Chuseok Festival in NYC

Guest trashstar

Guest xsilentangel

I'm going for sure.

Here's the email from Brian to this site.

"To All FTTS Fans,

Here's a snippet from an e-mail I received from Brian this morning. He mentioned the following:

"I should be in NYC for the Korean Festival thingy [Chusok] on Oct. 22... We are definitely going from what my manager told me... Hopefully you'll get a huge crowd of FLY TO THE SKY fans to come and support us... And you better come too..."

This is preliminary information and not confirmed by the organizers of the Chusok Festival, but according to Brian it looks like they will be appearing (performing?) at Chusok this year. Chusok is the Korean Mid-Autumn Harvest Festival (Korean Thanksgiving) and in New York City, it takes place in the borough of Queens in a mostly Asian city known as Flushing.

This will be a "homecoming", of sorts, for Brian as he is from the Northeastern area and I think it will be a really good chance to see Korean entertainers in action for FREE! (But be sure to purchase (not pirate) their and other Korean singers' albums, of course...)

See you kids at Chusok 2006! ^_^"

Need more information? Ask me. I'm going to NY for one day just for the Choosuk Festival. It's in Flushing, which is a very Asian place, with markets, food, etc. I don't know when they will be there, but it will certainly be during that day. I don't know where Flushing is, but my friend in NY lives in Queens, so he will be taking me there.

What's the thing about Sep 16 and 17? O_O? I think my parents will strangle me for going lol, the next day after the 22nd is Monday, meaning A SCHOOL DAY.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Ella_Kwan

AH!!!!! MUST GO MUST GO!!!!!!!! I EFFING LOVE LIVING IN NYC!!!

Could some1 please clearify the dates, location & time be/c it's getting cofusing, lol... FREE PREFORMANCE!!!!!! FREE!!!!!! FREE FTTS!!! LOL

hmm...the day after my b-day...i'll prolly go...sounds like fun...i watched it the year b4 last on tv...i liked the karaoke part! lol they won some sweet prizes!

anybody think they'll enter it? :lol:

ooo i heard SG Wannabe is coming? it is true? AHH! id freak :D .... and i think if u enter the karoke u get to meet the performers! i remember last time wen MC Mong came... pple who sung had backstage passes and got to meet him.... as for me, I waited on line for 7hrs for a signing which he cancelled last minute!!!! ARG! lol... neways if ne one noes if SG Wannabe is coming please tell :D

I saw the official poster for this years chusuk and according to the poster

baek ji young, fly to the sky, chae yeon, im jung hee, hyun jin young

and old trot singers are coming. it even says that lee byung hyung and

yang mi kyung is coming to be MC's.

Guest pattycakess_x

OMGSH, if FTTS and baek ji young come. IM GONNA FLIP. i'm definitely asking my uncle to go back stage. OMGSH, i'm so excited. AHHH! i can't wait for choosuk this year. it sucked last year =/

AHHHHHH!!! :D^_^:rolleyes::w00t:

Guest music &jys

^^LMAO mar, same here. the ones who are are just interested in the whole korean guys. o..o

it doesn`t exactly make up for 1TYM though. *wahh*

which day will the singers/stars be performing? or will it be bothh?

HELL YEA IM GOIN FOR SUREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE =D its confirm by brian and also the posters in flushing =] check the ftts thread in the korean entertaimment forum =]

LMFAO really im glad i visit this section!!!im soooo going buahahha

where is corona park in flushin tho x.x i know how to get to flushin since i live on the 7 train line xD but i dunno where corona park isss x.x gotta go find it 2mr!!

soo excited buhhhuu must get my friends to go xD

briaaaaaaaaaan here i comeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee *jumps for joy* LOL

For those who havent seen the poster yet (though its all over Flushing)

They say Baek Ji Young, FTTS, ChaeYeon & Im Jung Hee is coming

to perform (& some old performers). (:

Archived