Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

Thanks for all the pics.

I believe she's in Korea right now... until the 22nd. She might be doing some editing for Peach Tree. I hope more news about it comes out soon.. Been watching City Hunter lately, that's why my excitement shoots up further more for Peach Tree because LJH is one of the leads in her movie.

Really? Until 22nd?? Since her codi left for Korea on the 17th according to her tweet,  I would think GHS did too....no codi, no filming in Taiwan ,,,right?? Somebody posted here that 1st Fl of Manolin is now GHS Films office. I hope we get some sign from Cafe visitors that GHS is there...maybe meeting some friends too?? keke

Thanks everyone for updates, posts and pix---GHS does indeed look very pretty in Somang ad...looks like a new product from Somang!  Thanks Hana for the clip!!

It is good to know that GHS is not filming 24-7 on AD---that she gets to have days off here and there...it is not an indication of a bad news about AD filming,,,is it???? After GHS has had problems with THE MUSICAl in Korea, now I get a bit nervous....

wow,i'm so happy hearing that Hye Sun were in Korea right now perhaps she want to celebrated someone birthday ;)

and i hope AD filming were still okay, hope her project now was not like The Musical that had been stop becoz of reason the budget. hope after she spare her precious time with someone special that has a bithday on 22nd of June, she will be back to taiwan to finishing her scene in AD.

Hye Sun i miss u so much on screen and hope this news were right MINSUN hwaiting ^^ ;)

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

Hello Sunnies!

I just read GHS's codi'a tweet.

She posted 20 min ago that she is in Taiwan and that there is filming going on at the moment.

http://twitter.com/#!/wjsehd0608

So this means that codi was on her way to Korea on June 17th and most likely came back by June 21 or very early June 22 latest??

I guess we have to see if GHS herself was spotted in Korea at this time....:D

GHS is also running in the lead for the 1night1day MBC variety show contest with over 27% votes. I was only able to vote for her just once. That is great!! I really hope that GHS gets picked by the production team and she agrees to do the show!!

http://kr.news.yahoo.com/nuriwl/poll_v2/result.html?qid=52440

We all can do with more news about GHS!!! keke

Guest minjee

Hello Sunnies!

I just read GHS's codi'a tweet.

She posted 20 min ago that she is in Taiwan and that there is filming going on at the moment.

http://twitter.com/#!/wjsehd0608

So this means that codi was on her way to Korea on June 17th and most likely came back by June 21 or very early June 22 latest??

I guess we have to see if GHS herself was spotted in Korea at this time....:D

GHS is also running in the lead for the 1night1day MBC variety show contest with over 27% votes. I was only able to vote for her just once. That is great!! I really hope that GHS gets picked by the production team and she agrees to do the show!!

http://kr.news.yahoo.com/nuriwl/poll_v2/result.html?qid=52440

We all can do with more news about GHS!!! keke

I really really hope she agrees to do the 1N2D show so she can reunite with her good friend Lee Seung Gi :) my fingers are crossed for that one! :D I'm so happy she's still leading the poll :D HWAITING SUNNIES!! I think she'll adjust well in the show as I've been watching 1N2D female actress version and it's a lot of FUN! :D thanks for new DANAHAN/Beauty credit pics!! I'm happy she's still one of the models for that brand even if she's not so active in Korea at the moment~~~ :)

Hello Sunniez!

I think filming was taken place these days but true that Jiro seems to have lots of other schedule that I found his fans always posted in weibo about him going to airport or salon etc.

here's a FA last night, so we know that filming carried out yesterday (21/6) with both Hye Sun & Jiro at the set

75152b0f.jpg

Cre Beer泉 @ weibo

There was something interesting  happened when I visited the set. Jiro & Ku Hye Sun was practicing  script, and besides me was a mother with a baby in her right arm &  holding hands with a girl on her left. Ku Hye Sun made a funny face at  the girl, but she was indifferent. Then Jiro joined in to play with the  girl but she responded the same. Then the mother told the girl that the 2  stars were trying to play with her, but she still didn’t care. At last,  the mother brought the girl away, and when they went pass Ku Hye Sun,  Ku Hye Sun tried again to play with the girl. Nonetheless, the girl was  not moved, haha

Something out of topic, Wu Chun announced thorugh HIM, Fahrenheit's mgt company, that he would leave the group. HIM reinforce that Fahrenheit would continue all its works & endorsement with the other 3 members, while WC might join some of those in contract signed before he left. So his drop out of AD is just the beginning of his plan to develop on his own I think... -_-

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

Thank you meow13 for always keeping a tab on weibo and tweeters for any news on AD and GHS!!

