Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

Guest hyesun4lyf

crtag.jpg

Cre @koohs

Loved the reference to GamJa  biggrin.gif

Now, I'm off to watch episode 9 Eng subbed.  Thank you GHSforever for the heads up!!!

another one

pc2.jpg

HS's first filming was at a kindergarten where she's gazing at her sister lovingly. She is still not very close with the child actress who plays her sister and hopes to get close to her soon.

link: http://news.jkn.co.kr/article/news/20111101/2957841.htm

Shooting begins for new Ji Jin-hee, Ku Hye-sun TV series

2011110109181788633_1.jpg   

Cast of SBS' upcoming TV series "Please, Captain" [Eyagi 365]      

The cast of upcoming SBS TV series, mainly Ji Jin-hee, Ku Hye-sun and Lee Chun-hee, began shooting the show over the weekend.

A press release by the show's promoter The J Story on Tuesday revealed  several photographs of Ji, Ku and Lee on the set in Incheon, South Korea  for the first shoot of new aviation drama "Please, Captain" (tentative  title) set to air January of next year.

"I was able to engage myself in my character because I felt comfortable  at the preschool. I also felt the energy from the children and my  surroundings," Ku was quoted as saying on shooting her first scene at a  preschool with child actress So-won who plays her younger sister in  "Captain."

Meanwhile, Ji explained that he spoke with the director on several  occasions before his first shoot as Kim Yoon-sung, who is a captain of  an aircraft.  

"Captain," also starring Yoo Sun and Honey Lee, tells the story of a  female co-pilot that later becomes the captain of an airplane.

The show, helmed by Joo Dong-min and written by scenarist Jung Na-myung,  will air every Wednesday and Thursday night starting January 4.

cre http://10.asiae.co.k...110109181788633

85b7a6d3.jpg

754a64ac.jpg

Cre nate

Hello Sunnies :)

@traci, meow, webby thanks for bringing the article and the pictures OMG Ji Jin Hee looks really good :)

here's the preview for episode 10 for THE Musical english sub

english sub credit to dramafever.com

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xm2ev3_the-musical-episode-10-preview-english-sub-y-yy-y-yyy-y-yy-y-yyy_music

have a nice day Sunnies ;)

eunhye05 , thanks for sharing the BTS, Choi Daniel really like to tease Hye Sun. I wonder what he was saying that made her try to choke him twice. I really like how they are all very comfortable with each other. Thank you Sunnies! The two pics of Hye Sun in "Captain, please" looks really nice. Her hair seems to be a little bit longer and the expression she has on her face is soooo gentle and soft. Such a warm feeling!

Hi to all SUNNIEZ

i'm so happy there is a picture of 1st syuting Captain, Hye Sun looks so mature and she can describe Han Da Jin caractere with those warm smile. i really can't wait for this drama and seeing Hye Sun wearing a Pilot Uniform.

same with all SUNNIEZ , i really want to say thanx you for all your Hardwork for translate all the posting for Hye Sun recently activity (including posting all the vidi, news) to Cheerko, Webby,meow13,hyesun4lyf,Chyne22, Shehe , GHSforever and all SUNNIEZ , thnx in a million . i'm from Indonesia , and i can understand all posting about Hye Sun if it's already translate to English, hehehe... i only can read hangeul but i can not understand well like the other SUNNIEZ :sweatingbullets:

hope the best for Hye Sun for her upcomming drama CAPTAIN and can't wait for ABSOLUTE DARLING too. and always support THE MUSICAL.

@GHSforever : i've seen the vidi that you make for Hye Sun's Birthday, the song from Jim Brigmant was so suit with her " Beautifull " and yes, i never see anything so beautifull than You " Hye Sun not only beauty phisically but she she has beauty in mind & soul. Thanx to God who always blessing her with so much happiness, talent, and all good thing in her life ^^

I  dont think this has been posted yet:

BTS for Episode 9.  http://www.youtube.c...h?v=IBAUKrF97lg

*quoted image*

Credit: SBS and Goddessku for the collage

It's the Rain scene and its so cute! I wanna know what they're talking about. Choi Daniel is sooo playful! Watch how GHS grabs him by the collar. hahaha

Also I was browsing through Youtube and found this post by natali where GHS called up OJH to congratulate her for her Radio show last september 2010. I just found it cool that they seem really close and nice to each other outside of their roles. They have an Unnie-Dongseng relationship. I wonder what they were talking about but GHS is so sweet to have called her up and she seemed excited as well.

