My boyfriend's parents don't approve of our relationship.

AshleyUchiha

kitty0lover said: lol tell him to stand up to his parents and let them know how it feels. Maybe its time for him to grow up, get a job and pay for his own schooling. Cut off ties from his parents for a little while. Wow he is over 18, why do they have such a hold on him???

This is the 21st century, times have changed his parents need to understand that. If he loved you enough he would think up a plan to have you and his parents or at least try.

• 1 month later...
Guest nyreebartolay

Im sorry to hear about that..but if  he really  love you he  would think a plan   to come you back and he  fight for the relationship....

Guest anoopalex

Love and Immaterial Doubtsmindmattersindia.com
You are in a relationship, one you really want to take forward. Yet you worry, question yourself, and fuss about various possibilities of which none can be sure bout. Is she/he the one for me? What will I tell my parents? How can I be sure I will be happy with her/him in the future?.... (Continue reading at-  http://mindmattersindia.com/love-and-immaterial-doubts/)

Guest pooface

Hmm, why isit forbidden? Well anyways, I think if he loves you he wouldnt need to be mummy fed. I feel you deserve to be with someone who would do anything to be with you. Im sorry that this is happening and it will be hard to let go. I hope things can solve.

• 7 months later...
Guest toriamri

I just want to share my experience and testimony here.. I was married for 6 years to my husband and all of a sudden, another woman came into the picture.. he started hailing me and he was abusive..but I still loved him with all my heart and wanted him at all cost? then he filed for divorce..my whole life was turning apart and I didn't know what to do..he moved out of the house and abandoned the kids.. so someone told me about trying spiritual means to get my husband back and introduced me to a spell caster? so I decided to try it reluctantly..although I didn't believe in all those things? then when he did the special prayers and spell, after 2days, my husband came back and was pleading..he had realized his mistakes..i just couldn't believe it.. anyways we are back together now and we are happy..in case anyone needs this man, his email address prophetsalifu@gmail.com, his spells is for a better life. again his email is prophetsalifu@yahoo.com.

Guest Morning Ocean

A relationship should only involve two people.
It's so annoying when third parties interfere and try to influence it.

Archived