Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

Guest eunhye05

Beautiful! Really beautiful pictures! It's like she's seducing her lover/fans with that tweet! Haha!

Anyways...is that an old pic. Looks like her hair is still long or am i imagining it? :D I really am curious about this song and this tweet. It was written of course for PCAP but could it have been inspired by someone else? :D

I so happy her tweet is in English too! :D

Thanks everyone for your updates. Sue thanks for your translations and additions to the recap! I love how we can always count on you! I plan to watch the episodes over the weekend again! Cant wait for Friday to finish and the wekkend to finally begin! haha

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

Beautiful! Really beautiful pictures! It's like she's seducing her lover/fans with that tweet! Haha!

Anyways...is that an old pic. Looks like her hair is still long or am i imagining it? :D I really am curious about this song and this tweet. It was written of course for PCAP but could it have been inspired by someone else? :D

I so happy her tweet is in English too! :D

Thanks everyone for your updates. Sue thanks for your translations and additions to the recap! I love how we can always count on you! I plan to watch the episodes over the weekend again! Cant wait for Friday to finish and the wekkend to finally begin! haha

Hello Sunnies and eunhye!

Actually "marry me" is NOT an OST for PCAP.

Only "FLY AGAIN" is an OST.

I read an article but did not/forgot to post here...."Marry Me" is the very first official song by the newly formed Documentary. GHS composed and wrote the lyric and Choi InYoung produced it. I heard that "Marry Me" may be coming out on Feb 12th---very close to Valentine's Day....keke. I wonder why GHS chose such a title for her first song with her new partner?? keke

Thanks everyone.

:wub: 

------------------------------------------

Also, I hear (from DC and Yushinku) that actor named Ryu SangWook is coming out for 2 episodes in PCAP.

http://gall.dcinside...6242&page=1=

He tweeted that he is filming for PCAP and that he tweeted while waiting for the night scene. He also said that he is filming with GHSnoona and came to ChungJoo for the scenes. He also tweeted back to another actor named Park JiBin...(both RyuSangWook and ParkJiBin sound familiar but I have no idea how...):wub:

Other BTS or film scenes for the next epi:(all cr to yushinku/여신쿠)

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=guhyesun&no=126240&page=1&bbs=

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=guhyesun&no=126235&page=1&bbs=

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=guhyesun&no=126227&page=1&bbs=

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=guhyesun&no=126220&page=2&bbs=

(supposedly GHS and JJH came to eat at a bulgogi restaurant....; Also, PCAP is filming at ChungJoo University and it started a major this year? on flight/airline/etc.)

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=guhyesun&no=126229&page=1&bbs=

Also, one funny DC member saw GHS's tweet, "marry me" and he wrote back, "marry you" and he found out that many other people responded the same.....keke

Guest vanessa123

GHS UPDATE AGAIN HER TWITTER 10_2_12

10_2_12_A.jpg.scaled1000.jpg

"청주에서 잠시 근무중인데요. 청주. 청주.청주. 하니 청량감이 느껴집니다. 취하기도 하고요."

TRANSLATION:

"While working in Cheongju processing. Sake. Cheongju, Cheongju. Do you feel cool feeling. The dole. Take."

^_^

GHS UPDATE AGAIN HER TWITTER 10_2_12

Hyesun was filming in ChungJoo and she tweeted about CHungJoo too! Though I can't quite understand what she tweeted about :P

sue, Park Ji Bin is the actor who played the role of Jandi's younger brother. Ryu Sang Wook is the young guy standing next to Hyesun in those BTS pics?!

AD BTS

921e6ec4jw1dpx7gpsc07j.jpg

Cre as tagged

seems Root is a sponsor of AD outfits. Promotion of AD should start very soon. If it is aired after Skip Beat as schedule, premiere of AD will be on Mar 25. Look forward to that

Have a great weekend Sunniez!

Guest vanessa123

HERE THE PICS THAT I SEE THANKS TO CHEERKO

BTS - "PLEASE CAPTAIN"

AlS2dXHCMAIZ2Vg.jpg.scaled1000.jpg

0210.jpg.scaled1000.jpg

427173_328640100507451_100000843910061_940320_748508376_n.jpg.scaled1000.jpg

200539274.jpg.scaled500.jpg

CR:DC AND CHEERKO

AGAIN THANKS CHEERKO AND DC!

OHH GHS IS WORK TO HARD THIS DAYS AS ALWAYS!!

HOPE SHE IS TAKE CARE OF HER AND ALSO SOMEONE ELSE IS TAKE CARE FOR HER!! XD

BTS - "PLEASE CAPTAIN"

Sue: just in response to your question re: Park Ji Bin - the reason why the name sounds familiar is because he was Geum Jandi's little brother in BOF :D I've never seen Ryu Sang Wook act before, but it looks like these two acted in Queen Seon Duk together. RSW's birthday is listed as March of '85, so he's only a few months younger than his noona :P Thank you for posting the info on Documentary. I've been a fan of Choi In Young since YoSool came out. He is obviously very talented, and I like the comfortable way he and HS work together judging by what we've seen. Looking forward to all of their future collaborations. Gosh, is there no limit as to what our girl can do? :lol: Have a great weekend to all! PS She looks beautiful in her Marry Me tweet - just stunning.... B)

Hello Sunnies :)

what happened to my Soo Da couple their just friends, why HDJ why ?