Ku  Hye Sun congratulates Ok Joo Hyun as DJ at KBS Cool FM

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=FUrZ-V7iuYU

Credit: 1natali88

Lastly, in the spirit of Halloween, there are some pics from DC that shows GHS in Anagram, one of her first stints with Drama City. I know she's suppose to be scary but she looks so cute and funny! HAPPY HALLOWEEN Sunnies! Unfortunately I can't seem to bring them over so just check the link:

http://gall.dcinside...735&page=1&bbs=

dear sista thanx for bringing up this vidi, and yes i'm so curious what Dany said that make Hye Sun grab his colar, and Dany so playfull arround Hye Sun. I think this three lead cast was so comfortable each other. Even Dany and Ki Woong was younger than Hye Sun , but for me they looks like Hye SUn Oppa, hahahah maybe becoz Hye Sun it's just too cute for their Noona,lol

Guest eunhye05

Thank you to all sunnies for your comments and updates. :)

I love the recent Please Captain pics! Thanks Sunnies for bringing it over! I love that her hair is growing now. Hopefully by End of the Year it'll be almost Jandi length and  lets pray she wont touch it anymore. Hahahah. :D The stills look promising. I want more!

I found this from DC. Sue I think this is the event you were talking about with the Marriage talk? I wonder if she attended for reasons other than support her friend too! lol. Looks like she was a pleasant surprise to everyone there judging by the reactions in this pic. lol

IMG_0059.jpg

Credit: http://gall.dcinside...771&page=1&bbs=

[기부천사션의렉처콘서트]닮고싶은 부부! 션의 결혼강연과 콘서트를 보고왔어요!^-^

여러분들이 질문을 하던 중 한 여자분이 질문을 하시더라구요 제 뒤쪽에 앉으신 분이라 그냥 뒤로 안돌아보고

앞만보고 있는데

사람들이 막 소리를 지르는거예요 알고보니 그녀는

구혜선 ㅡㅡㅋ

이쁘긴 엄청 이쁩디다 ! 최고!ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ

얼굴작고 눈크고.

아......... 난 몬가 .........ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

출처 : 싸이월드

잠자는 숲속의 왕자와 백마탄 공주

2011.10.31 8:00/연세대학교 백주년 기념관

객석엔 구혜선도 앉아있었고 무려 그녀는 션에게 연애상담 질문까지 했다.

아..그 작은 얼굴과 얼굴 반을 차지하는 눈 크기를 보고 컬쳐쇼크에 빠졌음,,;;;

출처 : 네이버 블러그

어제부터 4번째 올리는 글인데..

삭제신공 엄청 신속하네~ㅋㅋ

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

I  dont think this has been posted yet:

BTS for Episode 9.  http://www.youtube.c...h?v=IBAUKrF97lg

*quoted image*

Credit: SBS and Goddessku for the collage

It's the Rain scene and its so cute! I wanna know what they're talking about. Choi Daniel is sooo playful! Watch how GHS grabs him by the collar. hahaha

Also I was browsing through Youtube and found this post by natali where GHS called up OJH to congratulate her for her Radio show last september 2010. I just found it cool that they seem really close and nice to each other outside of their roles. They have an Unnie-Dongseng relationship. I wonder what they were talking about but GHS is so sweet to have called her up and she seemed excited as well.

