Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

hello sunnies:)

@meow13, thanks so much for sharing the pics:)

:sweatingbullets: i can't wait for tomorrow for "THE MU FEVER".

i will make sure to come home early , so that i wont be late for live streaming.:)

the mirror looks familiar....

but i  can't remember the name of one guy using that same mirror...i think i  got  amnesia already ...:D

can anyone know his name?????

DON'T MIND ME, I'M JUST ADDICT HERE..:)

Hello there!!

Are you asking who is the guy in the magazine when Go Eun Bi was looking at herself in the mirror?

It is one of the idols from wither 2AM or 2PM called Nick Khun--I believe he is originally from Thailand but works in Korea...

Go Eun Bi is trying to psych herself into auditioning as a male chorus member. She looks at Nick Khun on the magazine and says " If this face (Nick Khun's) belongs to a male, then there is no reason why this face  (switching to herself in the hand mirror)  cannot be a male face."

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

Thanks meow13 for the preview.

Hong Jae is talking and says that, ",,,she is someone who has made me think about many things. It was like when I first met GangHee. They may be similar in ?keu-gi?=height? but their color=aura are different."

Ganghee is talking: "If Hong Jae gave up musical, I believe that I may have been the reason. If Hong Jae plans to return to musical, then I feel that it should go through me."

Yoo Jin shakes hands with Choi Dan and says: You are the person I should have met already.

Choi Dan responds: You must heard already that I am an expensive composer.

Go EunBi says: I met a great teacher and I feel that I can really do a good job.

Go's father: (very angry) Trash the musicals and know  that you will not see me/family  until you go back to school.

(In the last preview after fist episode ended, Hong Jae also says that he got an audition just for Go EunBi which is already half guaranteed to accept her.,,,,,,It appears that in the second episode we may see Go Eun Bi being torn between wanting to do the right thing on behalf of her father and grandmother and following her overwhelming dream to try to hit the musicals....keke--)

thanks all!!!!

Thank you so much Sue for your translations & Meow for the detail news ;) me too...wish "Peach Tree" nothing but the BEST \^o^/

Here is some tweets about "The Musical" comic? :unsure:

0Cl5f.png

http://twitter.com/#!/munse_books/status/111654447402336256

iyd43.png

http://twitter.com/#!/munse_books/status/111961336283541504

Happy "The Musical" day to all Sunnies :w00t:

Hi to ALL Sunnies ... :)

We only have an hour to watch our FRIDAY FEVER........... "The Musical" , kekeke... :)

@GHSforever ~~~ sis,  I tried to watch the video but I cannot find (for GHS?) the  link that  you posted ... sorry :(

ENJOY WATCHING SUNNIES.... :wub:

Hello sunnies....

Thank you so much for updating. I cant wait to watch streaming Episode 2 of the Musical tonight. Hopefully the rating will go up.

Cheerkoo thank you for your hard working for always translate the news regarding Goo Hye Sun

Meow thank you for the details of The musical and also for Peach Tree. Wishing all the best for Peach Tree.

Oh Btw here is the funny video of Ghs, i cant stop laughing watching it. Ghs surely is very down to earth.

Ghs funny moment

Hi to ALL Sunnies ... :)

We only have an hour to watch our FRIDAY FEVER........... "The Musical" , kekeke... :)

@GHSforever ~~~ sis,  I tried to watch the video but I cannot find (for GHS?) the  link that  you posted ... sorry :(

ENJOY WATCHING SUNNIES.... :wub:

sorry sis works just fine for me, try Airien link its the same one :)

Hello Sunnies :)

@yonghwa thanks for the screen caps their so cute :)

OMG i love the ending that was unexpected :) @Yonghwa pleasssssssse give me the screencap :)

cant wait for next week :)

sorry but .... I could not take the screencaps of the last part .... I could not even see the end ..... :tears:

Hi sunnies

@Yonghwa Thank you for the screencaps

SUPER DUPER LOVEEEEE THE ENDING  :) ... argghhh have to wait for next week to see what happen after the unexpected ending :)

I just finished watching Episode 2 of The Musical and it's awesome.  The ending made me want to squeal.  GHS and DC have this great chemistry and I cannot get enough of them.  Why does it have to be shown only once a week?  I wish some kind soul would give a summary of this episode.   

Guest j-j-forever

Oh my! Aigoo... what an ending! The attraction and feelings of Hong Jae for Eun Bi was fast and strong hahaha! luv luv luv this episode as well, my FRIDAYS since episode 1 are not only exciting but Go Eun Bi helped me to save money as I don't need to go out on a Friday night, thanks Go Eun Bi and the rest from the Musical, Fighting! You are all the best, Sure to be DAEBAK!

Thanks Sunnies for all screencaps and updates, can't wait to watch again with subs!

:wub: