Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

Guest summer11

hello sunnies!

it's nice to know that GHS is back in korea. thank you again for the updates!!!

have a nice weekend everyone!

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

Thanks meow13 for all the information.

I am glad to know that LIN Tzu-Ping (林子平 ) is the director for AD as he was the director for Hayate.

Maybe I will check out the director's other work if they are availble,

I will continue to watch Hayate and see....I would think it is very hard to direct a manga into a meaningful and yet fun drama.

Anyway, AD Fighting!!

Prettywiz, thanks for worrying about me.

I do worry for GHS as she has worked so hard and has not yet seen great reward.

GHS talked about enjoying the process of her work more than the result and that is her positive trait.

But I would also wish her great results as they would be the icing on the cake for her and her fans !!

I am talking about Magic and THEMU. It has been nearly 3 years since BOF that I worry about AD naturally.

The longer it takes to make AD naturally remind me of THEMU--THE MU took forever to make and there was always stories of stopping the filming. I actually thoght THEMU was not finished yet and it was a revelation when I read michelle tweeter that she previewed the drama. The MU also never got confirmed. I understand that Taiwan dramas are made in advance and sometimes shelved for much later. I hope that does not happen to AD...:tears: .

As for GHS and her love life....I am very very curious about that too,,,,let us wait and see. :)

Thanks prettywiz. I am getting to know KHJ more as a person and not just as Yoon JiHoo as I do some translation at times about him. Thanks so much!!! :)

---------------------------------

GHS codi just tweeted about 12 hours ago that she spend 3 days that was like dream to her and now she has to say goodbye again....I guess GHS will be returning to Taiwan soon too??

http://twitter.com/#!/wjsehd0608

꿈만같던 3일이 지나갑니다... 난다시안녕~~~~12 hours ago

HEHEHE SORRY TO THE MINJUNG and JOONGBO FANS!!!

OPPS! LET ME ADD SOMETHING THAT HOST IS WRONG.. if that girl im thinking is not in a relationship then he should go and chased her..they will be very lucky to have each other!!!

Sorry to cut your post, prettywiz...

i read it on soompi before that he also like a girl who can drink because he doesn't like to drink alone...Another suitability :wub:

Guest junpyo.jandi

Ilay, I agree with you after I read that statement from KHJ I remember HS. Remember during Taiwan BOF showcase, she revealed that alcohol is her friend. What a coincidence. But for me whoever HS chooses, I will always give my full support to her. I hope that guy will be worthy of her love and trust.

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

You may or may not like that I am posting this cyworld post by someone named Jang JaeGwon (sounds like a man's name) Supposedly he is a fortune reader and has done readings on few actresses, including GHS. I cannot understand lots of the terms that he use based on Chinese characters. It is called reading someone's 사주=sah joo.

You also may feel happy and sad about the reading. You be the judge. I have heard from someone who does do readings that readings can chage even on a daily basis; it really depends on the person who makes the choices for his/her life.

http://minihp.cyworld.com/pims/main/pims_main.asp?tid=22740380&urlstr=visi&item_seq=63934783&board_no=22&urlstrsub=search&seq=22

Jang did reading on GHS' future based on her birthday and the time that she was born. Jang heard GHS say that she was born on Nov 9, 1984 at 2. But GHS did not specify am or pm. At first Jang did the reading for pm. But Jang says that 2pm reading states that GHS would have been runined/broke after BOF in 2009. So Jang read GHS as being born at 2AM.