Ku  Hye Sun congratulates Ok Joo Hyun as DJ at KBS Cool FM

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=FUrZ-V7iuYU

Credit: 1natali88

Lastly, in the spirit of Halloween, there are some pics from DC that shows GHS in Anagram, one of her first stints with Drama City. I know she's suppose to be scary but she looks so cute and funny! HAPPY HALLOWEEN Sunnies! Unfortunately I can't seem to bring them over so just check the link:

http://gall.dcinside...735&page=1&bbs=

Thanks a lot

summary: Choi Daniel mischievously says that he is here at the scene as a teaching person. He says he is reviewing Go EunBi's line after YooJin asks her to go have coffee with him. GEB's line is "I will" and Choi says that it makes her seem too easy and too willing too quickly. He says he really wants to know what she really mean by "I will".... kekeke  Then Park GiWoong was asked about the rain scene. He says he is sure he is not trying to seduce or work on GEB but showing her much concern about her. GHS at the side says, He is trying to seduce or work on her. Then Park agrees. keke Then, Choi isays that even if he is trying hard to work on her, Choi looks at audience and says, But, you know what will happen,,,right??   (he is saying that ultimately GEB will come to him.) That makes GHS laugh. Then Choi mock-interviews her and asks her how is she here today. Did you receive money? Or are you here for other reasons like you miss seeing certain someone because he makes you laugh. Then GHS cracks up again and Choi is smiling too. That is how he gets choked twice. Choi is so funny.

In the greeting to OkJooHyun's radio show, GHS wishes her best and that she will do well because she is a good speaker. GHS also says that if she is invited in the future to the radio show, she will drag ChoiDaniel with her to the studio....keke

Thanks very much, meow for providing todou site which works and I can watch TM episode 9. Really appreciate it. By the way, I found the funshion site which aired a lot of dramas and was surprised to find TM in it. So an extra source to watch TM :D

I want to say it again - thank you to sue, webby for the korean translations, meow for the chinese translation, natali, and many others whose names I cannot remember for sharing and posting all the updates, pics, videos, videos link on GHS ......... :):D Kudos to you all and appreciate all your hard work. I fully understand how translation work is like ............ a tedious and long process.....

Always enjoyed reading Hye Sun's interview, full of deep thoughts for a lady at such young age ...... :wub: May God bless her with abundant blessings in her acting career and love life :wub: :D

Hello Sunnies

Thank you so much for all your contribution on GHS thread, you really make me became more and more to know her, I hope I’m not late to being her fan.

I found in GHS’ self she is so unique and interesting, many sides of her that made me interested. I love her being herself.

Hi Cheerkoo,I found this old vid (sorry if I repost this vid)

GooHyeSunS-DiaryTV 04/10/09engsubbed

cre : meneltane@youtube

kinda similar from what you said. In this vid GHS said “I don’t think I have experienced true love before. I think I was very unfamiliar with it. But if Ido get to. Even if he didn’t wash his hair for days or he really had a bad foot odor. I don’t think I would care about those things”. After I heard she said like that, waah I’m really impressed with her. How can she say like that? I don’t want to have a BF like what she says LOL. But yeah why not she said like that, because she is GHS. I think she is not easy to fall in love with someone, because her past love story, I hope it did not affect her until now. I don’t know if GHS has ideal type? As long as I know she never mentioned specific about her ideal type. Maybe she only want to get her true love. Goo Hye Sun ssi Fighting  :D

And now she want to try genuine/true love. “I believe that love has many shapes. I want to know whether some of the fears will subside if I find out what true love is”(she is right love has many shapes not always about man and woman). I hope you would find what true love is and I believe one day you’ll find someone who deserve get you and make your life more colorful. Whoever he is as long as you happy with him, I am also happy, I will pray hard for this (sorry if I’m being obsessed in this topic, this is actually right if I send via twitter to GHS ke..)

And I also found this vid

花男 同窓会making☆꽃보다남자

cre : MrSaoriy@youtube

Not all about GHS but about BOF last graduation in Japan. Maybe all sunnies already watch this vid. I hope you don’t mind if I post this vid in GHS thread. Please tell me if I must delete this vid. I like GHS interaction she really enjoy,easy going and friendly.

I think I’m already talk to much  :lol: 

I really love this thread.

Once again thank you so much for all your hard work

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

Thank you to all sunnies for your comments and updates. :)

I love the recent Please Captain pics! Thanks Sunnies for bringing it over! I love that her hair is growing now. Hopefully by End of the Year it'll be almost Jandi length and  lets pray she wont touch it anymore. Hahahah. :D The stills look promising. I want more!

