[Drama 2012] Cheongdamdong Alice / Alice in Cheongdamdong 청담동 앨리스

Guest nabi

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

anliko said: Ms. Moon speaks French with a German accent, therefore, I could only understand partially what's she said, 'My dad loves France, therefore, I took French ...' .  The French speaking interviewer also speaks with an accent too, Canadian French? I supposed.  Still much much easier to decipher than Cajun French or Arcadian French, yet definitely not Parisian French.  Then again, what do I know, French is my only second and a half language, knock on wood!!   I sincerely apologize if my comment is not what Ms.  Moon's fans wanted to hear.

Guest jjsweeter0211

class="blog_h2 entry-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 10px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: initial; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; vertical-align: baseline; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: transparent; font-weight: bold; line-height: normal; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Arial, sans-serif; border-bottom-style: none; border-bottom-color: initial; letter-spacing: -1px; "Park Si Hoo to play a comical character on Cheongdamdong Alice

November 26, 2012 2:00 pm eternalc2h

727.jpg

Actor Park Si Hoo will play a comical character in SBS TV’s new drama series Cheongdamdong Alice.

The series Cheongdamdong Alice, which will start airing on December 1, is about an ordinary girl named Se Kyung (played by Moon Geun Young) trying to become a wife of a rich man living in Cheongdamdong. This series will give a message about the real meanings of wealth and marriage to viewers.

Park plays the role of Seung Jo, a CEO of a world-famous distribution company, in the series. He says, “My character is really nice but comical at the same time. Because I can portray various emotions through this character, I’m very excited. I also get confidence whenever I read the script.”

Regarding working with Moon Geun Young, Park says, “Moon Geun Young is perfect for the character Se Kyung. Because she’s very considerate, I feel very comfortable working with her.”

Besides Park and Moon, the series stars Kim Ji Suk, So Yi Hyun, Shin So Yul, Choi Sung Jun, and Nam Goong Min.

7-1.jpg

(Park Si Hoo Sihoo), Cheongdam-dong, Alice first broadcast ahead 'if the pictorial' filming Public

(google translated)related article:http://topstarnews.net/n_news/news/view.html?page_code=photo&photo_theme=20110425154100_5093&no=18915#.ULL7oYfqmSoActor Sihoo 1 year and 6 months to return to the home theater.
psh-27.jpg
SBS Special Drama 'first broadcast this weekend, Cheongdam-dong (director Cho, Soo - Won, Screenplay - adaptation, Jin Hee Kim)' Alice through the home theater movie killer is 'I' has surpassed 200 million viewers in 17 days, and paid for the successful screen debut Sihoo comeback, targeting simultaneous CRT screen and to go on SBS 'Cheongdam-dong in Gangnam, Cheongdam-dong, Cheongdam-dong, daughter-in-law an ordinary, regular girl hansegyeong (Moon) as the story unfolds, the project is for' Alice Sihoo the world's leading luxury goods distribution company Artemis was the youngest of Korean Chairman of tea, take the film crew station serves killer is another attractive 'from' I is expected to captivate viewers of Cha, Seung Jo Sihoo postponed lived without is classically what one the son of a rich family, but because of losing love again Cheongdam-dong, Alice 'shooting scene in the picture you want unconditional love than anyone else saying you would not believe the girl is, in fact, a romanticist. unveiled today the chairman of each of the global luxury brand Sihoo a photo shoot dressed in a luxurious suite, such as the creation and the atmosphere they're creating eye-catching. Moon Sihoo, will see a reminder of the true meaning of marriage and the Department to take the lead role to dominate Korea, Cheongdam-dong, Alice 'SBS Special Drama' The first broadcast on December 1.