GHS earns great popularity from the public as well as much love from men in 2009. So the reader jokingly wonders if GHS was even fated to play a role that receives much love from men inside the drama, BOF.  At 28, GHS is expected to have the greatest fortune of all. She will have another hit project next year. GHS's reading says that she has the fate to be approached and loved by many men but she is the type to only love one person. Her reading also shows that she has much talent in writing and making movies. GHS will have much fortune/popularity until 2013. After that, her luck changes. The reader says that is why her movie that she is making will fail.(What???? But, most likely Peach Tree will come out before 2013!!)  Supposedly she has very little fortune/luck from 2013~2015. She marries at 2013. Even if she is unhappy, she is the type to obey her husband and will do everything possible to tolerate and make it work. (Does it mean that her marriage will bring her heartache?? ) He says that celebrities fail in marriage due to their star status and that because of that, their return to regurlar life brings them unhappiness and stress. (This sounds like too much of a generalization or stereotype. From our understanding of GHS, she is not like that.)

sue, just got info from cafemanolin @ twitter that the director of AD has changed to Liou Jyun-Jie (劉俊傑) after WC's drop out. [wiki has also updated today, funny that it changed right after I posted here blush.gif] Liou's previous works include 4Gifts, Prince Frog, Hooping Dulcinea etc. He's directed quite a number of popular idol dramas in Taiwan, let's look forward to AD :)

some images of ecopure hair color cream

bb44448b.jpg

ac350b7f.jpg

dd3d748a.jpg

22ab8d45.jpg

cre baidu KHS & pinklov @ weibo

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

Thanks meow13 for the new information about the director for the AD.

Thanks for her new cf pix for the ecopure organic hair-color with GHS. Her mini-gold colored dress is very pretty. But, somehow it does not look like a dress to me...it looks like they just wrapped a beautiful fabric around her...I hope there is a better pix of her in that dress...sorry,,I don't want to get stuck on trivial stuff like that but I just wondered if all the complaints about GHS codi might be correct....:phew:

Anyway, there is a name of cafemanolin in tweeter? Is it wrtten in Chinese? Can I have that link? Who could that be?? keke

Thanks  

Guest summer11

GHS earns great popularity from the public as well as much love from men in 2009. So the reader jokingly wonders if GHS was even fated to play a role that receives much love from men inside the drama, BOF.  At 28, GHS is expected to have the greatest fortune of all. She will have another hit project next year. GHS's reading says that she has the fate to be approached and loved by many men but she is the type to only love one person. Her reading also shows that she has much talent in writing and making movies. GHS will have much fortune/popularity until 2013. After that, her luck changes. The reader says that is why her movie that she is making will fail.(What???? But, most likely Peach Tree will come out before 2013!!)  Supposedly she has very little fortune/luck from 2013~2015. She marries at 2013. Even if she is unhappy, she is the type to obey her husband and will do everything possible to tolerate and make it work. (Does it mean that her marriage will bring her heartache?? ) He says that celebrities fail in marriage due to their star status and that because of that, their return to regurlar life brings them unhappiness and stress. (This sounds like too much of a generalization or stereotype. From our understanding of GHS, she is not like that.)

thanks sue for sharing this with us and sorry for cutting your post. although i don't believe fortune telling or reading, the one i highlighted, in my opinion, is what she really is. even though she is a tough girl and guys are more scared of her, i think she is a type of girl who is very submissive to her boyfriend or husband. if this comes true, 2013 is 2 years from now. w00t.gif who will be the lucky guy? wub.gif

thanks meow13 also for pics. i hope we could see GHS more often in a dress happy.gif

btw, guys you can make a comment on this Celeb Style File: Goo Hye Sun

Guest minjee

thanks meow for the new ecopure pics! :D like what sue mentioned, I also thought Hyesun was wearing a nice fabric then wrapped around it her haha! but either way she looks really good in the last pic! I wonder if there's a new CF for ecopure organic hair colour~~ I really really miss Hyesun....I wish she updates her twitter or just some NEWS!!! but then again I know she is good at surprising us so fingers crossed! :D also thanks for sharing the fortune reading sue, wow that is really interesting....