I found this from DC. Sue I think this is the event you were talking about with the Marriage talk? I wonder if she attended for reasons other than support her friend too! lol. Looks like she was a pleasant surprise to everyone there judging by the reactions in this pic. lol

*quoted image*

Credit: http://gall.dcinside...771&page=1&bbs=

[기부천사션의렉처콘서트]닮고싶은 부부! 션의 결혼강연과 콘서트를 보고왔어요!^-^

여러분들이 질문을 하던 중 한 여자분이 질문을 하시더라구요 제 뒤쪽에 앉으신 분이라 그냥 뒤로 안돌아보고

앞만보고 있는데

사람들이 막 소리를 지르는거예요 알고보니 그녀는

구혜선 ㅡㅡㅋ

이쁘긴 엄청 이쁩디다 ! 최고!ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ

얼굴작고 눈크고.

아......... 난 몬가 .........ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

출처 : 싸이월드

잠자는 숲속의 왕자와 백마탄 공주

2011.10.31 8:00/연세대학교 백주년 기념관

객석엔 구혜선도 앉아있었고 무려 그녀는 션에게 연애상담 질문까지 했다.

아..그 작은 얼굴과 얼굴 반을 차지하는 눈 크기를 보고 컬쳐쇼크에 빠졌음,,;;;

출처 : 네이버 블러그

어제부터 4번째 올리는 글인데..

삭제신공 엄청 신속하네~ㅋㅋ

Thank you! Yes, this is the lecture-concert at YunSe University.

The first person said: Someone way in the back had a question. But she did not turn around. But she heard so much noise due to the person asking the question that she had to turn to look at the person and found out it is GHS. The poster says GHS is extremely pretty, the best. Her face is so small with such huge eyes...what am I....

The second person says: GHS even asked Sean a dating question. (But the poster did not say what was GHS's question!!!!--that would have been very informative!!!) The poster is also experiencing "culture shock" due to GHS's small face with eyes so big that they occupy half of her small face....

---------------------------------------------------------

Sorry, I go through DC very quickly to just catch up on what they know and are talking about. I sometimes am too lazy to go back and get the page and evidence of what they are talkig about.

But I also saw someone posted that on Nov 1st for lunch, GHS went to lunch at a Japanese restaurant called ?Akkobi?? Sorry I forgot the name. But I remember goddessku says that it is a restaurant owned by former 1Tyme's Song Bek? He is also still? part of YG and is a dear friend of GHS from long time ago. I have a feeling that GHS was very close to all the 1Tyme members, including Danny Ahn?? Song once came out in MonWon Happiness and made a dish just for GHS because she helped him a lot with acting and such. I remember GHS hugged to thank him but the hot peppers that Song grows in his garden was way too hot and spicy for GHS----keke--do you guys remember that??

Thanks to all the Sunnies for all the news, especially from DC, the videos, articles, and all your hard work translating everything. I am now in 7th heaven with all the news surrounding our girl. :D

Sue: you're right, I believe HS is good friends with the members of 1 TYM, even to this day. I know that Song Baek Kyeong whose restaurant she reportedly went for lunch is a chicken restaurant if memory serves me right, and he owns a chain of them. He is also one of the members who helped HS with her Breathe CD, as well as other 1 Tym member Jin Hwan. Danny Im, or Taebin, sang the song The Reason I Close My Eyes, in which he and HS did the music video together. Danny also guested on a lot of shows and even Nonstop 5 with HS, so I'm pretty sure they are still friends. I believe he now does promotional work for YG and the last I heard was involved with scouting new talent for YG in other countries. Teddy, who is also a producer for YG, writes and produces a lot of songs for the YG artists including Big Bang and 2NE1. It's nice to know that most of the YG family are close and support each other's endeavors. I wonder what question HS asked of Sean in that lecture? Sean is very happily married to YG actress Jung Hye Young (Playful Kiss), and they have 4 children. I wonder what advice he had to give her :D

Oh and thank you so much for the translation of BTS Ep 9. I fall more and more in love with this couple with each BTS episode that I see - their playfulness and cuteness around each other is addictive!!! :wub:

saw on DC that some fans are not satisfied with her coordi's choice of clothes in those first stills released for Please, captain. They have been posting other fall/winter fashion looks that they hope the coordi will pick up and use it to style HS in the drama. since we are still seeing her in The Musical, I just hope they switch her style so people will not think Eunbi came over to another drama. I remember reading that she's not supposedly very feminine in Please Captain.

