the fruit of death.....

Guest darkjizzle806

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only times I ate durian was during my childhood, nowadays I can't even stand to look at it..

But on very rare days, I eat it frozen, since there's more flavour minus the smell.

LOL whuut??

i used to eat that wen i was kid xD plugged my nose and ate a bunch ^^

but i don`t eat `em anymore..

lol... fruit of death.. lol

I never understand when people says durian smells bad. For me, durian smells sweet like a pineapple.

Same here. Although it doesn't smell like pineapples to me, it does smell sweet. The very first time my parents brought it home I thought it was gonna stink like crazy since i've heard horror stories about it but it just smells really sweet. Apparently my aunt (she has a durian tree in her yard.) says that it only smells horrible if it's not ripe.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ayeBIcee

I've always eaten this, ever since i was young.

My gma used to sell em, so i guess im used to the smell too?

Idk i don't find the smell intolerable? It smells fine to me :D

it;s goooooooooooood too :D

mmm i my mom and i love it but my brother and my dad can't stand it. has anyone else heard of this? supposedly Durian has what the chinese classify as (literal translation) "hot air"

what are you talking about? O____O

I FKING LOVE DURIAN ! <3 ive never had any problems with the smell ?

mum made it as a dessert w/ sticky rice yum

Likewise, Paa, I also don't have any problems with either the smell or texture of durian.

I really love its buttery consistency and the smell is like perfume to my olfactory glands!!! :lol: True!!! B)

Guest psycho-tic

What can I say? I don't hate it, I don't love it. You should try it, though, I know a bunch of durian-lovers...although the smell does make me want to gag :P

Guest loikyish.

My family cept me eats durian most especially my dad and sis, they're big fanatics.

I just hate the smell. Never tried it though so I can't judge on the taste.

Archived