I love how Dong Soo still comforted her when she was upset trying to fight with the Captain lets get it on

Ok im really upset with these weeks episode no love for our Soo Da couple

Congrats to CaptK and HDJ followers

Thank You eunhye,drmjs,sukreen,sue, vanessa for all the pictures and updates really appreciate it :)

Here's my MV for the week and of course its my Soo Da couple

Hope you guys like it

My link

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

meow and kgrl~~Thank you for the information on ParkJB and RyuSW!!

GHS's tweet: "청주에서 잠시 근무중인데요. 청주. 청주.청주. 하니 청량감이 느껴집니다. 취하기도 하고요."=I am temporarily working in ChungJoo. ChungJoo. ChungJoo. ChungJoo. ? I feel the honey (sweet) ChungRyang persimmon. Also getting intoxicated.

(Again, GHS's tweet is somewhat mysterious...I was puzzled that the persimmon's name is Chung Ryang and not Chung Joo...maybe there is another meaning?? Knowing GHS,,,I am pretty sure she is talking about food and perhaps persimmon wine??  keke  or she is having fun working in Chung Joo,....keke)

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

Thank you vanessa~This is wonderful. PCAP's ost's are fantastic.

GHSforever, love your mv for sooda couple...

I know we should not mention rating...PCAP definetely deserve much better rating than what it got lately...

But I also wonder how the rating would have been affected if there were unmarried male leads in it!! Both male leads are married while GHS is not...I have a feeling that some of the fun of watching kdramas or etc is the couple-shipping?? I know that an idol singer was suppose to have Lee ChunHee's role a while back...I wonder if that would have made any difference. But then, I cannot imagine a very young 20-something idol singer playing Lee ChunHee's role next to Ji JinHee. Do you?? I could understand the change...

:vicx: 

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

Let us support by voting for GHS at:

http://kr.rival.kids.yahoo.com/rival/favor/index.html?ac=favor&tac=view&category=1&code=201202&rcd=7515&cd=219&&&_cntCd=219&BMD=read

(now I am kokiri191 at Yahoo Rival...keke--I told one negative poster off in Korean...keke...may God forgive me.)

Once a day (at least that is what I hear from DC)...we need to increase her vote in Japan's popular hallyu star list:

http://worldtv.main.jp/kstar_en.html

Thanks Sunnies!!

I pray for PCAP success and THEMU success in overseas Asian countries!!!

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

Sorry for posting in a row...

Perhaps viki.com already translated that part in PCAP's epi12~~

I really loved epi 11 and 12..

When CapK drove DJ to her home from the hospital, CapK asked DJ if she is scared...from the drama, it was at least obvious to me that he was asking about the start of their relationship that started in the hospital elevator. So like Han Da JIn we know, she answered without a doubt, "NO". But CapK said that he is scared.

What I see is that GHS plays 100% Han DaJin's personality consistently!:wub:

oh,oh, oh,,CapK's name for HDJ in his cell phone is: hek-pok-tan=nuclear explosion.....keke....

more filming scenes for PCAP as captured by cyworld posters and posted by yushinku

http://gall.dcinside...6256&page=1=

"unbelievably small face and really pretty...."

vanessa! I cannot see the pix of GHS while recording in your blog~~:blink:

Did you guys ever watched Japanese drama, Lucky Seven with Jun Matsumoto?? I am enjoying it...keke

Guest stephaniexue

Two years ago I read one of Sunnies said that Hye Sun got Manolin name from novel The Old Man and the Sea by Ernest Hemingway. Maybe the pic "Manolin Story" is the summary of the novel. Even a wall in Cafe Manolin is written, about Santiago and Manolin~2 characters from the novel. Maybe Hye Sun likes this novel so much. It's an inspiring novel to tell us so that we never give up to reach our dream. It's similar to Hye Sun, never give up :)

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

@cheerkoo http://blog.naver.co...gNo=90134862506 --> Is it true the writer met Hye Sun at Manolin?

I have never watched Lucky Seven. I have watched him in Bambino~~

Hello stephaniexue!

Yes, you are right!

The blogger writes that she saw GHS at Cafe Manolin on the day that she went there. She says GHS was painting something and even took pix of all the paint tubes that GHS used that day. She is very curious as to what GHS may have drawn...me too!

The blogger also says that GHS is even prettier in real life.

Manolin was only open for cafe that day and downstairs was not open to the public.

She finds it very relaxing and quiet. Many people were there taking pix and walking around looking at things....

And yes,,,,Webby mentioned few years ago that Manolin is the name of the boy from Hemingway's Old Man and the Sea.

It appears that an excerpt from the book is posted at Cafe Manolin...it tells a story of old man and his friendship with a boy named Manolin and his taste for good coffee. He at times goes to sea to get his catch. One day, his catch was met with misfortune and shark ate it all leaving only the bones. But the tired old man comes home. The little Manolin runs to the nearby cafe and asks for big cup of coffee with milk and lots of sugar. The old man is able to revive his strength with that cup of coffee and begin to tell of his adventure at sea to Manolin. So, Cafe Manolin wishes for its customers to find that energy with cup of coffee...

So appropriate...I think GHS loves symbolism...

Cafe Manolin is wi-fi equipped and has adaptors for those who want to work on their computer with cup of jo...

Guest stephaniexue

cheerkoo, thanks for telling us what the blogger wrote :)

The blogger is very lucky to see Hye Sun.

So glad...an excerpt from the book is posted at Cafe Manolin.