HELLO SUNNIES!

Thank you SUE for always translating for us,webby meow and all the sunnies for all the vids and updates..

@webby yes i read that too at dc..GHS fans didn't like her cody style and choice of clothes and also they didn't want her hair on that 1st pictures from Please Captain..one fan even said that the style of clothes the actress wear in a drama could affect its rating too..in a way i do agree with that because i have friends who would really watch a drama because they just want to see the style or fashion of clothes in korea hehehe..

I do not mind her acting. She has produced some great emotional scenes in her dramas. I agree that she needs a complete makeover. Short hairstyle/colouring can be sophisticated and sharp. The one in the photos here need a trim and styling. Her Eun Bi character will still be on until end of Dec. and this drama is airing beginning of Jan. Surely that itself is reason enough for a makeover.( I posted this because this is from a fan of LEE CHUN HEE..i feel she meant well for GHS because they are highly anticipating for this drama too.)And it seems to me she does watch GHS dramas too..

I don't know about how the drama works in South Korea. Is it the actresses/Actors responsibility for their costume/appearance? Aren't the drama producers suppose to provide the costume for the actresses? 

Me too, if only I have access to be on GHS closets, maybe I will ask/ beg her to dress pretty on the drama. Note: only on drama. Because she has her own taste for her daily costumes. But on the drama, I trust on the director or producers. Those people should have suggest her, or order her to dress and appear as her character. So if her dress/appearance is like that, then that's  what the producers like it to be?? (Or not? I don't know)....

But anyway, I really, really hope, that her appearance on Please Captain will be very different from GEB on the Musical. Otherwise, people will just recognize her as another GEB. 

Thank you all for sharing the news about GHS...I loooove them all....

Guest eunhye05

Thanks Sue for the translation of the BTS 09 , OJH and GHS conversation and the Marriage talk GHS attended. I love how close GHS and CD have gotten. I agree with kgrl43. Can't help but fall in love with these two. They're too cute! She's definitely good at making great relationships with her costars. Her fun easy going personality and that 1000Watt smile that lights up a room is probably main contributors to that. :)

I also want to know about that dating question. But maybe it was just a hypothetical question since we didn't get much gossipy tweets about it. hehe.

Reinzx thanks for bringing over that BTS from Japan. I enjoyed it a lot even without subs. There's just so much BOF stuff floating around on the net that you're really bound to miss something so I'm glad you brought this over. :D I noticed that she's really close to the T-Max boys especially Shin MinChul and Kim Joon! She needs more Oppas around her! hehe. I remember how she mentioned that she wants to fall for someone older. Prob why Im hoping that her next pairings will be with potential suitors who are older (and single).  *cough* Jo In Sung  *cough* hehe. But yeah... I hope she finds that True Love of hers.

With regards to her wardrobe... I myself wonder what happened to the cute and sexy outfits she use to wear and why she lets herself go sometimes but I guess it's all part of her philosophy of being who she is. She won't succumb to anyone's complaints or suggestions coz before when she use to dress up for someone she felt she lost herself (Im pretty sure I read this in an old interview) but she also said that she dresses pretty when she likes someone...so which is which? haha. Either way, l agree with chyne22, let her have her own way on a daily basis but please give her a makeover onscreen. hehehe. I'll still behind her 101% though whichever way.

Hi to All Sunnies whom I wasnt able to mention! Thanks for your updates and comments. Everytime I read negative comments on GHS (especially on threads in dramabeans) I always come back here to uplift my spirits. Too many blind antis need to seriously grow up or better yet... get a life! hahaha. GHS Fighting!

Btw, looks like the Chosun Arirang Fantasy Project is picking up. http://www.youtube.com/user/TVchosun#p/u

A lot more have uploaded their videos. Some foreigners too. I wonder if anyone of those who've uploaded are Sunnies too. :D :D :D That would be awesome!