Regarding WC, I guess he felt it the right  time for him to shed the image of being an idol and move on?

Well, I wish him the best.

Thanks again!! :)

miss her so much, hope AD will airing soon and we can see her acting again. and hope she can won the vote for 1N2D

but felt sad when she had to drop at 4th place on Mnet for best voice but i always hope that she will up again ,who knows.

Guest junpyo.jandi

That was funny may be the girl wants a panda bear instead. kekekekekke.... If I were that girl I will grab Unnie's hand and ask for an autograph. I wonder why I can't see photos of them (AD actors, actresses and staff) while filming?

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

http://gall.dcinside...1009&page=1=

[서울신문NTN 손재은 기자] 배용준 장동건 이수만 양현석 박진영 등이 뭉친 국제 에이전시 UAM(United Asia Management)이 부산국제영화제와 손잡는다.

UAM은 오는 24일 오후 7시 30분 서울 반얀트리클럽&스파에서 진행되는 첫 론칭 행사에서 부산국제영화제(이하 BIFF)와 업무협약(MOU) 체결식을 갖는다.

UAM과 BIFF는 영화산업 환경의 변화에 맞춰 상호 공동 발전에 부합하는 사업과 축적된 비즈니스 노하우와 네트워크 교류를 통해 양 조직의 발전을 위해서 포괄적으로 교류, 협력하게 된다. 더불어 한국영화산업의 해외 비즈니스 중요성에 대한 인식을 같이하여 한국은 물론 아시아 배우들의 해외진출을 위해 함께 노력하며 상호 교류, 협력하는 것을 골자로 하는 업무 협약을 맺는다.

UAM 측은 “한류 콘텐츠가 아시아 각국에서 붐이 일면서 시장은 넓어졌지만 불법 초상권 사용, 검증되지 않은 브로커 등의 여러 문제점이 발생하고 있는 가운데 빠른 속도로 성장한 한류가 지금은 성숙하는 단계에서 UAM이 전문적인 업무영역을 구축하여 아시아의 엔터테인먼트를 세계적인 글로벌화로 더욱 발전시키고자 업무협약을 체결하게 됐다”고 밝혔다.

이어 “향후 글로벌 아시아 엔터테인먼트를 세계적인 글로벌화에 더욱 가속도를 내는데 있어 크게 기여할 것으로 기대된다”고 덧붙였다.

한편 UAM은 배용준 주지훈 김현중 최강희 이지아 김수현의 키이스트, 장동건 현빈 신민아의 AM엔터테인먼트, 수애 김남길의 스타J, 보아 동방신기 소녀시대의 SM엔터테인먼트, 구혜선 강혜정 빅뱅의 YG엔터테인먼트 원더걸스 2PM의 JYP엔터테인먼트 등 아시아 최고의 스타들이 소속된 국내 대형 연기자 매니지먼트 회사들이 합작하여 만든 아시아 매니지먼트 에이전시.

UAM의 첫 론칭 행사에는 글로벌 전문 에이전시의 첫 도약을 알리고자 CI 및 비전 발표와 네트워크 파티(Network Party)로 꾸며질 예정. 네트워크 파티에는 키이스트, AM엔터테인먼트, SM엔터테인먼트, YG엔터테인먼트, JYP엔터테이먼트, 스타J 등 UAM출자회사들의 아티스트들뿐만 아니라 영화, 드라마 연기자, 감독, 관계자, 프로듀서 등 많은 주요 인사들이 참석할 예정이다.

http://news.nate.com.../20110620n11290

It appears that UAM will be holding a final contract agreement launching press conference and party on JUly 24 at 7:30pm at Banyan Tree Club and Spa.  They are holding it with Busan International Film Festival (BIFF). As we read before, UAM is a collaborative organization formed as a global agency to promote and support in all ways  hallyu stars as they work abroad. They are going to use their business know how to network and to prevent any ilegal activities in the entertainment business. It is made up of YG, Keyeast, AM, SM. Star J, JYP and more. Many artists, actors, directors. associates and producers will attend the launching event. (DC member wonders if GHS will attend the event. ???? I am not sure about that....It would be nice if she does. But I don't see GHS as the big event and party type of person. But July 24 evening is a start of the weekend and I have a strong feeling that GHS has been coming to Korea nearly every weekend from Taiwan.....so maybe???? kekek Would love more and more news about GHS...also, BIFF and Film Festivals are close to her heart and many directors are supppose to attend as well....hoping...keke.)