2qkj9ea.jpg

23m4gwo.jpg

aymwp4.jpg

cr: DC, beautycredit.co.kr

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

요술쟁이 of DCinside posted her comment that she really miss GHS--like the rest of us.

http://gall.dcinside...1225&page=1=

She says she is busy but she keeps on checking DC, GHS codi tweeter and other sites. She found out that GHS was indeed in Korea for a brief time. She says there is a fan account that says that GHS was seen at Cafe Manolin on Friday (i.e. Juuly 8th). Webby read an account that says that GHS was witnessed on July 7th in Surae Village, so she was in Korea for sure. I wonder if she left for Taiwan already?? I wish 요술쟁이 posted links to that fan account but DC is not known for links like that. ke

Since GHS Films office is in the first floor of Cafe Manolin, I would guess she is editing Peach Tree?? I really wonder how that is going. But it seems like GHS is not at all interested in advertising/promoting either of her projectsfor (AD or Peach Tree). There is no tweets at all. Or she is just way too busy to even think about promoting. 요술쟁이 says that she knows that GHS must be working every minute.

Even with codi, she must have come to Korea on the 6th and maybe have left late 8th or early 9th.

Guest webby

Sue, GHS also lives in sorae village's Chong gu villa, according to what i read a couple times on the korean boards.

when he wanted to see a picture of noona in Korea .. and because I hope that if you return to taiwan ... this good ...

with respect to reading about the future for me .. noona will always be number one, even though their popularity finished in 2013 .. and if you marry those years .. I hope to Kim Hyun Joong .... :phew:

hello Sunnies :)

Thanks everybody for the update, links, pictures, translation I really appreciate them all :)

I miss her so much :( I hope we can see her soon :)

@sue i dont like that reading I dont think GHS fame is going to end 2013 she's a smart woman she knows how to handle her career that's why we love her so much :) and if she does get married i dont care who as long as she's happy :)

forDahlia.jpg

love her long hair :)

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

Thanks all for all your posts about the fortune reading.

Thanks for all the updates.

Webby, do you happen to know if Chong Gu villa in Surae Village is the same as the UN Village in Han Nam dong vicinity?? There was an ariticle while back that GHS lived there. Her neigbors included Han HyoJoo and even Big Bang's Top and maybe even JeJoong who use to be part of DBXQ but he is part of something else now?? The article was saying that UN Village in Han Nam area is up and coming area and has great security because there is only one way to enter and exit the area. I would not know where to find that article. Surae Village is part of Gang Nam district,,,I believe,,,very crowded and very hard to have land. I remember from GHS tweeter that she and her father walked quietly along a street where her father planted some vegetables along the way. Her father also seems to have a garden in the house with running water..is that possible in GangNam area?? Cafe Manolin is in GangNam area. Right??

Thanks.

Thanks all for all your posts about the fortune reading.

Thanks for all the updates.

Webby, do you happen to know if Chong Gu villa in Surae Village is the same as the UN Village in Han Nam dong vicinity?? There was an ariticle while back that GHS lived there. Her neigbors included Han HyoJoo and even Big Bang's Top and maybe even JeJoong who use to be part of DBXQ but he is part of something else now?? The article was saying that UN Village in Han Nam area is up and coming area and has great security because there is only one way to enter and exit the area. I would not know where to find that article. Surae Village is part of Gang Nam district,,,I believe,,,very crowded and very hard to have land. I remember from GHS tweeter that she and her father walked quietly along a street where her father planted some vegetables along the way. Her father also seems to have a garden in the house with running water..is that possible in GangNam area?? Cafe Manolin is in GangNam area. Right??

Thanks.