cr:as tagged

new pics of PSH from script reading session
psh1-21.jpg
there are pics of MGY also.  I am unable to post the pic.    After seeing the pics of both PSH and MGY, i think they have a good chemistry and its going to be fun ride all along this drama.  fighting!!!!!!
the link for MGY pics are:
http://spv.sbs.co.kr/nbbs/view.jsp?uniq_no=10000277207&code=10000014416&top_index=null&field=&keyword=&page_no=1
dc gall-psh/sbs

But, what is your major principle of life, miss? What is your credo?Please, answer me in French.The oven is my strength. It is my credo.And where from does it come to you?My father is French and is a baker in our neighborhood for 30 years.He always compared life to a recipe book.If we follow the recipe, if we take the rules which combine things, you are sure to succeed.It's the same in life. We should always be ready to make an effort.
Till now,I always achieved everything I wanted to do thanks to my efforts.If I can be allowed to speak to you frankly,I took pleasure in this design competition by working flat out.In classes without heating, sat on a hot-water bottle.To get my degree in French,there is no French firm that I saw.Do you understand?I have never been disappointed with my efforts.I'm sure deep inside me that my success will be the height of my efforts.Thank you.I will really be diligent. Please take care of me.

Credit Guilitoy@ viki.com She is our French moderator. And yes she is speaking with a German accent.
Well colour me impressed. That was seriously a lot of lines in a foreign language and not simple as well.
EDITI am sure she meant her father likes French things but the translation was for what was said. So didn't change it. Yeah I saw that the dad is Korean as well. 2 French translators went through it. Minor thing anyway. I just can't believe it was such a long conversation.

Thanks @ck1Oz for posting the translation of MGY's French interview :x So her father is French? But from the family photo, he is clearly Korean lol Maybe her father grew up in France. Anyways, seeing her French interview in text, she spoke A LOT more than I thought lol Definitely impressed! Must have been so hard to memorize and say in a foreign language.

Guest rintintintin

Ooooohhh! She's speaks french! My mom is tutoring French lessons to her students before.... But I wanna see her doing that! I can't wait for episode 1 hahaha! :)

Guest clfairytop

tumblr_mcmecaH6Vp1qc21tgo1_r1_500.png

“I met Moon Geun Young several times for the (script) reading and she gave a good impression. Watching her on screen, she seemed nice. In reality, she is like that too,” adding, “She is very understanding and seems to be considerate of others by nature. She also seems to be good at acting, so I really look forward to (working with her).” - Park Shi Hoo

NICE COUPLE
:x

class="entry-title"CDDA news 2012.11.26

2012.11.26   News report

“Cheongdam-dong Alice” – Park Si Hoo photos … even when standing still, perfect as a picture

With his first movie “Confession of murder” surpassing 2 million viewers in 17 days, Park Si Hoo will return to TV after 1 year and 6 months with his new drama “Cheongdam-dong Alice”.

The drama stars Park Si Hoo and Moon Geun Young and tackles a collection of topics, one of which is how an ordinary girl Han Se Kyung (MGY) becomes a daughter-in-law of Cheongdam-dong as the story unfolds.

In the drama Park Si Hoo plays the role of the young President of a leading global luxury goods distribution company Artemis.  Cha Seung Jo is the son of a rich family, but he has been hurt in love, so he says he would never trust a woman again when in fact he wants unconditional love more than anyone else.

In “Cheongdam-dong Alice” there are scenes of Park Si Hoo as the President of the world’s leading luxury brands company in beautiful luxurious and stylish suits, looking like pictures from a fashion magazine.

Netizens who saw these photos commented: ” He could look like this just standing there!”, “Really looking forward to it this week”, “The Park Si Hoo myth will once again continue! Will be rooting for CDDA,” and other such reactions so it looks like CDDA will hit the jackpot.

Meanwhile, as a reminder of the true meaning of marriage and wealth which dominates the Republic of Korea, SBS Special Drama “Cheongdam-dong Alice” will start broadcasting on December 1.

(The Star thestar@chosun.com)

ch_1353890341_686001755_0.jpg

Cr: Parksihoo4u.com

Archived