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

Hello Sunniz!

I read this article and saw pix of Ji Sung, Park SooJin and members of Afterschool, but no GHS.

http://www.hankyung.com/news/app/newsview.php?aid=2011062358587

23일 서울 역삼동 더라움에서 열린 '인스타일 100 STAR CRAFT' 전시회에서 연기자 박수진이 포즈취하고 있다.

'인스타일 100 STAR CRAFT'은 패션 매거진 '인스타일' 발행 100호를 맞아 스타 100명의 특별한 순간을 담은 전시회로 고현정, 이민호, 구혜선, 김태희, 한채영, 이민정, 아이유 등이 참여했다.

한경닷컴 양지웅 기자 yangdoo@hankyung.com

It says that on June 23rd, In Style magazine celebrated its 100th printing at Seoul Yuk Samdong DuhRaEum and held an exhibition of its 100 stars' "special moments". It also says that stars like Go HyunJung, Lee MinHo, Goo HyeSun, Kim Taehee, Han ChaeYoung, Lee MinJung and IU attended the event. So, if tis article is correct, GHS is back from Taiwan. I hope she also attends the UAM and BIFF launching party tomorrow evening too!!! I hope they take her pix!!!

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

Hello Sunniz...

I may have made a mistake. I think I may have misread the InStyle article. When it says that GHS participated in the exhibition, I thought it meant that she will attend the exhibition. But  I see no signs of GHS in InStyle exhibtion nor in AUM launching party. So,  I believe the article is saying that GHS participated by being one of the stars in one of its 100 issues. Sorry for raising our hope for nothing. I have scanned the nate news portal few times today and GHS is nowhere to be seen. Many other stars attended.    :(

I hope that AD's  filming goes really really well and we get to see her in Japan promotional event as soon as possible.

a799ca57.jpg

Translation on the parts about Ku Hye Sun (underlined in Red):

Si  Won, DongHae & Ku Hye Sun are simultaneously filming in Taiwan for  “Skip Beat” & “Absolute Darling”. Drama crew privately praised,  “Korean stars can really act well.” Especially for close-up shots,  various emotions such as smile, ecstacy, bored, anticipating,  disappointed, and sad, etc.; they can demonstrate those distinctively  and rarely get NG; putting pressure to other co-stars. 

Ku  Hye Sun is also a director. When filming “Absolute Darling”, she has  always arrived on the set on time and has finished make-up & styling  before call time. She would memorise all the scripts and is being  completely ready for shooting.

Source:

UDN

Hye sun has always been professional and well prepared for her works. :) The article also talks about Park Shin Hye in "Hyate the Combat Butler" and also Si Won & Dong Hae in " Skip Beat", saying that they are well trained, with good atittude and show great acting skills.

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

meow13!

Again, million thanks for brining news of GHS from Taiwan.

I am curious about the drama with Park ShinHye...is her drama also part of GTV production?

Is GTV making 3 different dramas all at the same time and when are they going to be shown?

Thanks

HELLO SUNNIES!

Thank You cheerkoo and meow13 for the very inspiring update :wub:

Sue regarding Park Shin Hye's drama Hayate yes it is also part of GTV production..that was the first one to finished.. PSH stayed in Taiwan for almost 4 months..she was there from oct to 1st wk of feb..yes they made 3 dramas with korean actors and actresses in it..HAYATE started to air in TAIWAN last sun.june 19 and it is a 13 episode drama..and thinking about it will GHS really be in TAIWAN till aug.because her AD as what they said is 20 episode..

Hello Sunniz...

I may have made a mistake. I think I may have misread the InStyle article. When it says that GHS participated in the exhibition, I thought it meant that she will attend the exhibition. But  I see no signs of GHS in InStyle exhibtion nor in AUM launching party. So,  I believe the article is saying that GHS participated by being one of the stars in one of its 100 issues. Sorry for raising our hope for nothing. I have scanned the nate news portal few times today and GHS is nowhere to be seen. Many other stars attended.    :(

I hope that AD's  filming goes really really well and we get to see her in Japan promotional event as soon as possible.

cheerkoo not worry ....

hope to soon see new photos of the filming of Absolute darling

soooo miss this thread..... Update please

hopefully it will soon have a new update because right now I die in despair without knowing anything new about Goo Hye Sun ...

Meanwhile what if Hye Sun noona share photos as they sashay on the catwalk of the late designer Andre Kim...

256wyms.jpg

npnfkn.jpg

io20za.jpg

2mrcgg8.jpg

281c1m1.jpg

20f54d3.jpg