_e1b0492220_o.jpg
15278405628_5e1073878d_o.jpg

:x :x  :x
-edit-
Innocent and Elegant Jin Se-yeon at the Shooting Location of Fashion Pictorial Shoot!

Pictures of actress Jin Se-yeon taken at shooting location of fashion pictorial shoot have been released. She looks like a very innocent and elegant ‘woman of fall’ in the pictures.Jin Se-yeon, who has been showing great talent in a lot of dramas, is also a model for Hallyu watch brand ‘JULIUS.’ She is the first Korean model for the brand.

Those pictures of Jin Se-yeon were taken while shooting advertising photos for the brand. She looks very lovely in a feminine blouse and skirt. The set where she took a picture looks also very antique and elegant.She took those pictures at a café in Mopo District, Seoul on September 25. She showed off her charming smiles for the pictures.

Staff members said, “She was very talented model. She exactly knows what we want before we ask her. She was way better than we thought as a model for our brand.”They also said, ”Jin Se-yeon is also drawing huge attention in China. When she arrived in China for a World’s Watch Fair, the event couldn’t go well because of huge numbers of people who gathered to see her.

Jin Se-yeon is currently getting ready to start filming movie <Family of Cops>.
Written by Han Jihee, Photography by Earlybird Entertainment, Translated by Park Kayla
© www.getitk.com/innocent-and-elegant-jin-se-yeon-at-the-shooting-location-of-fashion-pictorial-shoot

Guest Risya87

She really look elegant & lovely in those pictures. I love it :x
Im not worried about her modelling much cause she started with modelling 1st before debut as actress. So, she already experience n know better what to react in those photoshoot.  
For her movie Police Family with HJH, I think they would start film soon cause HJH current drama "mama" will finish in 2 week later. 
Hope we will get the news soon..  

Hi, guys!
So I've been revisiting some dramas that has Jin Se Yeon in it, namely "My daughter, Flower" and "Inspiring generation," and I couldn't help pairing Se Yeon up with all her hot male co-stars. LOL!
I mean, seriously, she looks good with all of 'em!
In inspiring generation, I became obsessed with pairing her up with Aoki - you read that right - Aoki AND Song Jae Rim - nope, not Leader Mo - but Jae Rim himself. LOL again.
I was playing with the photo editors and here's what happened! Haha. Please don't shoot me. This is just my dream couple so bear with me.
View edited images at your own risk!

BeFunky_age1046jpg_zpsdddbf5e7.jpg

BeFunky_age949jpg_zps7afbc797.jpg

I know, I know..... I have gone crazy! Just looking at my edited pictures makes me don this stupid look of happiness on my face. :))
But can you blame me?

I even changed my signature to another edited picture of Se Yeon and Jae Rim. I wish this couple comes true. And I wish some director/producer is lurking right now on this thread and see these and make it happen!
Don't worry, I still ship her with Lee Jung Suk. And Joo Won. And Joo Ji Hoon. And Hyun Joong. And with all other HOT male stars out there.
LOL!

@djappleblush Yep Aoki is just right for uri Seyeoni - I was hoping for something like that in IG too but too bad they weren't to be but  I'm still dreaming of a renunion between Seyeoni and Kim Jae Wook. I just loved the short period of time they had together in IG : 
Soo+Ok.JPG
 Yeah, YOU , KIM JAE WOOK!!!!
tumblr_n3dnmgtC0s1rpyw6wo1_500.png

Don't they just look awesome together?
And Seyeoni becomes all giggly when she's with him :
JSY_zpse308cddd.gif

And here's @ronayJ 's video on YT on them :x :

Cr to @ronayJ and ss501-news.blogspot.com

Awww! She's so cute. My favorite picture is my avatar.
Thank you @Aera sweetie. 
Inspiring Generation memories. I confess: I wanted to Leader Mo with Ok Ryeon. (Forgive me SJT) Song Jae Rim is so sexy. Aoki was a dangerous man, I never imagined a couple here.
But I agree with unnie @ZarraJae Kim Jae Wook was perfect. I was sad that his character disappeared. He was doing an excellent job. 
Although, I'm still waiting to Kim Woo Bin. He's beyond perfect and since I saw this video 

I want a drama with them.

Guest Risya87

Dear @djappleblush ..love your edited picture :x U start editing Seyeonie pic with another co-star?? Yay \:D/ pali!!! pali!!! i want see it >:D<I'm so happy this forum active again ;)) so, Seyeoni have another fan sign this 16 Oct right?? cannot wait!!!! really miss her :x
BTW, yesterday i have inspiration to made another fanart after i saw @Tita Balanjiu comment ;)
Dear @Tita Balanjiu, you want her pairing with Choi jin hyuk again in future right? please pray hard >:D< haha.. Before we heard news about them, why not you read my fan art about them :)
Dear @Aera , i know u rewatching MDTF.. So, this is for U :)>-
popojin2_zpsc39242f0.jpg?t=1413249021

Guest Risya87

Dear @djappleblush,U want to pair her with Aoki?? I saw they MV together tbh but different partner :Dthis is crossover collab MV and our seyeoni paired with Mike D'Angelo ( he really hot and cute ) :xSo @djappleblush, now who you want her pair with?? :):- Watch our seyeoni part here;1. Min 0:382. Min 2:10
id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"нold yoυ down - croѕѕover collaв id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"

credit to StarGazerExo

Guest Risya87

Yes!!! please share more the screencapped MDTF @djappleblush , really appreciate it :x I saw someone uploaded MDTF drama in youtube =D> but no eng sub :((But, its ok, the video quality really great.. i need to download this drama fast..yay \:D/if you guys want to watch it, please click here Da Pov (they uploaded ep 37 to ep 58) 

Guest KangHae143

Since you're all posting your OTP's FanEdits here ~ Gonna join you 'nd post mine as well keke :))I've just made that FanEdit ~ I feel like shipping those two together ~ ^^They look sooo Cute :x Aren't they?!I would like to see Uri Princess working with KangJoonie in a Drama, a Movie, a Sitcom .. Anything will be fine ^__^Still, I'm a Hardcore HeartBeater :P HOONHEE OTP IS THE BEST :)
3ubXGw6.jpg

3ubXGw6.jpg

Guest Risya87

Thanks @Aera for the news  :)>-
So if i'm not mistaken, her character not only daughter from a police family but also she will be a sexy police woman who won gold medal from fencing in the Olympics before? Wow =D> that really AWESOME!!! i'm really excited now \:D/
Dear @Aera , did you remembered we want her take inspector role before?? Thank god, our dream came true now :x "hug" >:D<

whoaaa seyeon-ee and mike pirath, didn't see it coming but yeah they're really cute together in that MV above and based on how mike acts toward Aom Sushar in FHT bts, seyeon-ee and him will be in a great camarederie bec IMO they're both has friendly nature :) i could totally see them being laughing out loud together in interviews or bts and tease each other often :Dand with Seo Kang Joon, i had already said before since i knew that SKJ is a 94-er like JSY, i really want to see seyeon-ee pairing with him too ;;)but still my dream is to see Seyeon-ee pairing with Lee Joon Hyuk, her loyal bodyguard in KCM-Love Bear MV :x and the conclusion is i want Seyeon-ee be paired with all the hawt guys available out there ;;):))greedy fangirl is greedy :P