Sue, Seoul map :rolleyes:

map.gif

(1) sungbuk-dong

(2) pyongchang-dong

(3) yonhee-dong

(4) downtown

(5) itaewon-dong

(6) hannam-dong

(7) UN village

( 8) dongbingo-dong

(9) bangbae-dong

(10) mok-dong

(11) youido

(12) yeoksam

(13) samsung-dong

(14) nonhyeon-dong

(15) dogok-dong

(16) inchon airport area

(17) bunbang area

(18) other area

(19) all area

Guest eunhye05

Hi Sunnies. This is my first time to post here. Im usually just a lurker in threads but I'm most definitely a fan of GHS. I thank you all for constantly keeping us updated with the latest on her. :D I've watched BOF and Pure 19 and have been a big fan ever since. :D I admire her for being such a great achiever and person I've learnt that through reading the translations of her interviews as well as following her work. :D

Anyways, I just want to share that I was in Seoul for a few days and went to visit Cafe Manolin yesterday(July11). It truly is a wonderful place with good vibes too it. I brought one of my friends along and even he appreciated it. Its such a feel good place. I wonder if the toys, dolls and books around are her childhood memorabillia as well. The experience was so surreal being there since I've been a silent fan for quite some time now and have always wanted to visit. All her paintings were on the walls and I even saw the mugs signed by the BOF boys etc (Although I couldnt make out who signed which) I even saw the two dogs there. One had a dog house outside (Potato? her latest pup) and the other was just by the stairs near the cashier (Bhap)

It wasn't really packed when we arrived at around 3 in the afternoon. I think the crowd was mostly people who reside near the area but there were two girls who went around taking pics like me so I assumed they were here for Goo Hye Sun as well. The food is quite pricey too but then I really didnt care since all that mattered was that I was here. :D

I read somewhere here that GHS probably went back to Taiwan on the 10th so I was too late to catch her. :( Maybe if I had visited 2-3 days before then I would have had a 50% chance of bumping into her. tsktsk. Owel, just having the opportunity to visit is more than enough for now. :D

There were two people at the cashier but I don't think the girl was her sister since Ive seen pics. They also had a hard time speaking in english. I asked the guy if GHS was around and he said she was in Taiwan so I confirmed that she was still filming with Jiro and he nodded. He said she'll be back next month so maybe AD will finish in August or maybe he meant she'll come back to visit next month. I asked him if he was her friend and he said he was family so maybe he is her brother-in-law but then again he looked sooo young. Maybe a cousin? I pointed to the stairs by the counter that led up (Yes I was getting a bit nosy) and he said it was "Home" so maybe her sister lived there? I didn't pry anymore.

I asked if I could take a look at the Gallery but he said it was closed. I noticed that there were some workers there so I think If that's now her office they were prob renovating. Overall it was a great experience to visit despite the bad rainy weather. I promised myself I wasn't leaving Seoul without visiting and it definitely paid off. Hope you all (those who haven't yet) would be able to visit one day. It's like a GHS shrine coz even if she's not there it's as if she is since her paintings, collections and personal touch are everywhere. :D

P1010250.jpg

P1010252.jpg

P1010224.jpg

P1010239.jpg

P1010249.jpg

P1010193.jpg

Guest summer11

Thank you eunhye05 for sharing your experience with us. smile.gif Every sunnies I'm sure would love to go to Manolin.

Potato is a big boy now w00t.gif and he has already pictures there together with bhap and peanut (?) 

HELLO SUNNIES!

3dd7dab477ddff138ad4b25a.jpg

SUE i believe GHS would like to promote her movie or her drama AD too but probably due to some unavoidable circumstances she really can't..i 've bee reading blogs on JIRO and even JIRO he doesn't mention anything about AD but he sometimes talk about his movie coming out in sept.TAIWAN ENT. is different from KOREA..they shoot their drama way ahead before it airs..they don't come out with a lot of teasers or pics before each episodes..even with HAYATE or EC..there's hardly any pictures..and regarding her movie i think she learned her lesson already..remember when she was promoting MAGIC..she went to a lot of TV SHOWS and RADIO to promote it..but we all know that she didn't got much viewers..probably this time she is doing it the conventional way..she's promoting it only enough for the people to know about that movie..probably she'll promote it during the press conference just like other movies does..